WHY NO THREAD ABOUT NUNES EVIDENCE OF OBAMA WIRETAP?????

MSM IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL

Other urls found in this thread:

blindgossip.com/?p=84230
washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-panel-plans-to-interview-trump-son-in-law-kushner-in-russia-probe/2017/03/27/84fe10ae-12f9-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.a9c8fd4b61cb
youtube.com/watch?v=jMMqwSSs0-g
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

make you wonder how long till the mods just start pruning real topics like this.
bump

Wut happened

Nunes went to the WH where he was shown evidence of incidental collection of Trump's team in contact with Russian officials (most WH officials were unaware he was there but some anonymous source in the Exeuctive branch showed him some "close hold" info).

He then went back to the WH to brief Trump on his findings and then deleted any info he collected in case he or his staff got subpoena'd.

This is the same guy investigating the Trump/russian contacts, mind you.

Bump... Sup Forums's gone to shit

bump

Because it was incidental

Or so the MSM will play it off that way

Deep State shill here.

How about you mind your own business we have this ,OK?

because there isnt any proof?

bump

since when has that stopped msm or pol

Speaking of giving evidence guess who's in the gossip pages?
blindgossip.com/?p=84230

>In reality, Nunes appeared to be referring to legitimate intelligence operations against foreign individuals who were either in contact with Trump associates or mentioned them in conversations that were monitored as part of routine U.S. surveillance. Nunes reiterated Monday that he has seen no evidence of illegality.
>Nunes reiterated
>Nunes
>MSM

washingtonpost.com/powerpost/senate-panel-plans-to-interview-trump-son-in-law-kushner-in-russia-probe/2017/03/27/84fe10ae-12f9-11e7-ada0-1489b735b3a3_story.html?utm_term=.a9c8fd4b61cb

I believe he's a U.S. Representative not the founding journalist of the Nunes Sun or Nunes Post.

ALERT

this is the biggest non-story....some incidental captures happened that included trump staff because they were communicating with fucking arabs and this started during the BUSH administration and continued to happen during the obama administration

it's not like obama had the NSA collect comms directly from trump so let it fucking go

this story is gay af

bump

Bump

lol btfo shill

Obama literally had access to all this info and it was collected after the election.....

>doesn't understand how NSA collection works

and how would you considering you work at a gas station

LOL

>I didn't listen to Nunes literall say this all was after the elections and Obama had access to all this info nut listen to me

HAHAHAHHAAHAHHHA gasp HAHAHAHAHA

My lord shill, beat feet, your argument is completely wrong !
Go away !!

>still doesn't understand how collection and analysis work

>If I keep repeating collection and analysis it means they didn't collect and analyze the data and Obama had no access to this info and that it was not collected after the election.

HAHAHAHAHA gasp....inhale HAHAHAHAAH

meanwhile, Barry giggles as his nuclear codes are tickled out of him by British billionaire

>stick to the script
>STICK TO THE SCRIPT
And that's why you will always be a shill. Hang yourself, live stream it for our amusement.

ok, genius, let's say the president can access raw collections (which he can't), but what good does being able to see all comms traffic between a trump employee and a foreign target for the purposes of the election?

lay it on me

because this is a shill board we only replay to threads about BBC or E-celebs deal with it

Now get saged

The ability to leak his proposals from your opposing parties president elects own mouth and transition teams to key players in your party against him.

you know what is being investigated as we speak and happened

the president does not need raw data he is briefed after the data was analyzed and the speakers unmasked as Nunes said cuck

its like you wanted me to repeat what is going on around you hahahahahaha

bump

>muh organic grass fed Politcal beliefs goyim.

As well it contained communicates with the same transition team and trump as well as his family by proxy

Black male.
I mean blackmail. wtf?

Kek

And wikileaks said Stone had no contact with them.

Nunes was supposed to hand over evidence on fucking friday

Please tell me what part is wrong because I'm confused at the whole scenario.

>president can access raw collections (which he can't)

Explaining this to someone with ZERO experience in the IC is impossible. Why are you trying? It doesn't matter if they understand or not, they'll never be part of that world nor would their opinions matter.

Why are the Russians or Obama important?

This is not high energy.

>The president needs to access raw collection to receive briefing on unmasked targets.

but the names were unmasked and the media reported the leaks. SO what is the scandal? That some orange oligarch tweeted a fib or that the intelligence agencies unmasked citizens incidentally surveilled and leaked it to the media?

>the names were unmasked
>the media reported it

that's the scandal

trump said he was being spied on and he was and Obama had access to this information.

The problem is not the collection part. It's the unmasking that everybody is fighting about. You are not suppose to reveal who gets picked up during surveillance if the person is American. This is to ensure privacy.

>But he's a politician and the people need to know about what goes on and transparency and yada yada....

The reason it's like this is because of how much of a slippery slope the idea behind incidental collecting works. Without anonymity, there is no stopping anybody in the right position from publicly dox'ing a person just because that person doesn't like the other. The law can then be expanded to your average Joe so now he can at any time have his identity exposed to the public just because someone didn't like him.

Uh, spying on US citizens when they have a reasonable expectation of privacy with no warrant is a crime.

>the president can read information on U.S. person that have not been previously cleared by a FISA court (i.e. the judicial branch)

Again, you are ignorant of the processes that occur and so you make childish assumptions. Get an actual clearance and position, or continue having fun roleplaying like most of the underageb& on this board.

Some Russian banker laundering money mentioned "a stupid orange faggot with dumb hair" and you guys think that's unmasking

They aren't. It's the unmasking that is. Someone broke protocol (and by default he law) and it is very obvious it was to oppose Trump's administration, so now we have treason to add to the mix. The question now is who. If it was a bitter, lone wolf in the intelligence community then the story doesn't go much further than there. If it was from someone in the Obama administration, though, then shit hits the fan.

I am repeating what Nunes (the guys with the higher clearance than you) told the fucking media

HAHAHAHA gasp hahahahha
this shit hurts your so blown the fuck out and scrambling

>Trump's team in contact with Russian officials
what??

I'm still waiting for the mass purges, but if what's needed is to make an example in order to get it done then so be it.

HAMMER TIME

bumpin' cause this shit gets slid the fuck out whenever it shows up

>which means this is a legit lead and you twitter-niggers NEED to spread this

Flynn
Sessions
Kushner
Manafort
Stone

Please quote where Nunes said the president has the discretion to unmasks U.S. persons that have not been cleared by a FISA court.

I'll wait.

This is the last reply to you shit-tier b8 until you have some evidence.

gimme a quick gestalt on this

Bump

quick rundown

>Flynn
>Sessions
>Kushner
>Manafort
>Stone
Wasn't Trump himself also a Russian agent?

Please show me where I said the president did and unmasked anyone and was not simply had access to this information.. I will wait.

Please, give me one shred of evidence that Trump or his team were colluding with the Russian government.

HARD MODE: Speaking to Russians is not proof of collusion.

Feel free to post a source that states the president has access to raw collects.

...you made me a liar, I responded.

feel free to show me where I said he did....ill wait.

Gordon too

BUT, BUT, HE WANTS TO WORK *WITH* PUTIN. To defeat ISIS. WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=jMMqwSSs0-g

this is the man that has a higher clearance that any faggot here telling you the Obama administration had access to this information and the reports were WIDLEY DISEMENATED AND NAMES UNMASKED

From

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-two

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

still waiting

This has consistently been debunked. Quit shilling.

>I didn't just watch my shill brethren get blown the fuck out

CNN

WHISTLEBLOWER MONTGOMERY Yes he did

Nope, Nunes has Whistleblower Montgomery's intel.

THE HAMMER

It was Fucking Klayman. Whistleblowers Montgomery

EXACTLY!! Montgomery is my new Hero

Nah that was debunked and Nunez got left in the cold. he's going to jail with Drumpfy

Funny

>WHY NO THREAD ABOUT NUNES EVIDENCE OF OBAMA WIRETAP?????

Because this board has become a fucking joke.

There are so many alphabet agencies and democrat/ngo funded shitheads here we are lucky to get 3-4 decent threads going a day.

I mean whatever. I don'y give a fuck anymore really. This is such a fucking joke.

Leaf.

Maybe like someone needs to give this kike a heads up about not standing over Trump's shoulder in every fucking picture looking like he answers to satan.

I mean what in the fuck happened to self awareness?...and why the fuck does this semite have none?

Heh kid...

That'd be a fancy spot to park my penis for a few minutes.

Give a link nigger

Could you guys just like fuck off and give us a fucking day?

Just one day without this bullshit?

No, they're all Russian agents and you know it. ADMIT YOUR SHAME!

Huh. I wonder if it's possible to unmask someone illegally. Really making me think here.

Source?

Kek

He's a billionaire and a Jew.

None of it really matters to him.

Bump

I tried posting about 4 times on that, but the jew was strong on the board, and they never even hit catalog.

Sure it is, it would require both the collector, reporter, analysis and briefer (and likely a disclosure officer) to all be in on it, but I mean you would know that with your extensive knowledge of how this works.

Hmm. I wonder if there's a culture of law-breaking inside the IC. What with them violating everyone's Fourth Amendment rights, spying on their girlfriends and other aquaintances, overthrowing governments, committing assassinations running drugs, human trafficking, etc. Yeah, really going out on a limb to think that they would do something as silly as unmask names to help their preferred political party. Dumbfuck.

Hol up, after watching senate, Listening to Comey, you cannot just unmask people in classified documents, and pass out info. This is a ten year felony, according to Comey himself.

If nunes was shown evidence by someone, then that was illegal, and the person that did it commited a felony. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Nunes has secret clearance you cunt nugget

>It's just a ten year felony goyim, nothing to see here, move along

>i have no evidence so I will espouse my theories with the confidence beholden to one as ignorant as myself

Did I get all that right?

And he is the only one trying to unmask people in public.

But thats fucking nonsense on so many levels.

I mean why are you guys so fucking broken that you're here shilling this bullshit? Like for who? Why?

Man get a real fucking job and admit your fucking shame.

>james bond nunes and shit
>goes to white house ninja style
>secret shit revealed by super undercover guy
Get the fuck outta here with that shit, it's more like; you just made some shit up that is utterly untrue, fuck off. I watched the Senate investigation, Comey himself said to Rand, they had no plans to investigate the unmasker/leak source. Kys, idiot.

Who called "mustard???" Seriously. Russia? Next you'll say it's the "Natives!!!"

Nunes's info is connected to Montgomery