Knowledge Bomb. Globalist Regions

This is going to go over all Regions the globalists operate in and/or originate from(depending on the group).

1) North America (US/Can/Mex have relations, however US is the Primary & Can is connected to the European ones & Mexico the South American ones)

2) Europe(UK/Mainland Europe/Russia have relations, however Mainland Europe is the Primary that has battled for control of Europe with the UK(which is a secondary Primary) over the years. Russia tends to either be working with Mainland Europe or doing its own thing.(This naturally as varied over the years with the WW's,Conflicts, etc))

Turkey is between Europe & the Middle East, which makes it a powerful location.

3) Middle East(SA/Israel/Misc Arabic have relations. SA & Israel are Primary's that tend to fight over regional influence/direction. Misc Arabic consists of all other Muslim Countries in the Middle East for a wide variety of things & with many different connections)

4) Africa (North Africa/South Africa/Misc Africa have relations. North Africa(From Morocco to Libya/Egypt) would be considered the Primary due to the connections to Europe & Middle East. South Africa is the second Primary. Misc Africa has been cutting resource deals for years to all Regions, and just recently some big ones for Asia/China.)

5) Asia (China/SK/Japan/Misc Asian have relations. China is the Primary, SK & Japan have connections to the North America ones & the Misc Asian have connections to SK/Japan & China)

India is also a place that is rising in power & will soon be battling with China in relation to Regional influence. Australia(which is connected to the UK) also factors into Asia.

6) South America (Brazil/Panama/Misc South have relations. Brazil is the Primary, Panama(due to the Canal) is a second Primary. Misc South exists, but is in a total mess)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/#116810920
disobedientmedia.com/london-mayors-ties-to-extremism-call-commitment-to-fighting-terror-into-question/
archive.is/UaTKq
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351414/Westminster-killer-flagged-potential-extremist.html
archive.is/16FdC
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-text-message-ordered-lone-10099980
archive.is/PfzRW
archive.is/WvrDN
nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/
wytv.com/2017/03/17/former-hubbard-mayor-admits-to-raping-4-year-old/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118436282/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) What would happen if Mecca was nuked.

2) East Coast part of the US Pedo network

3) "White guy did it" Psy-Ops.

4) Globalist Roles.

checked

what happened last thread?

Very, spread the word around.

What do you think of that Brit Moloch shill that has been spamming our threads? He was in the thread that you just posted in.

A5, did you recently make a thread about aliens?

Bump.

I have told you over and over again that it is time to come home. Please stop with this insanity.

They have not been exposed to the higher levels of knowledge yet. He has read a single page of the book of truth and has not yet been completed.

Good to see you have some new perspective on the East Coast. How was the ban? lol

Someone did not want that GG info getting out, to a point where even comments in it were deleted.

You can look at it in the archives: That person is pathetic.

Yep, look in the archives:

Here you go user

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116810920/#116810920

Reminder anon5 is a lucifarian tranny

You are close, but gender is beyond us.

nice get.

Is Turkey gaining power due to its position and what does the courting of Nato mean for the west in general?
Also is Iran still in works for to finish the plan of the 7 countries in 10 years plan?

Chequed

>Report shows that Sadiq Khan has ties to Hamas, Al-Nusra, Al-Qaeda, ISIS and the Muslim Brotherhood

disobedientmedia.com/london-mayors-ties-to-extremism-call-commitment-to-fighting-terror-into-question/

archive.is/UaTKq

>It also showed that Khan was tied to the Parliament attacker Khalid Masood through his affiliation with extremist group Al-Muhajiroun

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4351414/Westminster-killer-flagged-potential-extremist.html

archive.is/16FdC

Shills right on time......

Appreciate it.

For me? Alright.

But them abruptly ending one of my threads like that raised some eyebrows.

It's been a long day, anyone else feeling sleepy? Im pretty sleepy, let's all just go to sleep since this is probably nothing

Please son. It is time to release.

Do you guys change genders in womb then change again after with surgery like a double eff you god whammy?

Also

>Khalid Masood was busy texting people abroad on Whatsapp just before the attack. This was ISIS ordered and orchestrated:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/secret-text-message-ordered-lone-10099980

archive.is/PfzRW

Thanks

you need to try gg thread again. it was really bothering them.

As our knowledge grows, the use of our sexual organs diminishes.

THE FROG BLESSED YOU

Finally saw what you meant about crisis actors during that Islington event. Directly saw them moving online, posting video etc pushing the narrative that the driver was drunk.

If someone hadn't posted that picture of the knife they might have gotten away with it.

Shill attack group with different methods...

1) Yes & You should be looking into the EU Army & How Turkey is going to leave NATO soon.

2) Don't think that "7 nation" plan is really going forward anymore. Domino Destabilization is already pushing people into Europe as planned.

As I said, good work.

People can find it in the Archives:

Naturally, artificially, religiously?

How do we prove Merkel rigged the French elections?

I'm no shill but other might be

I heard that Rome is the child trafficking system of the world. Is this the Vatican's major role on the world stage? Also, Pope Francis is a popular icon among the pedophiles. Does he have a major role or is he just a pedo himself?

You know that we don't get sleepy, how dare you associate a superior with these fleas. I did away with your last section and will do the same here. Your disinformation has gone on long enough, Upsilon.

Does Erdogan play both sides? Working with the EU/US but also dealing with SA via ISIS and other militant groups? Russia as well

I meant center of the world.

She didn't, Trump did.

>Mexico the South American ones
wrong wtf
mexico is lapdog of usa, its relationship with south america are non existent comparatively

in that order or do we need to /pol(l)?

>Domino Destabilization is already pushing people into Europe as planned.

sorry for not keeping up with the threads but I have not had the time lately but I always enjoy your threads.

What does the destabilization and mass migration of people do other than the known geopolitical effects that are already happening?
I dont really see the end game other than erasing borders with could be one in much simpler terms as far as I see it.
A small reward is much more effective with the threat of dire punishment.

Kek is a god of positive chaos.

Exactly. You got to look for these things

You are responding to a Shill.....

Merkel? It's the EU who has been doing things like that.

They don't want another Brexit. So until the EU Army is ready, they are screwing with Elections.

You called me something that I'm not,

Vatican is a small player then how it used to be.

Pretty much.

1.) What is your opinion on the Rothschild's?
2.) Do they really have as much control over the world?
3.) Did they actually fund wars? WW1 & 2, Napoleon, every war today?
4.) Is it true they funded Hitler?
5.) Was Alexander Hamilton a Rothschild pawn?

>Places infected with globalist-think
>Everywhere
>keyword "global"
Thanks for the knowledge bomb, knowledge bomb.

Is there really any way the Left can stop the refunding of sanctuary cities? This seems like a near death blow in the grand scheme of things.

Ah I understand. I need to know where to look, otherwise I'll be written off as a kook.

You have so much to learn about the grand scale, also reading comprehension.

In that order.

They want MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) between Europe & the Middle East.

1.) They are not important to the overall picture.

2.) As much control? Typical American.

3.) No

4.) No

5.) No

Would assasinating high role globalist targets be useful at all? If so which are the most crucial and how would we find them?

1) Sounds like it might be time to get the word out on this before she starts feeling too sorry for herself

archive.is/WvrDN

2) If Mexico is connected to South American groups, how's that looking right now since SA is a mess?

3) Do the Mexico and SA groups have ties to North Africa via the narco-terror connection now?

As much control? Typical American.

What?

>you need to try gg thread again. it was really bothering them.

THIS there's a lot more knowledge you didn't get to on GG, hopefully that was just a one-off angry mod from another board! ;)

dude fuck off

Huma and Weiner sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
>nypost.com/2017/03/25/huma-abedin-is-giving-marriage-with-anthony-weiner-another-try/

2) Former Hubbard mayor admits to raping 4-year-old
>wytv.com/2017/03/17/former-hubbard-mayor-admits-to-raping-4-year-old/

3) So what's going on with Alex Jones disavowing Pizzagate? Did he find himself following a red herring or has he been threatened?

so are you telling me when i get an erection my knowledge is actually shrinking?

wew

Think like the EU.......

Don't think so.

You seem very bothered by this information getting out.

1) Old school OWO(Old World Order) types.

2) They are into Banking.

3) Many groups fund wars.

4) Several people did.

5) Don't believe so.

Stop responding to an obvious shill.

CPP was always kind of a honeypot that was pushed to discredit the whole thing and has also resulted in a mini cult online which has divided the researchers

AJ probably just wants to get the attention focused to other aspects of it

What is you opinion of tengri 137?

Okay but why fund Hitler?
I guess that means Hitler was a pawn of the Globalists. Or they were just hedging their bets.

Yes. Get the word out that Rothschild's are overrated. You're doing the Lord's work, user.

So sanctuary cities are probably done for then? That will cut down on the number of mayors into things they shouldn't be

You should be ashamed of yourself. Remember when she cheated on you? We facilitated it.

The only reason they are powerful is because they think they are untouchable & are waiting for Trans-humanist tech.

1) Kim K's ISIS incident should really get more coverage.

2) Mexico has relations with the US afterall & could cut deals with China.

3) It's likely.

3) CPP was a honeypot. East Coast network is what is important.

>They're into banking

I believe they Bank of England among others...
So was that who President Jackson was fighting by destroying the Bank of the United States?

Nice numbers. Hey anon5.

Samefag

>>They want MAD(Mutually Assured Destruction) between Europe & the Middle East
I assume for the end of nationalism and a rise of a global social state but it really doesn't make since as the end to globlam is is basically a neo-feudal system that is doomed in thought to fail.

I understand the desire for power but the long term just doesn't seem to fit with anything that is solid because the people working this agenda are already rich/powerful elite class that are mostly aging.

>So what's going on with Alex Jones disavowing Pizzagate?
It was weird that he only really disavowed any mentions of Alefantis. He didn't mention much about Podesta or anything else we've found, just blabbed on about how Alefantis is innocent and wants his name cleared up.
I still think Jones is wrong and that Alefantis is implicated (through Brock) but it was interesting that Jones only disavowed that little part of the whole trafficking scandal.

So you are saying that an assasination could be worthwhile and not just counter preductive

Look in the archives for the KB called "Framing of Hitler": Powerful does not stay powerful. Age,Tech & Numbers tends to decrease the power of some groups & increases others.

Those Mayors still need to be looked into.

will we see any military fighting in AUS?

How are those advancements and constructions paid for?

1) pretty soon, should make some waves

2) Ah China is expanding to the whole Pacific basin then? Sort of form a buffer in some ways while disrupting the local groups? Haven't forgotten about Dalian Wanda

EAT ASS CIA I WILL UNABOMB THE SHIT OUT OF U

What kind of gang connections would you look for exactly? Mob? Cartels? Does it vary from city to city?

And how to draw connections? Find donors to the mayors and check their ties?

You see this? You are stoking the fires in these crazy people. I'm some troll who is tired of your bullshit so this guy threatens real people.

Hello.

Roths are not the only banking group that has existed.

Nope.

It's something more "Grand" then that.

You don't use a very popular/observed Pizza Place as part of a trafficking network.

Also when I talk about the East Coast network, I'll say something about CPP that might be very interesting.

ur a nigger

also get

>Those Mayors still need to be looked into.
My mayor's one of them. Been trying to look into him, but I'm not the autistic internet sleuth everyone else is.
Evening, A5, have a bump.

>The only reason they are powerful is because they think they are untouchable & are waiting for Trans-humanist tech.

How does recent rockefeller death fit into this?

Gestalt?

What are you getting at with this?

And your a lonely, delusional guy who gives credence to a roleplayer who has never once predicted a thing. I'd rather be a nigger.

Any truth to modern art being used to launder money for the CIA and pedophile rings? Lots of the people working in these pedophile networks are "artists" of some type.

grand? OP HN? if that were to happen things could get very bad

Where there is a will there is a way.
look back to the industrial revolution America specifically. Ford is a perfect example.

I cant see what would be more grand then claiming you own your own species. Im not saying I cant be wrong, but it seems....short sighted.

Fuck off this is a game for you. Plus if you had any real information to expose the mods would delete the thread. Enough of this "expose it yourself" bullshit.

Also considering you have been wrong a few times before I'm just sad they didn't block you for longer.

Can't wait for you to call me a shill

De Medici? But they died out.

>Rather be a nigger

This. I know Soros has invested heavily in AI.

Tell me about OSIDA, is it space elevators? I think trump gave signals already. We just need to meme its feasibility to common folk

Assuming you know the domino effects & power vacuums would be.

Taking out Globalists is possible.

Been keeping track of China's Marine numbers?

Of?

1) Good

2) Now you are starting to get it.

1) Any, because it really just depends.

2) Things like that. Also the 2016 Election map with all the Districts will be very helpful if you look at where the Blue is for many different reasons.

Shareblue you are terrible.

CTR =/= CIA.

1) nuking Mecca and MAD being a war of the knife?

2) How exactly did CPP fall into the scheme of things?

Consciousness fool

Yes, that is how pathetic you are.

>I'll say something about CPP that might be very interesting.
Looking forward to it. I would imagine that they are very good at diversionary tactics by now, so a lot of what makes public awareness is partial truths at best.

If you didn't see this, an user claimed to be in the top 0.01% and was giving some interesting insight about what the elite were planning on doing to the economy soon, and how we could best survive any coming crashes they might pull on Trump.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118436282/
You mentioned some ties that different globalist groups have to each other- did you name all main groups, or all "bad" groups, or did your ties simply say who is working together for certain goals?

These people are constantly at each other throats so it would make since that removing 1 would cause absolute chaos in the upper echelons.

Checked

1) Also explains why the ME groups want to turn parts of Europe into buffer zones/tributaries

2) Searching for which areas went blue during the election?

Cartel connections, How many illegals are being moved in within a Year, Black Money and Narcotics movement, Tracking Human trafficking increases and Child and Adult Prostitution increases within the City, City Budgetary disappearances, Seeing where that money leads through the corruption in the Local Police Departments/Sheriff's Office and City/Town Councilors/Clerks/Judges.

To name a few ways. My team has taken down a few Councils before things took the real bad turn.

are they actually gonna just infiltrate and kill people, soldiers and civvies fucksake, gotta get some numbers

First time poster here.

Been reading a lot and still feel doubtful about all this globalism fear..

What exactly is the problem with globalism?

I am absolutely opposed to totalitarianism, but it is not the same as globalism.

Why shouldn't the world unite globally and work together, with the help of the Internet true democratic decision making is actually possible. Most decisions would remain local, but worldwide problems could be solved by global democratic decision making.

I know, i know, powerful groups and all, but assuming those could be ousted and removed, isn't globalism ideal? Shouldn't you really be railing against the ever creeping return of totalitarianism?

Also, whats so bad about race mixing? Only small amounts of people actually do it and it is sure a hell of a lot prettier than inbreeding. In the countryside of Japan, it really is showing, i mean, people are ugly and somewhat dim.. The bright and the beautiful around here have mixed with south east asian, south americans, europeans and amricans, instead of that semi related family from the next village.

What's the deal with Tucson?