Brit/pol/ - /Comfy/ Lifestyles Edition

>John Lydon supports brexit and trump
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4353468/Punk-legend-John-Lydon-backs-Brexit-Trump.html

>Man plows into crowd, jumps out with knives. Not a terror attack says garbled Met
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4349694/Four-pedestrians-left-injured-man-drives-them.html
archive.is/JeDu0

>Man goes on 72 hour crack binge, plows into pedestrians, acted alone. A terror attack of unprecedented proportions, candlelit vigil
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/600062/London-attack-Khalid-Masood-crack-cocaine-party-animal-prostitutes
archive.is/ZvEDW

>Government still pushing to BAN end-to-end encryption, against tech companies wishes
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/27/downing-street-amber-rudd-authorities-access-encrypted-messages-whatsapp-terrorism
archive.is/2xcJI

>Boris: Google, FB and Twitter's LACK of censorship is "disgusting"
itv.com/news/2017-03-26/boris-johnson-criticises-disgusting-failure-by-online-companies-to-tackle-extremist-material/
archive.is/JghkP

>No agreement in Stormont between DUP & Sinn Fein. No appetite for election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-39401488
archive.is/5aPfi

>Brexit will unite us: Theresa May ahead of divisive talks with irridentist Scotland
dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4351452/Theresa-May-vows-build-united-nation-Brexit.html
archive.is/2CwSP

>Hundreds of Brexit Negotiation Jobs ‘Still Not Filled’ Just Days Before Article 50 Triggered
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/26/hundreds-brexit-negotiation-jobs-still-not-filled-just-days-article-50-triggered/
archive.is/OtAoi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DEdq2WdFnU
youtube.com/watch?v=7LxLSzzrplw
autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611199921562?model=TRANSPORTER&sort=price-desc&radius=1500&postcode=w1&make=VOLKSWAGEN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&page=5
youtu.be/qPULsyPtu2A
thezebra.com/insurance-news/2805/manual-vs-automatic/
youtube.com/watch?v=cCZw-HRQaHc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

hitler desu

>ywn live in the High Middle Ages

It's a sense of freedom you don't get with other holidays

Soon, Dahnald, we will vanquish the evil Eurodelegates.

And then, all nations shall be free by following the example of our friends in Britain.

FRIENDLY REMINDER

G00gle have censored this picture / removed it from results, upon the request of Theresa May

Mummy Andrea would have already triggered article 50

Anybody remember a few years back (I think) there were articles about Putin allowing foreigners to move to Siberia and build homes and businesses and he'd give them land?

What happened with that? I looked into it a bit but never found a way to actually do it.

wew

>delicious crisps, Mrs. Cartwright
>yeah, she opened the packet herself

>shitposting at 2 on a tuesday morning
where did i fuck up?

It wasn't Siberia. Even if it was, why would you move there?

>wew
>ant

Kek, dammit now I'm going to have to chain watch the series now.

I used to be into dope, now i'm into racism. It's much heavier man.

Morning Eric.

I've watched them so many times now I basically know the script.

Okay well Eastern Russia.

And because it would be an adventure. The 21stC opportunity to relive the ideological spirit of the first Europeans to settle in the US.

Any Uni lads here got ideas to piss of the NUS/Liberal union.

my uni left the NUS lol

meant to reply sozzzz

Don't do it, or at least don't do it in a way they can find you.

put forward a motion at a UGM at yours to sepearte from the NUS.

You might not seperate but the NUS will try their hardest to keep you in

What is good music?

Voices of Spring by Strauss

"Four minutes thirty three seconds" by John Cage is the only good music.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTEFKFiXSx4

>You'll thank me later

it's not what i'm looking for right now but I like it

kek

>This country is literally shit.

never thought i could listen to two songs at once

Mahler proved that john cage was shit when he resorted to a big fucking hammer in his 6th.

youtube.com/watch?v=6DEdq2WdFnU

>he fell for the I need to wageslave and pay taxes to live comfortably in this glorious country meme

You guys claim to know the system, even despise it, yet refuse to milk it for all it's worth. Smh phamalam.

>walk up
>slam the hammer
>just slam the hammer mate
>slam
>music degree

you gotta admit as shit as Britain is it doesn't get much comfier than being a small and rich global superpower completely surrounded by water

To be fair its easier than going down the Tchaikovskyroute, massive hammers are infinitely easier to obtain than the cannons you need for a decent 1812 overture.

This madman had to commandeer the HMS Belfast for his degree.
Like a real man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LxLSzzrplw

Does anyone know anything about the second attack (on Essex Road)?
like a picture or description of the perpetrators

and i'm just learning ukulele, fuck

Go on then expert. 27 here, unemployed. What do?

Also interested.

Stick to percussion, its far easier to gain advanced acreditation in.
Otherwise you wind up with sheet music like the Faerie's aire...

I play a wide array of instruments learned piano then guitar, moved on to various wind instruments and then brass.

t. has absolutely no musical academic qualifications.

I just liked a challenge as a kid.

>This SuperPower belongs to me now.

that new Mass Effect game looks so shit desu

Do you have money?

I'm not going for any quals, just hoping for a hobby.

Funny as fuck though, using a cannon as an instrument

£4.86

My Welsh friend on discord who hates Britexit said Wales is gonna split because UK is gonna go belly up when they split.

True lads?

No lad. Though Wales like NI will be hit the worse by Brexit. Particularly in Argiculture.

Your friend is retarded.

I can't help you user. I am by most standards well off, but you need money to make money.

Someone here put vapourwave Mosley stickers on campus here at Sussex. Caused quite a stir.

Fuck Engliand and fuck white peepol

w2c van link?

Comfy night lads, finished my Stella and onto the whisky watching some of the Mogg.

>Wales will split from the UK due to an event that Welsh people helped bring about

Really makes you think...

I was awaiting this chap's nuggets of wisdom.

Well jelly, not a drop in the house and worse still ran out of milk. Have to wait till the morning for a brew.

>England
>white people

maybe 100 years ago

What did white American's mean by this?

who here is ironically looking forward to nuclear war?

autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611199921562?model=TRANSPORTER&sort=price-desc&radius=1500&postcode=w1&make=VOLKSWAGEN&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&page=5

No nuclear war thanks, sounds uncomfy.

>t. Turk

Daily reminder that these two are the future of the white (and spic) race in Britain.

youtu.be/qPULsyPtu2A

Oh fuck.

What is happening to all the burgerkin?

Running out of burger

Do Yanks use their right foot for the clutch?

Damn you user!

????

>At last count, just 3.9 percent of cars sold in U.S. were built with manual transmissions

thezebra.com/insurance-news/2805/manual-vs-automatic/

London independence when?

it would be hyper comfy. No faggots, no feminists, just cruising around in burnt out cars, taking territory, killing any and all who oppose you. no police, no law, no parents, no annoying girlfriend.

freedom. thats what it would look like. Besides whats the alternative, cower weakly in a corner whilst terror attacks happen?

I started by buying an auction property with three friends that was close to the uni. Did it up together and made a modest income. Location was key. Sold house at 230% profit when friend emigrated. Continued to do the same, but once property paid off, bought another. Repeat. It helped that I had a job until I could afford to leave said job. Met partner is who also self sufficient specializing in overseas students, earns even more than me because she found a niche.

i use my left

>t. Mad Max LARPer

Mind blown.

oh what you think mad max isnt going to happen? Is human civilization going to continue peacefully, indefinitely until the sun explodes?

faggots like you will be slave labour. i would say you would be killed, but only the strong willed males will be killed, the betas will do as they are commanded, along with the females.

Females will be enslaved. What use they offer, other than reproduction and pleasure? Put the ugly ones to work, and the pretty ones in cages. Barter with them like cattle for resources.

I know for a fact i would thrive under such conditions. Keep your sarcasm, its all you will have for company once the killing starts.

>He thinks he would survive the nuclear apocalypse

Stop LARPing.

How to get rich in 3 simple steps:

Step 1. Borrow lots of money
Step 2. Profit
Step 3. Be rich

I've always said that if I was to inherit £10,000 I'd never have to work for anybody again. Unfortunately that isn't going to happen and saving it is fucking impossible when you get made redundant every 18 fucking months.

Ok, i die during a nuclear war. But some cunt will survive. And the hell on earth they unleash will make the living envy the dead.

And its not larping, ive learnt hand to hand combat, i have a vegetable patch, and numerous tinned foods. The only problem is storing water, it seems to go off after a few months, seems to get a layer of film on the top.

i bet your some middle class hipster who sips lattes all day. Urgh.

Is this you? Wow, you're all grown up and everything. Just look at you. I remember when you were this tall (hold arm about three feet off the ground for effect.)

Just make a filtration system or live near a spring.

>Step 1. download DayZ
>Step 2. find a hardcore pub server.
>Step 3. quickly realise this entire world view is deeply flawed.

Its all fun and games till your getting force fed bleach then sodomised over a disagreement regarding to the ownership of a can of Rasputin kvass.

youtube.com/watch?v=cCZw-HRQaHc

Anarchy only works on paper.

I didn't borrow any money to begin with.

So you agree that a post-nuclear world would be violent and miserable.... i dont see what you're actually arguing

Just to inform you, i dont have access to nuclear weapons. But North Korea, Pakistan, Iraq and China do. And all it takes is one person to wake up in a bad mood. With your mentality i can tell you vote Green.

Only 10k, how is that possible user?

>I have a vegetable patch

KEK

that would not save you

I don't know what you do for a living, but sometimes you have to break free from the mindset. I have friends that earn a mint in HK as teachers and friends who work tax free in Dubai, one who has Rolls and is an undersea welder. I was a mining engineer once, but find me a desire for that here in the UK, so I adapted and thought about what I would do in 10 years time, when most people can barely see past Tuesday.
Learn Mandarin or another language, always jobs as bilingual translators, teachers. I earn 100 cash for literally 2.5 hours teaching extra curriculum English to Chinese students.
I drive a shit car and always have. I laugh at people who buy new cars. Saved me a small fortune over the years.

Well theres a few ways I guess, and none of these would be my plan. But things that literally anybody can do are:

1. Buy a van, be a self employed delivery driver
2. Buy photography kit and do weddings, products, events
3. Invest in outdoor teaching courses and start taking people rock climbing, mountaineering etc. This would involve some work with a company to start off with
4. Buy top end kit and learn video editing
5. Start a small events company

or

1. Buy bicycles and a cabin somewhere /comfy/ and rent them out
2. Buy a nice campervan and rent it out on a weekly basis
3. Find a partner to invest in property abroad and go the Airbnb route

etc

None will make you rich, not straight away anyway. But they all allow you the freedom of going self employed and will all earn you enough to be comfortable.

I'm in the process of going self employed matching my skills with my passions but I've run out of savings so just need to get a month or two's work to replenish then I can get back on it.

I was looking at teaching abroad but without money for a course or your flights it's a non-starter

Anybody else bored?

When does khan stop being mayor lads?????

Never

When the Caliphate has been established

So bored I could cry.

You will have to pay for courses, flights are typically paid for by employees, but the higher money goes to those with teaching qualifications not TEFLs, but even then it (wage) is usually good for location, but not enough to come back to UK and retire, buy house etc. Be warned though that kind of liestyle isn't for everyone.
Life is weird. I had a friend who had an IT degree and a nurse wife who didn't get the points needed to immigrate to Aus, but many years later a guy I worked with, his daughter emigrated as a hairdresser because they were in short supply. Go figure.

>irridentist Scotland

fucking alcoholics man

Why did women used to be more attractive than they are now? The entire standard of beauty has changed and become ugly, orange skin, spherical breasts with an foot gap between them, hair toed up rather than free flowing, what went wrong?

Kalif for life m8.