Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170325211544/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

((((((jacob goldstein))))))

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

>Jacon Goldstein

>The real victim is Islam

Fake?

I can no longer tell what's real and what's parody. Such is the state of our world.

Fucking lol.

Link?

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING ME

is this real?? Fuck you, Jacob Goldstein. How would anyone ever think this was an okay/reasonable thing to claim? Oh my cunt, fucking goddamn

yeah the real victim is islam
not the people that actually die

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....... do ya think she'll be okay???!!!!
>((((((((((((GOLDSTEIN)))))))))))
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

*Goldstein be all like*

Please do so. That Macfag deserves it for browsing this place in public and letting you waltz over to see his screen.

>Goldstein
Every fucking time.

fake and gay

also fake and gay

>falling for obvious bait back to le eddit

Not that I give a flying fuck, but perhaps the author should apologize. I'm fairly certainly the Mudslime bitch has a name other than Islamophobic Meme Women.

>4chang.com
>ooh thanks google.

Nah, just wanted to shitpost about Macfags in general.

>The real victim in this islamic terrorist attack was the indifferent muslim woman who walked by and got turned into a meme
>Goldstein

>Goldstein
EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

Its a daily stormer article.
Saged

The person whomst wrote this article has permenent brain damage

Idk why but the combination of words "islamaphobic meme woman" makes me laugh hard as fuck

It's a DailyStormer parody, but it's satirising pieces in the British shitlib press (Guardian, Independent) that basically expressed the same sentiment.

NO.

stop posting this in every thread faggot

Zoom zoom!!!

try harder faggot

The fact that I can't even tell anymore makes me believe things are already too far gone.

FUCKING SAND NIGGER

Yes, pray for the woman associated with the religion that yet again sends innocents who just wanna see Big Ben get killed for no reason

Needs more brackets.

>((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((JACOB))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((GOLDSTEIN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Apologising makes you weak regardless what others say about being the bigger person

(((Jacob Goldstein)))

>real victim
>Is still alive and uninjured
Fuck leftists.

fuck you sandnigger

FPBP

I disagree

((((((((((((GOLDSTEIN))))))))))))
WHAT A SURPRISE
WHO WOULD'VE SAY

>being turned into a meme is worse than death

I'm glad this article is fake

here we see moderate Islam's response to terrorism committed by members of their community

>racist, misogynistic and homophobic
Always the same three words. Do you even try?

Eat me.

That's from the Daily Stormer. They were talking about web.archive.org/web/20170325211544/https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated.

-1/10

oh no i've been spotted by a normie
i am very very sorry :'(

This pasta got old quick.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/mar/24/woman-hijab-westminster-bridge-attack-victim-photo-misappropriated

This poor oppressed muslim has been given a platform on an influential mainstream media platform to air her opinions. This reminds me of nazi germany, remember when Jews were given media platforms by Goebbels

Like Harry Pottery and The Chamber of Shekels

That pic is horrifying.