Is gaming degenerate ?

Is gaming degenerate ?

What race is that?

Gaming is a hobby and hobbies are only degenerate if the people who practice them let it take over their entire lives and personality.

of course it is

you should be reading books

can you imagine all the time you wasted playing useless games when you could have been reading?

damn shame video games are so much fun

Yes, you are terrible at Lol.

Motherfucker you cost me my promo I told that fucking champ didn't worked, fucking hate that shitty Las server.

REEEEEEEEEEE

why are you playing that game ?

time that you enjoy wasting is not wasted at all

Yes, the most unproductive hobby there is

i think the guy in the picture is degenerate

I was about to make fun of this guy, then I looked at my set up and realized:

>ASUS ROG motherboard
>ROG graphics card
>ROG monitor
>Corsair mouse and keyboard
>fell heavily for the RGB jew
>fell even harder for the tempered glass + aluminum case jew

wat do you use three mouses for? i only have 2 hands

Life is just a game

escapism and vapid consumerism is top tier degeneracy right behind wasting your life participating in one of the abrahamic religions like a fairytaled cuck

Yes it is. Video games should be banned and unemployment would be cut in half or more overnight.

This

No different than any other vice, be it drinking or cardplaying. If you let it stay as a vice, it's fine. If it becomes a part of your personality, that's an issue

for real, tho, what is with all the totalitarianism coming from the fucking leaf posts?

gaming is shit but totalitarianism is worse

console gaming is untermensch

pc gaming is master race

Youre confusing gaming with gayming.

Linked posts are gayming examples

>waah i don't get to wank to my glorified kid's toys anymore you're literally hitler
Are we totalitarian for banning drugs?

Video games are just that. They're drugs in disguise. They are a menace upon society and one of the biggest reasons why so many men have "grown up" to be weak, useless beta males.

>atheist
>not degenerate
Pick one

Not mutually exclusive tho