If we're a cult, than who's our leader?

Me

not so fast.

Kek leads us

Heh nuthin personnel kid

Whomever holds the power

Spencer

The best part about all this alt right, Sup Forums, pepe nonsense is that there is no leader. The politicians and media have no idea how to attack us because there's no figurehead to attack. They just call us losers and cry when we laugh.

Do you think this is some sort of game?

moot

i believe you mean leaderS

I am honestly. If we were all someone teleported to a deserted island and we needed leadership you would all end up bowing down to me and I would lead us on conquests against native villagers, burning and ransacking their whole towns and raping their women and using them as slaves

Eventually we would control the whole island and subjugate the native population, building our society like the West Indies slave kingdoms, with me at supreme rule, and a few good Sup Forumsacks as separate aristocrats who run the slave trades.

somehow*** teleported

Hail victory

heh. we're a leaderless decentralized group

good luck kid

My mom

I raped your mother

Traitor

We'll never actually have one.

Here's a true redpill. If all of Sup Forums realized the power they had and united together, we could change the world.

They want us to feel powerless, like we're a bunch of loser NEETS that can't accomplish anything. They try to keep us fighting over shit that doesn't matter like homosexuality and women.

Literally all of that is a ruse to keep us from seeing what would happen if we dropped that shit and united. Maybe one day.

She wouldn't stop crying. I had to duct tape her mouth

They are twins and a reflection of a single entity. Two halves of a single imperceptible whole that must take on a dual form to project into the physical laws that govern our universe.

We're a cult of chaos, Kek is our leader.

I would kill anyone who tried to be a leader in their sleep

Not so fast, heretics.

Jokes on you, it can't be rape if she wanted it

If you even tried anything, the Sup Forumsacks loyal to me would crucify you immediately and display you in the middle of our village to notify anyone else who thought of trying anything

She didn't though. Your younger brother watched

I'm curious as to who Kek chooses.

He's already chosen me. I can tell

My brother is 6 years older than me and lives in jew york away from home, i win this round

Jokes on you we don't have churches to run we just have worship grounds

i guess i can do it

He was home for some reason. He begged me to stop

>i am spartacus

Okay, Kek, you win.

I would kill you before they became loyal, soon as you or anyone who hinted at wanting to become a leader
no one is going to guard you, right away, just because you tell them to. it takes awhile for someone to become loyal.

Checked, and agree.

It's better that we don't have a human leader, we are a chaotic hivemind, the lefties and 3 letter agencies have tried to pin us down, subvert us, even wipe us out and it never works. Why? because they have nothing to grasp onto, we're a constantly swarming, mutating, transmuting mass.

Praise Bob

Oh shit I got digits

My brother is gay as fuck, he'd probably ask you to fuck him my man

You are. Congrats.

My digits confirm.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

It would be a gradual process, but I will identify the first spergs that look like they could be easily persuaded. After gaining their support, I can use them to start enforcing our ideas on the group. Once we start to slowly gain power just because of how vocal we are in decisions, most of the population will follow, due to the fact that they're drones and need leadership. This is when we'll get brutal. Treatment of followers will be great, it will be a brotherhood, those who are skeptical of our rule will be totally ostracized in group decisions that they will eventually just start to follow so they can survive. Once we've accumulated enough mindless followers, that's when repression will start. You will have little to no effect if you don't agree, and will be killed simply for disagreeing

The fact that our groupthink will be so strong is what will lead us to victory in conquests. Once the men experience the conquests, they will never want to stop

We non-Newtonian fluid now.

The Hacker KEK leads us all, how you ask? I speak to them through memes, know your place leaf....

Fuck. I probably should have raped him too

Go back to eight-gag faggot.

Пpивeт!

These digits

ooga booga
my digits say i am

Pepe, you retard

For now, anyway

Only quads can be a leader

>000

Probably some faggy e-celeb like Milo or Spencer or whichever cringey faggot you guys like.

Only women, niggers and numales need leaders.

indeed

If we'd been subverted, we might not actually even know it. Group mentality.

It's like none of you read the news.

I could be a sperg though, how would you know? all you have to do is mistakenly talk to the wrong person and bam dead before you could accomplish anything.

The town of salem game is a perfect example of this, but it would be easier cuase no police and no law

I would not only kill people who wanted to be leaders, i would kill people who i just didn't like an useless people like most women.

Tottally unsuspecting

FOR BOB!!!

>I could be a sperg though, how would you know? all you have to do is mistakenly talk to the wrong person and bam dead before you could accomplish anything.

I would simply know. I would see and seek out where there it weakness and capitalize upon it.

>I would not only kill people who wanted to be leaders, i would kill people who i just didn't like an useless people like most women.

Under my rule women would be treated as commodity. Used for slavery and birth, and sex when the soldiers need it, nothing else. I would entice the group with these type of ideas. I would promise there would be this type of thing under my rule. A natural hierarchy would be formed with the strong at the top, whether you like it or not. Groups naturally structure themselves this way

>tfw it's not jim jones

zyzz

Trump, of course. The best thing is, he's the leader of every American, even those who despise the 'cult'

KEK be with you

I have the digitz. I am the leader

you ain't got shit Trufag

>tfw no legal weed and someone who bullies you on your laotian watch strap forum gets digits