uh..forgetting something christcucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

there are no christians here lad

>Christianity
>Violent

Kek no. It's a religion of cucks. Compassion and friendship are more important than conquest and battle.

wrong
>islam is inherently violent
you disagree?

when muslims are committing acts of terror, they're being true to the teachings of their prophet muhammad.
when christians are committing acts of violence, they're doing it in spite of the teachings of their scripture.

Deus Vult muh dude?

where does islam preach violence?

muhammad...
>supported his religion by robbing people (ibn ishaq 281-289)
>started a war with mecca when he had a chance to live in peace in medina (ibn ishaq 289-321)
>had people assassinated for criticizing his religion (ibn ishaq 675-676)
>ordered his followers to execute anyone who leave his religion (bukhari 6878, 6922)
>tortured people for money (ibn ishaq 515)
>allowed his followers to rape their female captives (qur'an 4:24; abu dawud 2155)
>commanded his followers to violently subjugate the entire world (qur'an 9:29; muslim 7258)

and muslims are told:
"Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah." (qur'an 33:21)

at least for catholics, they believe that the pope's word is god's word. Not exactly scripture, but still a defining aspect of the religion.

Deus madda fucking vult brah!

>muslims invade europe
>crusades drive them out
What doesn't make sense here?

all religion is bad, yet after reddit came here this place reads like the fucking joel osteen forums

yes it's built in

Jihad is firmly built in. Islam was failed religion until it became political violence

Christianity stopped eventually with its holy wars
Islam didnt
And the civilize world is now suffering because the catholic church didnt finished their fucking job

The crusades were a response to Muslim aggression.

Jihad by the sword is a key element of islam, and emulating muhammad is how to be a Good Muslim. people really do believe in Holy Sanctioned Violence

Now stop being such a regressive piece of shit

>Catholics
>Catholics fighting under the guise of Christians
Seriously OP... do you not know history?
The Crusades was done by Catholics NOT Christians, there is a HUGE distinctive difference between the two,

>uh..forgetting something christcucks?

That the first Crusade was called when the Muslim Seljuk Turks started marauding in eastern Anatolia and the Eastern Roman Emperor Alexios I Komnenos appealed to The Pope for aid?

>Jihad is firmly built in. Islam was failed religion until it became political violence.
This. People don't realize and the talking heads don't mention that the Quran allows abrogation. Basically anything written later overrides anything written earlier. Islam was a failure in mecca because it was peace and love. It wasn't until Muhammad moved to Medina and slaughtered everyone on his way that it picked up any real followers. So anything written in the Meccan period might as well not even exist.

Christians never had a Holy War there, you mongoloid.
Are people so dumb that they think Christians and Catholics are the same?
Do you even Roman history, nigger?

words devoted is an easy to skew metric
number of words instead of concentration is misleading
at a third of a million words, there is no way that those were enumerated by hand, and an exact match search is an awful way to figure out if a book is advocating political violence

deus vult?

>not understanding exponential growth

deus vulva

nice bait bro

>not understanding the life of muhammad

Crusades were good faggot, we need one now

Daily reminder of the extent of Islamic incursion into Europe

MAKE CHRISTIANITY VIOLENT AGAIN!

Thanks user. I forgot that Islam has been involved in hundreds more battles and invaded Europe two centuries before the first crusade ever took place!

O wow these franks dragged the Muslim armies all the way to Toures France to fight them!

anyone interested in learning about islam should check out this guy's channel:

youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos

but muh no compulsion in religion..
but muh killed one killed all..

I'm not contesting that the Islamic Trilogy has political violence, I'm saying that the comparison is bullshit

>sage all american threads
> deleted all american threads
> filter all american threads
>pic unrelated

While this is obvious bait, there is a staggeringly high amount of people that don't understand the purpose of the crusades.

do tell, goyim

>implying violence is always bad
God is Great.

the graph literally had 3 data points, placed in locations that were convenient

number of nukes dropped before Christianity was created: 0
number of nukes dropped sense Christianity was created: 2

well guys, I guess christianity caused nukes

oh yes how could i be so stupid! the violent crusades were necessary! i wonder (((who))) benefited from them

Some historical events that preceded the First Crusade:

>AD 632 -- Muhammad’s death.

>AD 635 -- Christian Damascas fell to invading Muslims.

>AD 636 -- Christian Antioch fell to invading Muslims.

>AD 638 -- Christian Jerusalem,and later Alexandria,fell to invading Muslims.

>AD 650 -- Muslim armies reached Cilicia and Caesarea of Cappodocia. In the same period Muslim forces carried out raids on Cyprus, Rhodes, Crete and Sicily, carrying off thousands of Christian slaves.

>AD 668 -- Muslim armies laid siege to Constantinople. They were repulsed.

>AD 711 -- Muslim armies invaded Spain. By AD 715 they had conquered most of Spain.

>AD 717 -- Muslim armies again laid siege to Constantinople. Again repulsed.

>AD 732 -- Muslim armies invaded France. Charles Martel stopped them at Tours.

>AD 792 -- The Muslim ruler of Spain, Hisham, called for a new invasion of France. An international Islamic crusade was assembled, and was repulsed by the French.

>AD 827 -- Muslim warriors invaded Italy and Sicily, terrorised monks,and raped nuns. Sicily was held by Muslims until AD 1091.

>AD 846 -- Muslim armies reached Rome, where they forced the Pope to pay them tribute.

>AD 848 -- France was again invaded by Muslims. And again repulsed.

>AD 1059 -- Pope Urban II launched the FIRST Crusade.

Not to the 0 it isn't.

Islam is inherently violent
Christianity is violent by necessity

Muslim military expansion. The first crusade was defensive in nature against aggressors. But for some reason the muslims are painted as the good guys.

Yeah, I'm forgetting my fucking sword.

>definitely not understanding the life of muhammad

Emulating muhammad (Allah's perfect human prototype and perfect muslim) is how to be a Good Muslim. Why do you think everyone keeps naming their kids muhammad. Copying muhammad is what sharia law is based on.

Forgot something Islamafag?
>Ummayad?

that's rounded to the nearest 1000. I would not be at all surprised if the islamic trilogy is 600 times longer than the bible. and my other points about # words being a bs metric still stand

Thanks an

Let me know where you live so I can rob you with impunity--you know, since you don't believe violence is ever ok, even in self defense.

>AD 632 -- Muhammad’s death.
fun fact: he died from complications after being poisoned by a jewish woman, who offered to cook him lamb after he slaughtered her people.

I was saying the graph was bs

How many drone strikes did your christian obongo launch in his 8 years? Ever heard of due process?

>rounded to the nearest 1000

I know.

The life of muhammad (Allah's perfect muslim) is a highly gruesome affair. The comparison is clearly useful because there is so much violence to choose from, while all we hear from the left and moron celebs is the one or two peaceful uplifting-sounding lines. But the amount of violent bullshit is overwhelming. Plenty enough to inspire and saturate the mind in Holy Violence apology. You don't exactly have to go looking.

>failed religion
implying there is any other kind

No you were saying Islam's growth was somehow simply "exponential" rather than a change in tactics ie inventing jihad to kill those who don't join and kill those who leave

I want to punch the pussy!

Wanna know the truth? Western world are whipped dogs. Watch this whole thing sometime. WELL worth it.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Muslims be like: muh crusades!

Reality: attacked non-Muslims and started the crusades.

Muslims be like: muh peaceful religion!

Reality: one of the most lethal ideologues.

Muslims be like: muh humane societies!

Reality: built inhumane hell holes and when in civilized societies they slowly turn them to inhumane hell holes.

Proponents of all religions have done violence, sometimes for causes explicitly religious. This is not a fact about religions, but about human nature.

Islam is uniquely militant. It not only is associated with but even advocates violence as a means of spreading the faith, in a way that Christianity does not.

That said, much of the recent hysteria about Islamic violence is actually overblown.

>much of the recent hysteria about Islamic violence is actually overblown.
what's your reasoning here?

is it the whole "well, more people die in a bathtub than from terrorist attacks!" line?

Also they never mention that the Koran is not in chronological order, which would be too obvious and make abrogation easy to spot and unweave for outsiders.

many of the so-called Muslim terrorists were, if you look into their pasts, petty criminals and drug users, and most importantly, not really Muslims. Ate pork, didn't go to mosque, etc.

and even if we do say that they are all Muslims, then yes, there is still the point that the number of deaths is very small.

Not only of spreading the faith, but of making yourself into a Good Muslim worthy of paradise. Violence against non-believers is a holy act, a way to practice one's Islamic faith to please allah and for a quick ticket to paradise.

for what it's worth, I am NOT saying that we ought to encourage immigration from Muslim countries

just that the particular problem of 'Islamic terrorism' is overblown

A jihad death is the way into heaven despite any and all previous sins. Wash away your sins by spilling the blood of the unbelievers. The 9/11 hijackers were out with hookers and whores and drink the day before. Because they knew they were off to paradise without going through the usual judgement after death

Urban had enough of the Muzzies conquering lands and spreading their filth. And so the Crusades were born.

>obama
>christian
user, I...

Deus Vult

Are there any Christian theocracies waging war on the whole world right now?

With the exception of the Vatican, every Christian country is Secular, under Islam that is not the case

BTW, Islam wouldn't be so inherently violent if it weren't for Islamic theocratic states breeding cousin fuckers with avg IQs in the low 80s. Christians are civilized today because of the white man's superior intellect. When you look at the Quran and the Old Testament, they are both wretched works than promote violence.

The last crusade ended over 700 years ago...

That's all well and good, but you still need to find people unhinged enough to take up such an offer. You just do not find decent people 'radicalized' this way. And you see a much greater similarity in lifestyle between these 'muslims' and the other unquestionably non-muslim mass murderers, than between these muslims and other muslims.

I'm sorry, but it really does sound like you're searching for a way to blame Islam. I understand why you don't like Islam. I don't like Islam. But it's not the root of this particular problem.

Is there a Muslim one? Do you really think ISIS is actually behind all the attacks for which they take credit?

They need to remember islam has the Holy alnd jerusalem and control all over Jesus lands and otehr rpophets this means they were all muslim i ntruth and islam is the most powerful religion and crusades failed to take them back and been beated by salah huddin so come join islam we have jesus isa land he is prophet of islam he wanted this he is muslim

>comparing the actions of modern day Islamists to medieval crusaders

What's funny is you basically proved Islam is inherently violent, since they still act like it is medieval times.

This rpoves muslims are only belivers left on planet while chirtianity died becouse false

>uh..forgetting something christcucks?

Nop. Takes one to know one. That's how I know Islam is inherently violent.
If it comes near my any more, I'll get violent.

The fact that the Crusades have to be pointed to is pretty much proof that it isn't inherently violent.

They are literally a state that has declared war on the whole world.

Iran is a Shia Theocracy whose sole purpose is to counter the Sunni's in other countries.

Literally every Muslim country hates Israel (for good reason tho desu)

Jesus was a Jew

slide thread fuck right back off to

No jew is not a race is choice of religion he belived in only one god gone in his knees to pray and gone away from jews truly a muslim and his land is conquered by islam

so if Muslims are the only believers left, and Muslims are still violent, doesn't that mean Islam is a religion of violence?

Muslim isn't a race. Hebrews and Muslims were both middle easterners. There are plenty of Christian middle easterners too.

Yea, imagine if Christians today were still going on crusades...

Face it Achmed, Islam hasn't advanced an inch since its creation. All it's followers are *literally* stuck in the dark ages.

Had we not stopped the invasion at tours you would be praying six time a day. The christian crusades were a direct response presented by the existential threat posed by Islam first. In other words "They started it". If only the kahn hadn't died in the middle of his siege there wouldn't even be a muslim world now.

Muslims are the retards of our planet. Good against alien invasions and such, there's so many of them we can slow the aliens down with wave after wave of Qur'an flailing retards.

really makes me think

The so called "Golden Age"

It was absolutly nothing if you compare both and you know it.

Its like when people like you blame white folk for the enslavment of the black race, when in reality the arabic turd did most of the work.

There were plenty of middle eastern countries who were some of the most progressive nations in the world until Islam took over those countries in the 70's, now they are basically back to the Iron Age.

By definition the decent people are not the problem. But holy sanctioned violence and dualist ethics (not golden rule) is truly believed by hundreds of millions of people. A third of British muslims. a third of American muslims. on on and on.

Dont be sorry. I don't need to search. It's all their in the doctrines. Maybe you should look some time.

How many "honour killings" do you need to see with normal-seeming families murdering their sisters and daughters to realise it's not about hinged or unhinged, it's about believing in islamic god-given morals. I have personally given safe haven for several weeks to a girl on the run from her own family who were hunting her in the streets for refusing a cousin-marriage.

Violence is used daily by all democratic states its a natural instinct put in us by Allah but only if used in his rememberence is not bad
Without vioplence islam would have not conquered all middle east and jesus place of birth armies needed to fight but fighting on the road of the mercyfull and benevolent Allah is not same as kuffar
Salahu hudding after beating the crusaders and conquering jersualem set them free and paid theyr return to europe safely most of them became muslim and the priests killed them when they returned to europe thats the story no one knows...

Christianity is at least 700 years more advanced than Islam.

Religions practiced in the west have at least evolve to respect women and put them on pair with men.