Has Israel contributed literally anything positive to the world?

Has Israel contributed literally anything positive to the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150526163404/http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drip_irrigation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi
israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/
youtu.be/OiQG23S2cZ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
culturewars.com/2003/RevolutionaryJew.html
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And no country has contributed more to a thriving Israel than the USA, you ungrateful heeb

They did sterilize some niggers. All i got.

They made a pretty badass missile defense system. Oh wait, that was probably us.

Better then americans and leafs at getting stoned though

This

They did bring all you people a bunch of friends :^)

They are helping destroy whites. It needs to happen. This is going to be better for the world according to them.

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150526163404/http://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

>when the world thrives, Israel benefits
fixed

Deagle

>Has Israel contributed literally anything positive to the world?

They pretty much invented the modern way people do drip irrigation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drip_irrigation

There's also a lot of stuff they're doing in terms of high tech that I'm less familiar with. Tech companies are a huge part of the Israeli economy see Silicon Wadi:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi

Replace (((keyword))) with America. Now it's a Trump tweet?

Nothing. They've been such a burden to US taxpayers that adjusted for inflation since it began, the annual aid money is enough to give every family in the US $40k+ each. And I guarantee you if Americans knew that they would gladly cause a real holocaust 6 million times over just to get that money back

Damn dude. You didn't really do any research did you? Israel is known for its tech at a minimum. You're fucking retarded.

Pretty much this Other than that, they have been a subversive and destructive influence on all of mankind.

They helped us reduce our bloated Navy budgets.

> Has Israel contributed literally anything positive to the world?

israel21c.org/israels-top-45-greatest-inventions-of-all-time-2/

Not really. I'm sure you can find some Jewish scientist who did some pretty cool stuff, but that's about it.

Think about it, the best musical act they ever put out is fucking Infected Mushroom.
They might not think so, but their modern art and culture is shit. The "last days" will be very difficult for them indeed. Sad.

Steven Spielberg wouldn't enslave us. It'z dem kraker ass bamas.

We should show blacks how it's Juden responsible for (their) problems.

Israel hasn't really done much. However, British Jews have probably done more than any other race. Go check out nobel prize winners, Brit Jews are top.

When you can destroy your competitor's career simply by muttering the word anti-semitism in a fit of rage, people get the message, and let you take the top prize, even if you haven't earned it.

A few inventions here and there. Mainly millitary in application. Only example i can think of is the shitty Desert Eagle

All technology you own has some internal tech designed by Israelis.
They are the leaders of
>self driving car tech
>water conservation
>aerial drones
>veganism

a common foe to combat.
its easy to stir the hearts of man if there is one genuine evil around that you can actually point at.
the jews have done some terrible things in the past and its not easily forgotten.

Muslims?
Liberal Jewish support has gone down but Right wing support for Israel has gone up a lot.
Many in the right see Israel as a shield against Muslims and empathise with their Muslim problems. Every terrorist attack abroad strengthens Israel

muslims are the easy evil because they operate out in the open.
jews are the more dangerous and harmful ones because they operate covertly and as you said they garner support from those that would otherwise fight them.
although i do have a lot of respect for how israel is actually run.
they care for their people over there and dont give a fuck about non isrealis. they actually protect their people and heritage. its something we should strive to do on a global level in the west.

>trusting nobel prizes

>Dershowitz

Why am I not surprised Sup Forums?

Israel has given the world the most in a 70 year span? That's bull shit.

The US went from the Wild West to the moon within a 70 year window. Not saying it did it entirely on its own but Israel most certainly has done nothing without American support or money.

And I'm pretty sure you could point to some random 70 year period during the Industrial Revolution and find the UK did more than Israel.

Not really. Jewish intelligence is highly overrated and mostly verbal. Plus, they typically use their intelligence for evil because of their religion's fucked up morals and their inbred neurosis. When they do accomplish something, there was likely 10 whites behind him doing the hard work, with the jew just being the face.

High verbal intelligence plus existing as a non-Christian minority in Christendom for so long is a bad combo. No surprise so many of them are monomaniacal leftists.

Also, everything Israel ever accomplished was due to the United States. The US government gives them state of the art equipment to field test and allows them to say that they developed it, cause there is no way a country with only the population of Massachusetts is creating all that tech.

Millions of butthurt Muzzies?

The Ashkenazi overall IQ score is high as a result of verbal?

The jews were rightfully persecuted in Iberia and Italy due to them aiding the Muslim invaders during the Caliphates/Reconquista. You don't get to cry anti-semite when you commit treason against the Christian majority. You convert, leave, or die.

No.

/thread

There's a reason there are so many Jewish lawyers and writers. Hell, they were already sneaky lawyers in the New Testament.

Thing is, it's unfair to compare one subset of one tribe to entire racial categories like White and Asian. People always do that but that's a comparing things across scales which is kind of misleading.

Yeah.. I suppose the Shoahs in Northern Europe were in retribution for the Jews there aiding Muslim invaders, too.

The fact is it's whites who are the ones committing treason against the majority these days

It's not civic progress but technological progress. While I don't think they have provided the most they have provided te most in relative to their size. Rich small Countries similar to Israel like Singapore, Qatar and Estonia all profit from either oil or being a traffic heavy trade port. Israel has become a first world country through its usefulness via technological offerings.
Israelis are mostly right leaning

Israelis are no longer minorities in their own country either.

>Hell, they were already sneaky lawyers in the New Testament.
um... they were all jews

including jesus

t. ashkenazi

If we're going to judge by relation to size, England has to be the world's reigning champion.

The US has given Israel over 100 fucking billion dollars already.

Last year the US also pledged to give Israel 38 billion $ over the next few years (source below).

They better have done something with that money. Sure, Canada and Europe get cucked culturally by the Jews, but at least we don't get Jewed financially like the US. The US gives 10 million $ every single day to Israel.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/14/united-states-military-aid-israel/90358564/

I don't really want to carry a half jest too far but we know how that ended for Jesus.

>They made a pretty badass missile defense system

Nah. They just sold the tech to our enemies.

What has it got to do with being a minority?
True dat but not everything can be as great as UK.

The sailors of the USS Liberty might have something to say about that.

They only sold it to Singapore and India

Farrakhan has been trying to red pill black people for decades.

youtu.be/OiQG23S2cZ4

George Soros and the globalists Jews use their money to stoke the flames of racial division. It keeps us distracted from ((their)) plans.

It frustrates me how it seems white people are the only ones aware of what the Jews are doing to this world, and all the other races don't seem to care.

It has to do with what I said earlier in the post you replied to. Jews growing up in places where they are a minority have a different mentality to the ones who live in Israel and tend to be leftist victim politics trash.

I have brought this event up with people and I've been insulted up and down even by my family. Not a single Christian I know believes me. They even told me it was an anti semantic lie that had been disproved. We are in an age where it's a google search away and people instead will call me a liar. I bring it up on my phone and they won't even look at it. There is overwhelming evidence that the Israelis knew it was a US ship, there are radio communications on record where they call it an American ship. They knew and attacked anyway.

There were 4 planes and then several motor torpedo boats. This wasn't a single shot, this was no one off accident. The ship was even communicating with them to stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Jewish intelligence is largely buffed by verbal IQ. Verbal IQ mostly improved by self teaching though, and has little translation to real world uses outside of law and entertainment. Spatial awareness and the ability to think logically are more embedded at birth, and whites have a stronger spatial awareness and about the same logical intelligence as jews. Spatial awareness and logical thinking are important for professions that matter, like engineering, manufacturing, and surgery.

If whites are smarter than Middle Easterners how come Middle Easterners invented civilization?

>Lopez
>Jew

Lopez is as Spaniard as it can get

invented a way to use terrorism to steal land from native people

unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

... and make it 'hate' to say that they did.

That ain't nothin', goyim

Dershowitz is a plagiarist- Norman Finkelstein proved it meticulously.

He's also a Jewish Supremacist, liar, and probably fucked underage kids on Jeff Epsteins boat.

>jews winning jewish awards

What do you think Middle Easterners were? They weren't all Africans and Bedouins. They may have not been Nordic but then, the Yazidis have blonde people in their tribe and they are an old tribe from Iraq.

Shepardic jews literally mean hispanic

Wouldn't it make more sense for civilization to have been invented in the areas with the greatest populations and ethnic homogeneity of Aryan ubermenschen?

They funded Rhodesia back when that was still around, and as shitty as they get, Israel is at least a functioning country unlike their neighbors. Still are shit though.

they stole more tech than they invented. Sold us missile tech to China. Stole American nuke tech.

Oh, and did 9/11 with the ZIA.

But you knew that, right, Joshua?

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

Oy vey bad leaf

No, for usury and generally being parasites on the peasantry.

culturewars.com/2003/RevolutionaryJew.html

It's always something. Reminds me of the way the entire rest of the world talks about white people these days.

Chinese, Jap, Korean score better than Jews on math/science and spatial. Yet still, Jews are MASSIVELY over-repped at top schools, ie beyond merit.

read this, pollacks:
unz.com/runz/the-myth-of-american-meritocracy/

huh?

Italian mafia during Al Capone's days was never this powerful.

Al Capone was a thug who had a bunch of hired guns.
Israel is a rich nation and a military powerhouse in its region.

brotherhood of Sup Forums

Nice proxy, kike

why did they give all that annexed land like the sinai back if that was their final plan?

Psytrance

About the only thing leaping to mind is killing Muslims and trolling them. However this is limited by the fact that the asshats hardly, if ever, fight their own battles any more preferring to use us and other 'allies' as a proxy/meatshield. If they just cleansed the middle east and all the rest of the jewish diaspora went home to greater Israel and left the rest of the world be, they can have that sandbox for all I care. But Israel leaving the rest of the world alone? Come on, we all know that won't happen.

Iraq wasn't Israel's fight.
It was the gulf states problem

So easy to prove you Jews wrong.
For the record.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by (((Richard Perle))) for (((Benjamin Netanyahu))), the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.
>removal of Saddam Hussein
>containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare
Sound familiar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>(((Richard Norman Perle))) (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to (((conflict of interests))).

here, friendo, show them precisely why theyre our "greatest ally"

Yeah, HIV-positive