As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees

>As more Americans fail drug tests, employers turn to refugees

>Inside a factory near this lakeside city, a man holding a blowtorch is putting the finishing touches on a plastic rain barrel that will soon make its way to a home and garden section somewhere in America.

>He is Talib Alzamel, a 45-year-old Syrian refugee who arrived here last summer with his wife and five children. He can't speak much English, but neither can most of the 40 refugees who work at Sterling Technologies, a plastic molding company based near the shores of Lake Erie. They earn $8-14 an hour.

>The refugees at Sterling come from all over the world, from Syria to Sudan, Chad to Bhutan. And they've all passed the company's standard drug test.

cnn.com/2017/03/27/us/refugees-jobs-drug-testing/index.html

>Trump: "We've got to bring those factory jobs back to America!"

Apparently those factory jobs that left America and went overseas never really left the country. It's just that white majority of Trump supporters can't pass a drug test to get them because they're too busy fiddling with heroin and meth.

NO WONDER they don't want to let refugees in.

Other urls found in this thread:

rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9770.html
stuff.co.nz/national/politics/89858196/bill-english-says-employers-are-regularly-telling-him-that-kiwis-cant-pass-drug-tests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$8 an hour

K E K

>CNN
>$8 an hour
Get enough refugees and they can push that to $2 an hour.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP!!

>$8 an hour
>Clearly the reason is because more Americans are failing drug tests

Get better at cheating

They tried pushing this meme here too, too bad it's not supported by the facts

"Refugees" in Sweden have drug addictions already when coming here. Worst of are the afghanies who crave dat heroin

i want to shove my face into that ass and have her fart / 10

>heroin and meth
most likely cannabis if they're failing tests

Stop drug testing. It's foolish.

>Stop drug testing.

How about just not doing the drugs?

Why can't white people leave heroin alone?

rand.org/pubs/research_briefs/RB9770.html

It's actually becoming less of a problem.

>blowtorch
>plastic rain barrel

fucking shit that jiggle

This, Ohio is lost. Let Michigan up and Pennsylvania repopulate it

>$8 an hour
>good fake piss costs $35

hmmmmmmmm...

the central american manlets from ms13land were ironically the only group in the shitty restaurant jobs i used to work that didn't have drug problems

According to the company website, they do rotational plastic molding, so maybe some part of it involves manual molding with a torch.

>drug testing for plastic factory employees
Nah, this is literally just an excuse to hire refugees at low wages.

Those poor shorts getting eaten alive by that fat ass.

for the same reason chinese people couldn't leave it alone when we marketed it to them.

as if the entire continent of africa wouldn't be locked in a heroin epidemic if they actually had the DI to support its black market?

Webm is from England! what does it have to do with America?

>fail drug tests

just a lie to cover up the real reason:

refugees will never complain, accept any wages, wont form unions, will always obey etc.

>Implying it isn't weed
>Implying it isn't niggers who can't pass drug tests, not white Americans.

Heroin is out of your system in 1 day. No one gets busted for heroin, you fuckin' concern troll.

libtard shill

>tfw went to college to boost my resume
>got good paying job and debt is declining
>health insurance is dirt cheap
>non-english speaking immigrants are getting jobs back instead of conned-servatives

>England

This applies to those cheeky wanker tosser gits across the pond as well. From what I hear, the refugees are taking their jobs because they can't stop drinking.

what you talkin bout honky, why can't a lil nigga like me smoke weed and look at an assembly line all day

blowtorch to plastic

He'll live long and healthy life.

>Erie, Pennsylvania
>75% White

I agree it could be used as a front
Labor shortage has been used as a front to bring inforeigners for farm work since forever
of course it was mostly due to famr workers organizing and unionizing
importing labor led to exploitation and driving wages way down

>How about just not doing the drugs?

Or how about just having a job that pays WAY more than a laughable $8 per hour & not have to worry about drug tests or getting hurt on the job & being a liability issue. That's minimum wage where I live so you could work a register at Wendy's instead and get the same shit pay.

BTFO shill ass nigger

Supporting a wife and 5 kids on $8 wish white people could do this. Only by collecting aid can they get by.

I make $18/h

Jesus Christ user. Sort yourself out.

Thank you.

B-b-but ca-ca-capitalism Is perfect! That what they said! it just natural to some one sell their work cheaper so it will bring competition and progress! Sosialism Is the real evil.

>$8-14

Better to be on drugs to be honest lad

>5 kids
>make 8 bucks an hour
They're sure contributing to this country and aren't sapping our social services or anything

as the world gets crazier and crazier...

the normies figure out the jews are orchestrating it all.

we all turn against the jew.

it's happening

leave them britches alone

How pissed (drunk) is she?
Rear view was better

haha they throw this shit on society like its even true, just more excuses, the lobbyists here love that cheap fucking labor, dont let anyone tell you otherwise, democrat, republican, remember that they will pay $$ to fight causes for them that go against people.

it's going to be funny to watch as they replace them with robots and ai, because you know they will be the first to go when they make that transition.

The FBI is having problems with cyber because all the good hackers are stoners and they can't hire foreigners.

Wonder why they said the exact same thing about New Zealand. It's almost like this is a fucking script.

stuff.co.nz/national/politics/89858196/bill-english-says-employers-are-regularly-telling-him-that-kiwis-cant-pass-drug-tests

>Prime Minister Bill English is blaming young Kiwis inability to pass a workplace drug test as one of the reasons why overseas workers are needed.

>English's comments come on the back of record highs for immigration after it was revealed on Monday 71,300 more migrants had arrived in New Zealand than left in the year to January.

>Speaking at his weekly media conference English said two or three business owners a week told him about the difficulty in getting Kiwi workers who apply for jobs to pass a drug test.

Give me one reason why drug use matters if you are not intoxicated or hungover the next day.

The only reason it would matter outside of work hours is if you were on call or your job was of national security risk.

Why do you want companies to control every aspect of your life? Should they also mandate a bedtime so you wont be too tired at work too? What about dinner times because eating breakfast one hour early may affect productivity too?