Are Chile and Argentina considered white nations?

Are Chile and Argentina considered white nations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Argentina sure but Chile has a LOT of mongrels like us

I'M FUCKING WHITE

fuck off inferior brazilian hue monkey nigger

from, a chilean

I dont trust you. Whats your end game?

U saying Chile doesn't have a lot of mongrels?

>Are Chile and Argentina considered white nations?

Nope, now stop posting over chile, focus in......something more important.

Dude... come on, you have the numbers but not the genetics, deal with it.

not even close to brazil but yeah, we have them, it sucks.

chile is whiter than us tb.h

Divide and Conquer thread by Schomlo.
Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNjx_HHnmFU

Chile is brownier than paraguay

>argentina
>white
sure

that's sad but very true, here every brown person that isn't straight up black calls themselves white.

not really, but even if that was the case, colombia, peru and haiti are sending niggers en masse so it wont be the case for long

kek, brainmeme thread?

>South America
>White
Theres no more white "genetics".
But i guess you mean the Eurobetas that come here and create an harem with happy natives? What a fucking losers

but how will we ever figure out if latin america is WHITE hans. WE NEED TO KNOW! jk.

Fuck you mono I blancito

Chileans may have a good amount of brown people, but they don't behave like Bolivians or anything. Haven't known all that many, but I liked the ones I've known.

typical chilean

typical argentinian

if we are meant to know, it will be revealed one day

Chilean is not a white country by any means. They have the reputation of being a based country because they are the most civilized country in south america. But that has nothing to do with race. Race is an american thing.

Yes.
Pretty much the same case in Chile, but with illiterate retards.

bump

hey don't be pretending you don't have them too, wachiturro

If you are color blind..... Still there are tons of brown mongrels, but they LOVE to die their hair. Blond and take white peoples fashion and costumes

go to wikipedia and compare the demographics of chile and argentina. chile beats them in everything except being more "white".

Chileans want to be Prussians and have a superior dialect (weon vs. ciao) to the argaytine pseudo-italians. Also they are better at war.