RED ALERT
ADAM SCHIFF JUST CONFIRMED COLLUSION IS CONFIRMED
RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION, TIES WITH TRUMP
RED ALERT

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie
softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welp that's it. He said it, must be true. Guilty until proven innocent.

Do better m8.

>Schiff hasn't read the intelligence report.

"Hacked our election"

I dont think that means what you think it means

>March 20th

son of a bitch, if these assholes dont stop saying the election was "hacked" that isnt what fucking happened!

All of you are fucking idiots, look at the damn date it was tweeted

I think it's funny that politics these days are just twitter fights. If someone told me 15 years ago that our leaders would be shitposting and bickering on essential a chat room I would have died laughing

Libtard cuck here. Voted Sanders and Jill Stein.

It boils my fucking blood to see so many idiot old liberals froth about Russia "hacking the election" while Hillary ACTUALLY interfered in the Democratic primary, and we KNOW she did it because we have the fucking DNC emails.

lol -- the Russians "hacked" our election.

I still can't get over the use of the term hacked in this context. There's zero credible evidence that Podesta's email account was hacked by nefarious Russians and the DNC appears to have been the victim of a leak (they also refused to turn over systems directly to the FBI for forensic analysis).

he got that straight from the tip of g soros dick.

>March 20th
SLIDE THREAD, FUCK OFF SHILLCUNT OP

Werent they getting butthurt about Trump saying the election was rigged, and now that's exactly what they're doing?

I worked for the election and I thought it was suspicious when this popped up. I took a screenshot just in case

>hacked our election
um, but that's wrong sweetie, don't you read CNN?

This. It doesn't make any sense. I don't disbelieve it. I just want them to be more specific, what exactly did they do?

>hacked
>leaked emails

Fuck the left.

Trump himself claimed massive voter fraud, asked the Russians to hack the democrats, etc.

THIS. OLD NEWS LOOK AT THE DATE. SAGE THIS SLIDE THREAD.

I love it how the internet has provided a platform for stupid people to willingly announce to the world that they are in fact fucking stupid

These types of people have real influence in the real world, and they're (probably) dumber than your average 4chanazi

That's all it ever was, just dressed up in nicer language

This is just the left conflating the DNC leaker with muh Russians. Fuck the left and fuck the normies that swallow this load.

The stupid representative is just making a personal value judgement based on personal beliefs in the russia narrative. How is this proof? It sounds more like gaslighting to make people think it is uncommon to question the russia narrative, and therefore wrong.

I call bullshit, and I am getting tired of liberals using that method to silence people. Trying to make people feel alone and isolated. Trying to assume the truth is consensus driven. Bull Shit and sage!

Bernie is the literal definition of a swamp politician.

>"steps down" against Hillary
>buys himself a million dollar mansion
>complains daily that Trump "doesn't pay his share"
>gets exposed that he himself is the actual one dodging taxes paying the least amount

Stop being a fucking moron and listening to this con artist.

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE

Same shit as always. Try to hide the Hillary emails behind the ebil ruskies.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this microsoft firewall

It's to the point of thinking why bother with a Republic when the citizens are fucking retarded enough to believe bullshit even though they can look up the facts themselves.

Stuff like this reminds me that Trump is a political genius

Uh oh, here he is again guys. It's the boogity man come to put us into submission. Whatever shall we do. Well I for one surrender wholeheartedly. Promise to go easy on me.

Psych!

Fuck yourself right in the pussy.

Also, saged bitch

Career politicians think we are all retards and we deserve them to rule over us and pocket the cash they make through deals.

Our government has been being run like a business but the profits don't go back to the people.

>3/20/2017
>red alert
OP is a faggot

That's all Politics has ever been. Instead of getting into fist fights in the House of Commons now they just slag each other off on the internet.

Yes. Many times. All the top fag dems got in on piling on Trump about the evil Russians. This was of course when they thought they'd rigged it enough to win. Fucking losers.

>illegals voting
>asking russia to release emails showing corruption
What kind of super computer would they need for this extreme hacking?

LOW ENERGY. LOW T. Sad :(

Memes aside, what the fuck do Liberals and Democrats mean when they say 'hack'.

I'm yet to get a definitive action. I've heard the term influence, persuade voters, promote fake news. Its the typical CNN tweet
>@CNN 5m
>BREAKING: Russia being investigated for possible intervention of elections that may have influenced voters to possibly consider a change in who they possibly vote for, per sources

Seriously it's been over five months since you lost the election and faggots like you have been having a seizure over everything since.

You and your idiotic ilk have told so many lies, blown so many things out of proportion, and have yanked your foot out of your mouths endlessly just to firmly shove it back in as if it's a fucking contest. Why would I believe you? You have, are, and will continue to do all the things you claimed your opponents would do as if they are going out of style.

You should be embarrassed. You are not.

The fact you have no sense of shame only enhances the emotion I get from shit like this. Laughter... Disgust... It becomes hysterical cackling. It becomes the sensation you get when lesbians slap their maxi pad on the wall and call it art.

Today, or tomorrow, some clown is going to say even more stupid shit, or some retarded story that was never fact checked is going to break. Then I'm going to rub my forehead, and laugh again at Rachael Maddow's stupid fucking expression when she tries to look super serious while talking about whatever senseless twaddle your people come out with next.

>was literally just going after Nunes for acting politically and non objectively. On the same committee
God I hate fucking leftists. I hate them.

There was voter fraud from the left but trump somehow won. When they did the recount they'd discovered huge fraud in Detroit before suddenly having a change if heart.

Hillary didn't really win the popular vote.

We need a Hitler to gas the DNC...

>hacked the election
Still not sure what they mean by this

"Hacked" the "election".

The media should take Mr. Schiff as literally as they take Trump and start asking him question.

Which electronic voting machines were hacked?
How many hacked votes were submitted?
On how many separate occasion did Russia hack our electronic voting machines?
Has Russia hacked our electronic voting machines in previous elections?
What do you believe should be done to make our electronic voting machines more secure in the future so that Russia can't hack them again?

But they won't, because the media and the Democratic Party are one and the same.

Can't wait for the buzzfeed article

Top 10 election hacks
You won't believe number 7
Never forget the 6 billion

MOTHER OF GOD!

I fucking hate the "hacking" narrative (((they))) are pushing.

1 year ago, if I told you the "Russians" were going to hack the election - what would you think I was implying? That they hacked into electronic voting machines and changed the count. That is almost explicitly implied when you say the "Russians" HACKED the election.

That is absolutely NOT what happened.

That shit alone pisses me off. Besides the fact that its debatable as to whether or not it was the Ruskies.

CONFIRMED

...do Democrats really believe no one is disputing their Russia conspiracy theory?

Someone please explain to me how the election was "hacked"?

Most people do deserve the evil pedo overlords, goddammit, but they won't drag us down with them.

KEK

He's right you know

Oh that's easy. Thought you knew user. A Dell XPS 131513333! It's a quantum laptop dual booted with Black Arch and Kali.

really get's my synapses firing.

Who cares if it was last week? That was only a week ago and Schiff (and Schumer and...) is still saying this nonsense. It's topical.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_lie

They mean leaked emails, willfully suspending logic in order to push a narrative. In the end, it doesn't matter what they believe so much as what they can get enough people to believe. The government is full of psychopaths.

Checks out

Funny how the Montgomery leaker claims that Clapper under Obama hacked the election in 2008.

Tbh I wonder if they hacked for Hillary and they still fucking lost to Trump.

THIS SHIT FUCKING INFURIATES ME SO MUCH
ON THE CAMPAIGN WHEN TRUMP SAID THAT IT'S POSSIBLE FOR THE ELECTION TO BE HACKED, EVERY FUCKING IDIOT IN THE MEDIA LAUGHED AT HIM AND MADE FUN OF HIM FOR WEEKS ON END NONSTOP SAYING THAT THE FUCKING ELECTION CANT POSSIBLY GET HACKED AND THAT IT'S EXTREMELY DANGEROUS FOR SOMEONE NOT TO ACCEPT ELECTION RESULTS AND HE WAS UNDERMINING CONFIDENCE IN OUR DEMOCRACY.
NOW THESE SAME MOTHER FUCKING IDIOTS ARE SAYING THAT THE ELECTION WAS HACKED AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
FUCKKKKKK this shit pisses me off so FUCKING MUCH

>voter fraud in Detroit and Philly confirmed
>Still couldn't win either state

Fuck, Drumpf is finish

What a piece of Schiff

They conflate Guccifer2 with Wikileaks and Podesta and Russia Today. It's bullshit, of course.

they hacked ur election lad are you dense or something

>"nobody disputes this fact"
what an (((audacious))) claim

that's not relevant, what they're doing is putting in peoples minds this idea that Russia hacked the election. each person then will interpret it as it pleases.

Nice digits. They go well with the truth you spouted.

Also, does no one remember the insane amount of refusal to call so many states on election night. The globalists were trying desperately to find a way to steal this election once they realized their plan wasn't working. No one knew what to do. They told the MSM to keep stalling to give them time but it didn't work. That's how popular he was.

Didn't you read the FBI release a couple months ago?

Russia has a propaganda network known in English as "RT" but for which the Russian word is "Russia Today." Putin has used this network to brainwash feebleminded voters without a college degree into believing fake news about bad things allegedly committed by Hillary Clinton, but which really was just an attempt to make her look bad maliciously.

This RT propaganda network was so good at brainwashing voters, Hillary Clinton was not elected President even though she won the popular vote fair and square. Victims of the Russian brain hacking can be identified by a code phrase they frequently repeat to each other, "electoral college."

She's just so fucking awful
1.2 billion dollars
entire media in her pocket
all of washington in her pocket
voter fraud networks all in place and activated

loses.

Russian operatives waged an online campaign to get us out to vote for Trump. Funny thing is I vowed I was voting Trump the day he announced he was running. Most of his supporters were the same.
Now we all know the USA has NEVER influenced an election in another country.
Also, scream HACK enough and everyone forgot that the Russians did NOT write the DNC "wiki" e-mail! Their tactic worked.

They tried hacking broward county and failed.

This is the truth right here. Trump also had the largest inaugural reception. This is how they form a narrative so they can manipulate the history books later on.

>20 years from now
>7th grade American history
>President Trump was the most disliked President ever.
>The proof is his tiny inauguration turnout
>Hillary won the popular vote
>the people were cheated by Russia
>this is now written in stone

You mean the russians some how managed to hack over 60 Million people and make them vote trump causing him to win the election? Wow...

how will the drupfkins ever recover

HORMPF BTFO

Underrated post.

>Post Carl Sagan quote
>deny global wqarming

Did the Rooskies give Trump the debate questions?
Are the Awan brothers Russians?
How deep does this rabbit hole go?
Should ask Mr Schiff about it on twitter

:O

KEK

They're hoping if they repeat this lie enough times the public will actually believe it. Leftists already do believe it although if you question just exactly how the election was hacked, they have no fucking idea other than it was and that's the truth.

>implying

global warming is real, but I don't care.

I could easily believe Russia's gov hacked the DNC.

But how about a shred of evidence?

They jooze have been after Putin ever since he took back control of Russia's oil and gas wealth from Jew oligarchs.

softpanorama.org/Skeptics/Pseudoscience/harvard_mafia.shtml

Ukraine coup was for and by jews.

This "Hacked the Election" meme needs to die. You can influence an election, you can hack into the files of a campaign or a candidate, but there is literally no way to "hack an election." It's like making the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs, it makes no sense.

AGREED FUCK THIS SLIDE THREAD KYS SHAREBLUE

I'm surprised they're still pushing the "Russia hacked the election" story even after wikileaks confirmed the CIA was collecting Russian malware so they could hack people and make it look like the Russians did it.

I guess the US government is operating on the assumption no one reads leaked documents?

Yes, they hacked into our brains. I wanted to vote for 'ol Hill Whore but the signals blocked my hands from filling in her name! Fucking Russians.

I REPEAT. THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. LOOK AT THE DATE IN OP. FUCK YOU NEWFAGS. SAGE

>999
Kek casts a bleak future.

Ah yes because as we all know our voting machines are connected to a network which can be hacked into.

That or spetznaz operatives paradropped into each voting site and tampered with each machine, of course.

Oh wait it isn't and they didn't.

Hillary rigged the election and then russia rigged the election by exposing how hillary rigged the election.

And Trump won.

>presents no facts
>calls it a fact
does this nigger know what a fact even is?

Democrats are bending over backwards to de-legitimize and discredit this presidency.
They won't accept the fact they got their asses handed to them -- A political unknown took on the most powerful political families in the US and handed them their fat greedy asses.