Wife wants our son to be circumsized

>wife wants our son to be circumsized
>she says they look so much better and cleaner
This is a deal breaker for her, she might even divorce and take him over this

Save me from this kikery

Lawyer up, count your losses. Better to fold a bad hand.

Get her circumcised

Just get the kid snipped
Coming to Sup Forums to talk about your
kids cock is retarded

I told my wife no. Put your fucking foot down man.

>they look so much better and cleaner

sounds like she had a large sample size from which to draw that conclusion. your wife is a whore.

honestly does it really matter that much

Just tell the judge she has no right. Divorce her. Apply for custody. And restore your own

It's his choice and he should be able to decide when he's older.

If not, kill her and save your son from kikery.

Yes. If you wanted a girl you should have made one of those

>Tell her if you ever have a daughter that you want them to cut off her labia majora and clit because it looks much better and cleaner
OR
>why do you care what his dick looks like, it's not like you'll be using it

Sodomize her, choke her and fucking videotape it. I dunno how it works but it might

And in the time while he tries to get custodial rights, she will get him circumcised.

Bam, right here.

>Vaginas look so much cleaner and better without all those folds and flaps and labias and clits clapping around all over the place. C'mon, show some solidarity with our son, honey.

Ask her if she would cut off her Clitoris because a religion norm thought girls are more "pure" without a Clit.

Then ask her if she still thinks cutting of foreskin because in 400 BC they did not have anti-STD medications makes sense in 2017.

Manipulate her, ask her why genital mutilation is ok when we have campaigns to save negresses in Africa

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN YOU FUCKING LEAF!

>has no right
>steals the boy and does it anyways

My wife is about to lose a ton of weight by getting her stomach origami'd and I noticed that the loose skin removal process looked like a large scale circumcision.

this

OP don't cuck out

And any judge will more than likely not punish her for it.

So then he can restore too and the fucking circle starts all over again

she's got good taste in dick.
get the kid snipped, he'll have a more dynamic sex life than you've had, cuckleaf

Rip the harlot's tongue out with hot pincers.

>buy my pickled rhinoceros penis

It stills has benefits today. Longer sex, and bacteria/fungi cant grow easily after any activity.

They just stay in poosee

/thread

Unfortunately that would probably happen. The courts are so lenient on women
Yeah I'm totally cutting off part of my boy's body for aesthetic reasons.
Retard
I'd rather my kid have a protected penis

Don't you have a fridge to run under?

you have been brainwashed by /pol to think its absolutley horrible. dont get it done by a rabbi tho or he will want to do oral suction. Seriously tho, you can watch the whole thing if you need to and it literally 1/4 second and no crying at all. My son didnt even flinch. however when they take blood from there heel for iron test my gawd that is a horrible experience to watch.

Go torrent the Penn and Teller episode on it and watch it together. Easiest way there is. Seriously do this it will convince her, problem solved.

/penis

I'm circumcised.

Why the fuck does your wife care about the aesthetics of her son's cock?
She's probably projecting her female sense of hating her disgusting, flabby pussy onto your son. Talk to her about this, let her know she doesn't know what it's like to have a dick and boys and girls view their genitals differently.

>restore

He shouldn't have to have it restored. He should be allowed to decide if he wants to have his dick mutilated or not. No other human being should be able to decide this.

Protected of what? Insects? There is no benefit of having a wet stinky foreskin in your dick. Leave that shit to women that do fucking nothing all day or can wear skirts.

It's just another thread to make circumsised guys feel ashamed of having been part of a western family unit.

Pay it no mind.

That too.

>she's more concerned about how her son's dick looks then his physical and mental health
>she's concerned with how her son's dick looks
wot? That's fucked up. I mean maybe if she thought there was some legitimate medical reason but that's just fucked up, 2bh.

lol this

Refuse. Anyone saying it's not a big deal is either a Jew or a good goy.

Take your shitty rusty salty sailor peg cocks and go

Protection from desensitization.
Where is leaf, brother? Having difficulty with photosynthesis?

Arrrr there yee salt mines beee.

Circumcise, Baptize, and Evangelize you pagan pleb.

I had a botched circumcision. By all appearances, I have a normal, healthy penis. I lost sensitivity though to the point where I cannot cum from normal vaginal intercourse except during very specific circumstances. It's very difficult for every SO I've had to come to grips with the fact that I need to jack off in order to cum, even when I am highly satisfied by the sex.

Don't clip the kid's dick off.

are you cut?

if not, either she's a whore or it's some bullshit one of her friends told her.

Only the heart
>frog board

t.cut manlet who has a dick that feels like hes walking around with his tounge out all day

Tell her it's better for him to decide.

Be a man.

A man never capitulates to the whims of female hysteria and irrationality. You are the head of your household, not her, so act like it.

Not to mention, women secretly yearn for a man who will put them in their place, despite their most vehement protest to the contrary.

save me from seeing shitty rp like this

Tell her it causes autism and lack of affection to the mother, i was circumcised and never knew why i hated my moms physical contact until I read that

Don't let that fucking woman near your boy's wang, tell her that he can choose to do it himself if he gets older. Fucking kike woman.

Stop promoting this kikery. We don't accept this shit in Europe.

>she might even divorce
As soon as a girlfriend threatens to break up, or a wife threatens divorce, you have no other option but to break up/divorce her. Unless you want your son jewed and you always doing whatever she says, you have to divorce her. Don't tell her you are doing it before you have a really good lawyer so you will have the element of suprise.

I think your wife plans on having sex with your son.

If you really love your son you'll fight tooth and nail for his dick.

Tell her she's not going to do it to him and then threaten to beat her if she steps out of line.

Well, this guys right about that.

This

This; don't let her tie the noose around your neck.

maybe you just want to fuck her and you hate yourself for it.

Chicks don't like foreskin, shes probably trying to keep him from being a fag like all the unclipped boys that Muh Sensitive but physically to appalling to be touched by a chick so they need to stick it in there freinds ass. Degenerates

You know bitches like a clean ready-to-suck dick in their mouths. Maybe your wife wants her son to be a champ and chad unlike his husband that cant even impose decisition on the house so he goes to online forums for advice.
>protip: she is definetly fucking her boss/coworker that actually acts like a man and give her orders

Also circuncitions reduces the sensibility which made my dick having to drill for +1 hour before cumming. And it can go for 3 hours session with 2nd and 3rd round mixed with bj and casual chat.

I grew up with phimosis and had to stretch out my foreskin over the course of 2 years from when I was 13 and I still prefer that over getting my dick mutilated all because my mum decided that they look prettier whilst recalling all the cocks she rode in the past.

You don't understand a thing about the sexes. You reek of insecurity

Tell your wife that you want to give your son gauges for his ears and on one cheek since you think that looks better too. That or ask her if she wants to get circumcised too.

Don't pussy out on this. Your son will thank you for keeping the kikery away.

Well Canada is already cucked so you might as well lay your arms and go with it

>threatens divorce over circumcision

Your first argument should be: "We should let our son decide if he wants to get circumcised when he can consent to the procedure. Mutilating his penis without his consent is no different from female genital mutilation, rape or etc. Just because you want it, doesn't mean he does."

This sort of reasoning would work on 99% of women.

The bigger issue is that shes threatening divorce over this. Any woman that would threaten divorce over circumcision is a woman that you're better off ditching. Hire a lawyer and cut your losses as other anons have said. The longer you stay with her, the worse the settlement is going to be for you, and the more time she has to plan on fucking you over. If you spring it on her now, she won't be prepared and won't have time to invent false rape or abuse accusations.

Tell her if he has any complications downstairs he can get it snipped when he's a teenager, as a person what he does to his body is his decision not yours or hers.

You base your polticial Molech religion around them. Well guess what. I think I should say first what is gross. So. I say they're all gross and I so happened to be born resenting them and putting them in garbage piles

your wife already ISLAMIZED

dont bother reasoning. put your foot down and deliver an ultimatum that youre leaving if she does not acquiesce.

>says they look better and cleaner

how the fuck would she know??

No shit you mongoloid, girls don't like uncircumcised dicks. They're weird looking and turn them off completely.

> let son keep foreskin, he never gets laid
> get him snipped, he may continue your legacy
Really activates my ballsack

>glory in 30 seconds

You can't get into heaven unless your dick is cut so said Yahowah our God. Cut your sons dick you stupid faggot

Fuck off and take your ancient rotting pasta with you

You need to stand up and take charge of YOUR family. Don't let this woman make a decision about your son that will affect him for his whole life, just because she *thinks* its better a certain way. There is really no going back from circumcision, but your son can always get it later if he wants it. This is not your wife's decision, and you are not a man if you do not protect your son.

>3hrs of sex
Read a book.

>he is so brainwashed by rabbis and females he takes a kitchen knife to his penis

>dont get it done by a rabbi tho or he will want to do oral suction
THE FUCK

Just get his dick cut you dipshit. It's not that big of a deal.

OP, give your son the gift of a cheese-free dick.

Tell her he can make the choice when he is older if he chooses. If he gets circumcised now he cannot make the choice.

>t. kike

Dude honestly who cares

Gee whiz less sexual pleasure, what are you some filthy hedonist

She's concerned about his reproductive fitness, wants to make sure all the Stacies want his cock

Play a game of rock paper scissors for rights to your kids dick, easy. Parenting is easy.

Ultra kike. Stupid lying serpentine nigger bitch. You don't speak before Christ. He directly opposed you in this. As did the disciples and Apostles. You ignore all this for shekels though. It sounds good. Sex is gross. Males are not the onus or the part of that. It's only women. And loon for who you do this for. Women. You break all the laws

>girls don't like uncircumcised dicks. They're weird looking and turn them off completely.
Girls in Europe literally do not give a shit because nobody gets circumcised here.

>let son keep foreskin, he probably still gets laid, and if he doesn't he can choose to get snipped whenever he wants.
>get him snipped, he got jewed for life and even risks getting his penis ruined in the process

Fixed your shitty greentext

/thread

I cant never reach orgasm by fapping, sure it feels good but a wet vagina will not compare to a dry hand
>lotion

Stfu, it will encourage your son to actually touch women. Do it OP stop acting like a fag.

haha, yeah seriously I was thinking the same when I learnt thats what Jews do. hahah some rabbi gave like 10 kids herpes.

>says talking about his kid's cock on Sup Forums is retarded
>advocates the mutilation of his kid's cock, and somehow that's not retarded

How about the classic argument of letting him get old enough to decide for himself?

Just remove her head

This is a game show now. Lie. Make no stink. Accept stink from the people you're doing this for instead
>cried about procreation
>cant get it up

>have uncircumcised 8.5 inch cock
>women salivate over it
>would get laid all the time when I was single

Hows it feel to know nothing about sex or women?

Just because she's a dyke and a rapist doesnt mean you gotta be

>he would mutilate himself or his son for female attention
>he convinced himself of this to defend his dried up sponge dick

Also there's a chance they could botch it up.