Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eQSGw0hMd_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False equivalence, nigger. Dragon takes without giving anything to anyone, job creators pay workers who spend their money and keep the economy going. This would be the equivalent of giving your money to a bank robber, which of course is stupid.

>successful people are dragons

What kind of DM sets up a campaign where you have to stimulate job growth?

Really activated my almonds

The show is fucking called dragons den you turbo nigger Maga retard

>dragon is government instead of rich

Surely the dragon will give us free medicine now.

>The problem is not that I'm lazy.
>The problem is that other people aren't lazy, and those people wont share.

Is there a reason liberals compare fantasy with reality so much

This is mildly infuriating false equivalency, well done.

Like, what kind of mind comes up with this stupid scenario? The dragon isn't a job creator. He's not the main source of economic employment or acting as the town bank. He's not managing the economy.

So replace the dragon with the state and what's the fucking difference?

Leftists are so fucking stupid

>We gave the dragon his gold when we bought all the great magical trinkets he sold us

>That gold is ours

>Stealing less from the dragon is the same as giving it more

Because the left thinks that a marxist state is controlled by """the people"""

Think about the xp tho

>I define my political ideology through the context of children's role-playing games

>wealthy people do literally nothing with their money
Then why are poorfags jealous?

Keep telling yourself that. The rest of us will acknowledge reality.

So what libs want to be racist and murder a dragon who Dindu Nuffilifigus?

In first edition dragons had a usury guild and gnomes wore skullcaps.

This was let go in 2nd edition and later editions, however.

>The rest of us
Who ?

>will acknowledge reality.
What reality is that?

Is that why all the members of the Politiburo lived in immense luxury compared to those starving in the breadlines?

Marxists should all be killed

The state is controlled by the state, for the state

Why do leftists simultaneously distrust and hate the government and want to give them absolute power

It's baffling

>we [tax] the town's wealth and add it in. The [government] will surely create jobs now

>the village which was content to do nothing but sacrifice a virgin every year to the dragon decides to finally do something about it
>adventuring parties forms to kill the dragon
>vendors making healing potions are out of stock constantly due to high sales
>wizards that have had stagnant sales on magic items now have adventurers looking to buy

Fuck off kikes.

When did we start referring to the jews as dragons?

Think Tank R' Us

Inb4 le reddit spacing meme

At least they finally decided to use analogies and symbolism besides Harry Potter and Star Wars.

>rich people literally hoard their money like scrooge mcduck and don't put it anywhere

once again, liberals demonstrate the economic prowess of a middle schooler

The most inane thing is this applies to the government in a more truthful sense that the ebil rich meme it intends.

>pay 2 billion in transfer payments to fix poverty
>poverty still exists and at the same if not greater level than when it started
>ah we should have pay 4 billion, that will stop poverty!

Corporations are fucking robbers! You think they will hire more workers? No they fire the most experienced and well paid to get cheap young labor while product/service quality goes to shit. That is reality.

Phoneposting ausbro, makes it easier to read while I type

They put it into mansions, cars and boats.

If that was the case, that's not really a problem or an issue because thankfully business owners are independent agents that can act in their own best interests.

The best interests of business owners do not necessarily coincide with the best interests of consumers.

>Snowb0und
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>who own businesses that sell said boats, cars which employ people who service the luxury items that are built by people that make money when people buy said luxury items

>mansions
You can't really compare living quarters to the other two my leafy fuck.

It's in the best interest of the consumer to get shit for free and never pay for it.

No fucking duh.

since you used a retarded fallacy I will too
>he thinks dragons exist

Which totally appear out of thin air and aren't made by skilled, often unionized labor

Wouldn't the dragon represent the state, having taxed the peasants through force and not willful trade?

>these items don't generate economic activity

once again, liberals demonstrate the economic prowess of a middle schooler

But corporations are just people.

wow, they've really leveled up from Harry Potter and Star Wars.

what's next - 40k references?

But i play dd to stay away from jews....

>what's next - 40k references?

u cheeky cunt, ur a clever m8.

>ausbro

In that situation
>Moving all the gold to the dragon would create a job
>The dragon might even be thankful and send the townspeople on a quest to get more gold for him since they've already demonstrated capability to give gold, creating multiple jobs
>The dragon having a greater hoard attracts more numerous and more powerful adventurers, stimulating local economy when adventurers needing 5000 gold piece worth of materials keep popping up, injecting fabulous amount of money into local economy
>Adventurers and their retinue also need to sleep, eat and have their horses and other things looked after

Extremely shitty analogy there. Like the townspeople sitting their asses on that money is going to do them any good in the grand scheme of things.

>let's go steal more gold from the dragon's pile to distribute the wealth

That DM is trash.

>Hoard of gold.
>(((We))) gather the town's wealth.

Fucking kike's stay out of gaming!

>MFW
>youtube.com/watch?v=eQSGw0hMd_I

>the dragon, who owns and operates several businesses is taxed less, has less costly regulation per employee

>he hoards some more gold, but also invests some into the growth of his enterprise

>he knows I think trickle down isnt the best, but he also knows I support him taking flight and fireballing any progressives with weak trash tier arguments he sees on twitter

Can leftists ever make an argument that isn't a Harry Potter/Star wars/fantasy reference?

News of the dragon's increasing hoard then spreads far and wide, enticing young, rich knights to rush to the village's aid. The villagers allow the Knights to stay at their inns and drink in their taverns, which they overcharge for because knights are richer than peasant travelers and can afford it. While the Knights are in the village planning their epic dragon slaying expedition, villagers come to the Knights selling maps to the dragon's hidden lair, special dragon slaying swords, elixirs to make Knights immune to dragon breath, etc... all ordinary items with inflated prices for their "special properties". The fair maids of the village come to the Knights pleading for chivalrous generosity for they have been forced to give all to the hoard.

As the villagers fleece the Knights, the village elders negotiate with the king for compensation for the service of ridding the kingdom of foolish men with swords. Or if the king is unwilling to pay for this service, other rulers who would like to see less Knights in the village's kingdom. Or perhaps they negotiate directly with the Knights' families, getting pay from the Knights' younger brothers to become heirs to their fathers' lands.

When the village is done fleecing as much as they can, they lead the Knights to the hungry dragon, or back home with some old bones and cow's blood on their swords after a confusing night attack on the knight's camp after drinking overpriced mead.

TL; DR dragons are good for the local economy.

Bad analogy. A dragon doesn't organize the building of cities, the plowing of fields, the production of art, and the advancement of science. It only flies in and burns down the town that was built by the rich people.

Communists also view rich people as dragons, and that experiment consistently ends in tens of millions dead and everybody living both impoverished and oppressed, usually starving since they love killing successful farmers. No, you wouldn't do it better than the last ten regimes who tried. Does every single region on the planet need to personally experience this nightmare for themselves before the ideology is finally dead?

That said, trickle down economics is indeed a stupid concept. You can't just tell people what to do, hand them money with no strings attached, and then expect them to do it. There's no incentive for them in that. You need tangible, direct, possibly reoccurring rewards waiting for them after they do it, and/or an enforceable punishment if they fail to live up to their end of the bargain.

Can someone post that story where an investment banker is warped into the past and convinces a dragon that pillages towns for gold to "invest" in the town by becoming the protector? I know one of you faggots has it. Perfect thread to post it now.

this is what i thought when i read it.

The real question is how big is the dragon's snout?

>You can build a significant portion of an economy on the manufacture of luxury goods

I thought lead paint was banned

>this massive influx of normalfags/numales/sjws playing DnD

I hear them in my friend's dorm, see them in the uni lounge and hear them talking about it. These people, these newcomers, are fucking SHIT at DnD. It becomes a storytelling game for them, and they abandon stats, the "gamey" aspects. Why on Earth is this happening suddenly to DnD (and Magick the Gathering) of all things. It is the same force that is reviving shit games like Super Smash Bros or "Smash."

>Smash is shit
wot
Also, its been going on a while
SJWs and their ilk have become part of dev teams for Pathfinder, no reason they wouldnt be in (((Hasbro))) too.

I want to do sexual things to a dragon
fite me

>The show is fucking called dragons den you turbo nigger Maga retard

Every individual facet of this statement is wrong.

Congratulations leaf, you've reached maximum retard.

>The rest of us will acknowledge reality

By speaking in terms of a fantasy roleplaying game?

Dragon?

Welcome To Canada! That's just what our DM should try instead of giving all the good loot to the gerblins.

>being a DnD cuck

We're living in the dawn of a new Star Wars / Harry Potter era, fantasy is in. Also math and dungeon prepping / scenarios are too hard so it might as well just be tabletop roleplay with the cringe set to maximum.

Holy shit thats fucking GENIUS!

T. Canada's Gold Reserves

Do...do dragons in your games not create jobs? I mean to properly dragon you have to have a network. They need shepherds and butchers, porters and stevedores, spies and assassins, legates and janissaries, all manner of humanoids and intelligent creatures working under them. Obviously, they try to part with as little of their tangible wealth as possible, preferring to barter things like the knowledge of cartography and world events their mobility gives them, or the simple ability to breathe lightning on an enemy tribe, but they create economies and wealth. At least for the beings that contribute something useful to their world orders.

Lawful aligned dragons, anyway, and the more pragmatic neutral ones.

...does the nigga that wrote this even play D&D?

>Trump doesn't beat corruption 1 second after election
HUH LOOKS LIKE TIME TO DUMP TRUMP HUH BTFO Sup Forums

But the dragon doesn't hire or buy anything with the gold. Every rich person does, or invests the money somewhere. Even if he puts it in a bank, the bank will then use that money to loan to others.

The idea that the wealthy just hide all their money underneath their mattress is utterly absurd.

What fucking show? What part of the post references a show? The Twitter post compared a dragon's horde (they are scaly Jews) to the GOP. It didn't say shit about any show except the one your mom puts on every night with a donkey for the neighborhood spics.

Do americans receive history classes?
Do they know how and why your country was founded?
Do they teach the constitution in school?
In america the democratic party should not even exist, but sadly it does, and trump and the republicans, instead of fighting between themselves, they should implement a bill that limits the grip of government, by putting time limits in experiments like obamacare and their own

>Do americans receive history classes?
they teach the holocaust and african history

Americans aren't even taught Civics anymore. Not until they reach college. I've heard that they've started teaching mandatory Islam related history courses within the last five or so years.

This is what i took away from the image in OP

>let's just import a bunch of orcs. you're racist if you notice that they rape and kill all non-orcs.

libtard pathfinder

no wonder why blacked.com is so succesful
that sucks, at least we have been marxist in a sense, since the beggining, then some fucking asshole killed an emperor who came to fix the shit by being a liberal (a real liberal not the ones from our time)