>2017
>Sup Forums still denies the Holocaust ever happened
>kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html
ajcberlin.org/en/programs/forgotten-mass-graves-holocaust-eastern-europe
dw.com/en/mass-holocaust-graves-unearthed-in-ukraine/av-36619247
youtu.be/V76jjzo-U4E
youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk
archives.gov/research/holocaust/records-and-research/documenting-nazi-plunder-of-european-art.html
motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667
socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/international-red-cross-report-confirms-the-myth-of-the-holocaust-six-million/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=914DvVBm0dY

Even a Jew denies it :^)

>All "death camps" located in communist countries

Really makes me think.

good goy

It happened, it was just blow completely out of proportion. The number of jews supposedly killed has been rising for a while, when I was in school they said it was 2 million, now apparently it is 6.

...yeah
I'd rather go off the Nuremberg trials, eye witness accounts, historical records, high body count, pictures, artifacts, and the actual camps themselves than a random youtuber

>eye witness accounts
it was real in their minds

(gasp)
it's as if they have a hard time keeping track of some records Nazis destroyed out of fear of getting caught and gradually found more evidence of an international atrocity!

Ex-Nazi officers were secretly recorded about the death camps too, and gave detailed accounts that matched up
Not just Jews and p.o.w's

very good goy here

>Death camps
>Used to kill

Implying.

Just because you are the result of 50 years of anti german propaganda which you never thought twice to test the veracity off, doesn't mean it's a laughing matter. It's used even today to push anti white propaganda. Eventhough it's a very small genocide in comparison to other genocides, and what's even worse is when you figure out it didn't even happen like that at all!

Ofcourse the commie leftists are running around today calling everyone nazi and fascists. Pretending they are somehow the good guys eventhough communists murdered far far more than the casualties inflicted by nazi germany during the war. The communists were also partly directly responsible for conjuring up this gigantic lie.

>t. 105 iq follower or jew
bad genes xD

Why can you question any aspect of any genocide ever committed in human history... except one? Hmmmmm... oops better go read the dairy of Anne frank again (who died of typhus, and her father somehow survived daily trips to the gas chamber, along with millions of other Jewish survivors).

But yeah, no, you're not an idiot.

>2017
>Normies still think the Holocaust actually happened
>kek

Can't tell if that is bait, or if you're completely retarded. Doubt 6 million jews even lived in Europe at the time, do basic research on the subject that isnt written by Mr Goldstein and you will find out the truth for yourself.

fuck off german

you nazis killed far more western europeans than any other group of people in history

It should have happened.

still waiting the xplanation for the magical ovens being able to burn 6 million human bodies in a few years

Look, I know the "SIX GORILLIAN" and "muh holocaust" memes are common here but the evidenced is too concrete to deny it any longer

>Nazis systematically killed, just like the Young Turks in ww1, which is also denied to this day

Where are the mass graves?

my best guess is that the ashes, recently discovered evidence( ex:graves, citizens records from that time) kept coming up as the nazis tried to cover it up before the war ended

Also, the "what if you're wrong and it's just propaganda' argument can apply to any historical event or even holocaust deniers p.o.v's

So they tried to cover it up but left the entire Auschwitz-Berkineau camp standing?

Does my flag look german to you? go back to plebbit or leftypol you deranged communist.
Not true the evidence for the armenian genocide is quite extensive and also it's typical of muslims to deny that they did something wrong aswell as to lie to their enemy. It's seen as a good thing not a bad thing. And it was also the last known caliph ordered jihaad in existence.

You simply cannot compare the two because the holochaust in comparison is so full of holes and even physical impossibilities that it's a whole different thing altogether.

Clearly it was post war propaganda that got completely out of hand, the commies wanted to make the nazi's look bad because the nazi's fought against the commies. So the work camps became death camps according to them but miraculously every death camp that was investigated turned out to be a normal work camp.. And ofcourse some opportunistic jews appreciating a nice fat permanent money flow to them from a german government decided to embellish their stories a little bit to the point where they seem to have met dr mengele so many of them and the ridiculous fairytales they otherwise conjured up about surviving gas or 200 people in gas chamber and he was 201 so he survived, or he went to see a doctor so he avoided getting gassed, and all this other crap. Let alone the physical impossibilities. Aswell as how many jews changed their names which explains part of how some of them "vanished". And also many that hitler repatriated to palestine via the havaara agreement.

t. german

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2087735/British-archaeologist-discovers-fresh-evidence-mass-graves-World-War-Two-death-camp-Treblinka.html

ajcberlin.org/en/programs/forgotten-mass-graves-holocaust-eastern-europe

dw.com/en/mass-holocaust-graves-unearthed-in-ukraine/av-36619247

mass graves are continuously being found in Europe, just like bombs that din't go off in both world wars, these things were covered up due to fear of prosecution/Nazis just not caring enough about proper burials

>Look, I know the "SIX GORILLIAN" and "muh holocaust" memes are common here but the evidenced is too concrete to deny it any longer

So concrete it takes countless Netflix shows, (((History Channel))) shows, (((Hollywood))) movies and allied control over German print/digitial media and education system until 2099 to engrave it into the brains of the culturless sheep. Every "survivor" story has been debunked and their lies exposed. The mainstream view of Nazi Germany is what happens when someone dares to go against the zionist banking cartel. Comparisons of Trump to Hitler show you just how far they'll go to destroy the image of someone who dares to go against the grain. Where are the mass graves? Why so many "survivors" claiming reparations over 70 years later?

I'm not german you fucking faggot. But i would have no problem with being german. You seem to think it's an insult are you even aware of how much germany has contributed to civilization over the centuries, i'll give you the hint it's one of the big 5. Go look it up.

you are still not xplaining how you cremate 6 million human bodies with ovens.

requesting that pic/infographic demostrating is just scientifically imposible.

Parts of it yes, if you go there today there's parts of it that were attempted to be destroyed but they simply moved the prisoners to different locations via death marches
I'm going off crime records and survivor eye witness accounts

Muslims are the most important group of people because they invented civilization.

youtu.be/V76jjzo-U4E

You were saying?

>implying all prisoners met the same faith
disease spread
starvation happened
people shot in trenches
you're implying all prisoners ended up in the oven when the Nazis had multiple ways of disposing the bodies
In Dachau for example the men would dig graves for the women and be held at gunpoint to bury the women who were dead by gun wound

>i-it's the current year! progressives win! r-right?

>muslims invented civilization
NO THEY DIDN'T .. congratulations what a fucking idiot you are.. Muslims barely invented a damn thing.. even their most famous "mosque" was a former christian cathedral they converted to a mosque when they conquered constantinople..

I don't know what kind of dingbat you have been talking to but he is clearly historically illiterate. Or you have been buying into the muslim taqiyya about their history to make themselves appear as nice kind benevolent and peaceful.

Notice anything?

>bunch of ruins
What is the concept of jahilyah under which muslims burned down massive libraries and destroyed monuments and architecture and many other things during the caliphates because they didn't agree with islam and the qu'ran?

you can clearly see structures that were destroyed at
0:19
3:51
4:29 (wider view of the 0:19 second shot showing more ruined structures)
and the evacuation in times of panic due to soviets closing in meant there was too little time to destroy the place and execute prisoners
eventually, when defeat seemed inevitable
many officers disguised themselves as prisoners, fled the scene, or surrendered
what would you be concerned with in times of war? your life or attempting to cover up your country's biggest secret?

again, where are the remains of 6 million human bodies then? no where to be found. official excuse: all cremate. there is no system to cremate so many bodies in that short time. period.

reality:
this pic

not even half million people (and not only jews) died in german prision camps.

>being baited this hard
m8...

>implying i'm some sort of liberal/progressive

You're a buffoon. The point is if Germans are really worth the perennial risk of going on a fanatical blitzkrieg because they invented Beethoven, that implies that Arabs are to be the most treasured of all, since they invented the domestication of crops and farm animals and thereby created civilization as we know it.

in reality, we may never know the true number of deaths that the Nazis cause, and yeah these conflicting sources discourage people from believing it
What do you think really happened then? I'm not saying you're claim is completely pulled out of the air but I am open minded to hear the other side no matter the issue

They also preserved the classical works of Greece and other ancient civilizations when Europe went through the Dark Ages. The re-emergence of these texts sparked the Renaissance and later Enlightenment.

You're so simplistic dumb and ignorant about this whole matter. youtube.com/watch?v=OtNRwTl1sRk Hitler did attempt peace, also you are acting like i said the war was great, no it wasn't great, hitler said same thing he wasn't interested in war but it became unavoidable because some nations insisted on it..

But no hitler didn't exterminate 6 gorillion jews.. go look up things like havaara agreement where he repatriated them to palestine. The few jews that wound up in the internment camps during the war certainly wasn't gassed and then cremated by magical ovens. They were gassed to avoid infections that killed many during the war, like typhus and other things. This is why jews miraculously survived being gassed, or in a funny example "it was a miracle because water came out instead of gas" and then embellished story later on to get some of that holochaust reparation money for LIFE from the german coffers.

Show me some proof that it happened.

Admit it. This is just a sad joke at this point. It's time to recognize the true enemy...

Oy gevalt my rabbi's grandfather was gassed 9 times on the electric rollercoaster that went into the ovens at Auschwitz-dachau and then turned in to a lampshade made of soap before he escaped one night, he told me himself!

Yeah they destroyed 90% of the texts etc. they came across and saved 10% ironically the muslims were partly responsible for the dark ages in europe in a big way because of how they completely sabotaged sea transport of goods in the medditeranean on purpose and laughed about it, causing shortages of all kinds of things in europe.

Next you're going to tell me how it was a beautiful thing when they invaded spain and occupied it for 500 years or so before spaniards got it back and they got kicked out during the spanish inquisition.

Complete muslim taqiyya you have been gobbling up, it's sad to hear. Also it has no relevance to this discussion.

>that implies that Arabs are to be the most treasured of all since they invented the domestication of crops and farm animals.

Wow you really have no clue what you are talking about do you. for 1400 years the caliphates invaded everyone they could get their hands on, and butchered so many that they are probably one of the most mass murdering empires known to human history.

>this is evidence
archives.gov/research/holocaust/records-and-research/documenting-nazi-plunder-of-european-art.html

>and this is for counter arguments
motlc.wiesenthal.com/site/pp.asp?c=gvKVLcMVIuG&b=394667

It did "happen".
It just wasn't six fucking gorillion.

So the red cross under allied guard inspecting the camps were actually secret nazis destroying their own records?

I remember reading about that when I read "Night" in high school
as for the soap thing if there is evidence for it and it's credible and has more than 1 source it' s possible, but hey, we weren't there so we'll never know the true story

The first link is about stolen art. I'm not sure why you posted it.

I skimmed the second. It says Nazi documents prove the Holocaust. Post pics of those documents.

Who cares? It happened ages ago, like the massacre of American Indians, or the Potato Famine, or Slavery. The only people that still care about that are try hards and depriving them of attention is exactly what they don't want.
YAWN
A
W
N

> pic related. A fat arm is more interesting.

By the way, even if I did accept on faith that the Holohoax really happened, it would still mean that 6 million Jews died in a conflict that lead to the deaths of 100 million Europeans. Why exactly am I supposed to feel such exorbitant shock and horror at the deaths of six million Jews, but not all the rest? More Poles, for instance, died, and again more Ukrainians died at the hands of Stalin.

socioecohistory.wordpress.com/2015/11/02/international-red-cross-report-confirms-the-myth-of-the-holocaust-six-million/

Yeah I've been there and seen the 2.5 million mistake, it does seem off by a lot, and I'm not dismissing it.
Soviets held off a lot of info about the Holocaust, Hitler's death, and the camps for many decades so it only makes sense that the full story comes to light later down the road
>tldr, blame soviets for not contributing info

>arabs caused the dark ages

>What do you think really happened then?
I think what real proof show: 200-300k people where hold in prision camps in nazy germany, and not all of them where jews or exterminated at all. why? its the most logical option. you cant set up that type of deadly 600 million system while fighting a fucking world war, at 2 sides. its just not possible, and thats why you can never xplain it well enough to make it real: its not possible, it was not real.

you numbers are wrong, get it right.

I'm aware of the war crimes commited by the soviets, and really all sides, during the war
not undermining them user, a war crime is a war crime no matter who the victor is
>looking at you Churchill

Those who claim that Holocaust never happened should visit Poland and German death camps.

>your numbers are wrong
"It's only misconstruction evidence when it doesn't support my argument"
reason > taking sides

You don't realize this do you, because you're not taught it.. They shut down and raided all naval transport in the mediteranean a brag by ibn al khaldun, "the christians couldn't float a plank on the inland sea", if you sailed out you risked being killed or enslaved by the muslims. This destroyed commerce and transport by carriage took a very long time and could cary very little in comparison to a ship. As a result things became quite a bit scarcer in europe than they might've liked.

Yes that's how dumb you are you didn't realize this part of history. Because you never asked yourself what were others doing during that time, in this case the muslims, you just look at europe and go "woah the dark ages they were probably stoopid or something".

I agree, I'm going there for a summer trip for college next year, it's gonna be a hell of a sobering experience

Then you're more intellectually consistent than most. Now ask yourself, why is it that denying the Holocaust is illegal and punishable by years in prison or a heavy fine in almost every Western European country? I can safely publish a book, for example, in France in which I deny that Stalin, Pol Pot, and Mao killed anyone. However, it is illegal in that country for me to publish a book which alleges that the gas chambers did not exist (even if I included in that book that six million Jews died). Strange, no?

the sweet silence of btfo

still waiting your xplanation about how 6 million bodies were cremated/disappear from this planet :)

I have. It was interesting to see that the "gas chamber" at Auchswitz had a wooden door and not metal. It was also interest to learn later on in life that the Soviets reconstructed portions of the prison camps they "liberated" and did not allow westerners to access them until years after WWII had ended.

I take as you're trying to say this is a form of forced learning and propaganda by European nations right?
I think it has more to do with the fact that Europe was so traumatized by the war that denying one of its most shocking parts would be like denying the next generation history
Ask yourself this, do Europeans care more about Stalin, a Vietnamese leader, or the war crimes that took place in their very own "back yards" so to speak?

Fucking Shills.

>jew16.gif
>16

>4 million Jews exist pre-holocaust
>MUH 6 GORILLION DIED FROM MUH HITLER!!!
>still Jews left to settle and repopulate

How does this work again, OP?

You should bave asked more questions to the guide, he would explain everything because every guide is a certified historian

bro did you read my other reply?

in case you didn't it's here

read the comments above man

It's the suppression of free speech. I'm surprised that you don't find it objectionable, given your other posts. No other war crimes are illegal to deny in those countries. Once again we return to the elevation of the Holohoax above the deaths of mere goyim in WWII.

(((Nuremberg trials))) where they made up special laws to admit or disavow evidence regardless of whether it actually existed or not.

again, where are the bodies? the bones just disappear right?

>certified historian

I have 104 jew memes so far

you are really a meme war veteran my son

carry on
o7

Come on m8. Look at the famous Holocaust trials, particularly the one in Germany which included testimony from an expert on cremation. The gas chamber narrative simply doesn't hold up to careful questioning. People who speak out, like David Irving, are quite literally imprisoned for it. By the way, did you know the lampshade thing originally came from a comic book which was popular after the war?

>Those digits

again, there's a reply for that

>

How big are the mass graves??

can I have a link about the lampshade, and at least it isn't the masturbation machine of death

that;s the equivalent of denying the genocide of Native Americans and saying it qualifies as free speech

Yeah, im not gonna pretend that I know a lot about cremation, engineering, or chemical extermination
lampshade? what's that?

also, nice trips

₪ it's a cool symbol ₪

>we weren't there so we'll never know the true story
While I can't possibly disagree with this, the nature and actions displayed by jews in almost every aspect of their existence since the beginning of recorded history makes me feel that the actual truth is probably closer to the opposite of whatever it is they're saying.
They haven't been booted out of every country they've ever settled in for no reason.

>pol is one person

those are quads you nigger

depends
>camp location
>camp population
>effectiveness of killing

“Out of the Grave,” which appeared in 1953 in the eleventh issue of the horror comic Haunted Thrills. The whole "Bitch of Buchenwald" thing has a similar origin.

Nor do I, but I have looked over the court proceedings, and the expert witness on cremation and gas chambers decided (to the court's displeasur) that even with current technology, mass extermination and cremation on the scale of 6 million is not possible in a few years' time. As for the Native American genocide - it's considered distasteful to deny it, it's not illegal. Holocaust denial IS illegal in most western countries.

>6 millions
>3 graves

this just keep getting better and better

Not all of us, not non-ironically at least

whoops, I need some sleep

If you're still not convinced then it's fine
While you may be right about the numbers being wrong I still think that has more to do with the soviets holding back info than anything else
but hey, anything is up for debate right?