A1 Reporting In

>today we do the impossible
>pull a feminist by red pilling her on wage gap myth

how about you accept that at that age she is brain washed beyond saving and just use her as the cum receptacle that she is

bump

>67 miles away.

What's the point? You gonna drive an hour and a half to go meet this bitch?

bro i'm trying to convince her to change her opinion on the wage gap, i can convince her to drive to me. i have a cool house.

>feminist
>age 29

kek, less that a year left until carousel.

god that bio is pure cancer
>basketball, hiphop my dog
op shes got herpes watch out

the carousel meme is outdated. A good fraction of millenial women, some estimates are as high as 40%, will never get off the carousel. Once they pass their birthing years they will either double down and become rampant feminists (misery loves company), or commit suicide. Just as the epidemic of divorce has lead middle-aged white men to kill themselves in record numbers I expect suicide rates of women in their mid to late 30s to skyrocket over the next coming years.

>not road tripping for pussy so you don't have to run into them around town

again, she's driving here

Sounds like your a cuck and you're gonna take a blue pill just to have a chance

you think so?

You are bad at this.

This. OP is clinging to his only match.

Sad!

HRC has a rapist for a Husband, someone who assaulted NUMEROUS women. HRC literally shamed many of them and assassinated their character all while sticking to Bill.

HRC right hand woman is literally together with a FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER.

Trump? Oh, he made a comment you don't like. Wow, fucking anti-woman!!!!!!!!!!

Inform the cunt of this.

She's trying to have an actual flirty conversation.

>hate speech
Kill yourself dude

Ask her about alimony.

ALIMONY?

no, its just a preamble that is setting the tone of whats to come.

hahhahahahha

just stop dude this is so cringe

your argument style is pretty robust op-- doesn't put you on opposite footing with her, lots of opportunity for breakdown of feminist views, pretty friendly etc

>90's horror movies
Stupid bitch

i will

she's clearly into you, maybe you should actually try to pick her up instead of trying to win debate points on a politics board m8

i'm in too far brother

>all the retards calling OP bluepilled/cuck

This is how you actually change the minds of these people. Have some fucking tact retards.

>sage all shitposts

In Australia the early childcare industry is dominated by women.
> ie: there are no men in this industry
So wages can not be 'compared' as such. So the industry is comparing itself to doctors, and say they should be paid the same as male GP's.
> that's where the real wage gap is
> trans-industry bias

Sage all Yankee threads
>pic unrelated

i'm gonna guess you actually get pussy in real life, correct?

it was comfy reading up until this one.
This one was pure cringe.
You seem way too overexcited and eager here.

Lol. OP I opened a girl on tinder with "I'm 6'2" and out of your league" (I'm actually 6' but whatever) and got nudes after a few messages, then banged the next day. Something tells me if I had tried to discuss politics with her that wouldn't have happened. Why are you treating a cum dumpster as an equal?

I'm skeptical about the validity of your story

I'm pretty sure that spamming merchant memes and calling everyone a faggot is much more effective.

You are one desperate mother fucker.

He has her flirting with him by just fucking around. Let this be a lesson to desperate cucks like you that trying too hard and having no standards for yourself is a big negative.

this is your average western woman. has been educated (by their friends, what the tv said, and what their Facebook feed says) on the surface of politics, world issues etc. they will never admit they are wrong, they will always have an underlying hate towards men. the sooner this idea that we're oppressed dies the better.

Im going to theorise that this generation, in 20 years, the bitchy self entitled attitude will wear off because they will not find a husband and will not have kids and will kill themselves. Print screen for 20 years down the track.

but seriously, the arrogant women genes will die because they are cunts.

She looks basic as fuck dude. Plus she put hip hop in her bio definitely a coalburner. Abort abort.

> t. naive numale

>duke
Throw her in the trash where she belongs.

Don't care. Did you think it was just a meme that guys who lift weights and treat women like shit get laid all the time?

Buena park? No fucking thanks. LA here and theres nobody worth fucking in Buena "spicville" park

>pulled a slut on tinder
>think you accomplished something
Go be pathetic somewhere else.

Little bit, not gonna lie

It's true. It's a damn shame but it's true.

>she bitches about wage gap
>offers no studies, i let her off the hook
>she majors in islam
>i'm gonna make this bitch suck my cock or defend FGM
>one of the two is happening

He didnt even say anything in 4 fucking messages
>the woman is a female

>1 in 3 college women are raped

WHO THE FUCK MAKES UP THESE FUCKING STATISTICS

Why do you keep leaving out giant gaps of the conversation? Are you giving us a highlight reel wtf is this?

I'm simply showing OP the error of his ways.

Well, it's not a meme my friend. Start lifting weights. After some experience you'll be able to judge from just a look whether a girl is slutty enough to respond to asshole game. A surprising number are, particularly girls in their early 20s in major cities.

degenerate.

wait wheres the continuation of this?

skips past this.

>the woman is a female

i suspected that as well

what mov is this? reverse image sucks

>religion of peace
just give up OP

I don't want to lift weights I'd have no time for being a faggot

this
OP stop being a faggot and post the whole convo

>the woman is a female

>29 female still single
Found the genetic dead end

absolute faggotry. just pure, pure faggotry

it's too much work to upload. you're getting current convo here, deal with it

Reanimator.
80s for the win

OP U R AN IDIOT. SHE DRIVES YOU THROUGH TOPICS AND U FOLLOW LIKE A KEK. DONT MOVE TO NEXT SUBJECT UNTIL GETTING DEFINITIVE ANSWER FROM PREVIOUS. JESUS CHRIST WTF

Does anyone else get physically tired after trying to debate a feminist? I remember when I was like 15 and first got redpilled on the topic. Ever since then I've gotten more and more far right. It's gotten to the point where I cannot stand even talking the subject with someone I agree with. It's like debating whether 2+2=4 when you want to discuss calculus.

>when you understand islam better than the people who practice it

Well nowadays you never know.

In beat traditions of chaos I meant cuck not kek...

Kek you're the cuck trying to get pussy by redpilling. She's gonna stop replying to you in a bit and then fuck Chad when he drunk booty calls her.

>Congo

You gun made me kek fucker

Shut the fuck up and pay denbts

Talking to an sjw is considered rape by them

nah

Nah, she can sense she's losing so she moves on. In a format where it's so easy for her to unmatch him he's doing the right thing.

He needs to fuck her before he really starts showing her how wrong she si.

WTF I DONT OWE 20 TRILLION PATHETIC GERMANIC DESCENT WANKER

This kraut is right this is why you are all shit at debating.

Not true. OP is pulling the D.E.N.N.I.S. system on her.

Proper point to stick to, however.