youtube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOVEMENT

>Trump wanted the bill to fail!

When will this meme die?

GOP, Trump, and pole BTFO by based imgur and gamers. XD #Resist #NotMyPresident

Where are my fellow Protestants at?

>tfw Freedom Caucus BTFO
Fuck it, they're all statists and closet cronies anyways.

While no one actually cares about terrorist attacks in Islamic countries I think it's important to remind people every once in a while what happens there. deterrent to importing them here

Whatever he wanted, you'll never know, that's the beauty of it.

Donald Trump is president, lads.

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/844709049434341376

WHY

IS

THIS

NOT

REPORTED

>pic related to the news earlier, for fun.

Trump should just have the Treasury print United States Notes to pay for his infrastructure plan.

>United States Notes were issued directly by the US Treasury to pay for stuff.
>United States Notes were dollars that circulated along side Federal Reserve Notes.
>United States Notes exchanged 1-for-1 with Federal Reserve Notes by law.
>Federal Reserve Notes are issued by a private corporation: The Federal Reserve.
>The Federal Reserve lends Federal Reserve Notes to the Treasury/US Government.
>The Treasury/US Gov must pay back Federal Reserve Notes with interest to the private bankers/Fed.
>Borrowing Federal Reserve Notes creates enormous debts for the Treasury/US Government.
>Printing/spending United States Notes creates NO debt for the Treasury/US Government.
>The last president to try to print United States Notes was JFK. He was assassinated.
>Trump can have $1 Trillion of new spending on infrastructure with no debt!
>Yes, United States Notes are inflationary if you print too many.
>However, anything is better than being in perpetual debt to the private bank/Fed/hyenas.

Hey I'm a Lutheran.

>terrorist attacks in Islamic countries

I don't know what to think about this mess. I believe he wanted the bill to fail, and as for the Freedom Caucus I don't know what to say about them.

>twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/844709049434341376

OP is gone, any non-polish people want to get the next thread?

Southern Baptist here. What are you?

They're not as bad as the shills say, but they're not trustworthy on other issues. In this case I think they got it right and Trump counted on them to do what they did, but he's also warning them not to fuck with him in the future.

Okay.

Drinking to celebrate the first day of Oberon season, while reading /ptg/ and /bgg/ where else would I be?

AWOO~

They are libertarians
Which means they are totally fucking retarded on a lot of issues

What the hell is okay supposed to mean?

The spamming concerns me as well, I honestly think it's a very clever double play to make us rush to the defence of freedom caucus despite it being grossly obvious Trump has disowned them. It wasn't even worth discussing until the shilling. Libertarians are never to be trusted, they aren't willing to compromise.

The hoppe horse shit and random ancap shit in here is a holdover from the Ron Paul days. Ron Paul is a fucking loser who's been shitting on Trump since day one. Libertarians are useful idiots for globalists despite having very alluring policies. Give in on immigration and economics and you will both lose elections and get mass leftist voters who end all individual rights.

URGENT MESSAGE

>URGENT MESSAGE

URGENT MESSAGE

>URGENT MESSAGE

I have been validated by Trump. Fuck all you anons calling me a shill for the past number of days.

I want my APOLOGY from each and everyone of you anons especially Poland user.

Collins is open to the nuclear option, and she's one of the more reserved GOP senators on using it

Gorsuch will be on the court filibuster or no fillibuster

It means yes, you idiot, do you even speak English?

This.
>be EU member
>let's import people from violent Islamic countries who may actually be terrorists who attack their fellow Muslims
>what's the worst that can happen?
>oh fug they're killing us! :D :D
>not in the benis!

now i'm really curious about the "something else"
what's not listed here, but a larger sample size than muslim or hindu?

>1300 word paper on tiers of scrutiny in the context of the commerce clause and equal protection due in 12 hours
>still haven't started

Just fuck my shit up family.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pmq_ILzeaag

>YFW TUCKER SAID BEAN COUNTERS AND YOU GOT THE SUBTLE JOKE

Exactly this. The Ryan bill was complete and utter shit, a poison pill. However the way Trump positioned himself showing he was a team player put the entire failure on his two enemies, Paul Ryan and the freedom caucus (who will fight him on all his pragmatic trade, infrastructure, and tax plans). Trump isn't afraid of deficits because he knows how revenue works when you spend debt well. Freedom Caucus are fucking morons on this. (Even if they were right about Ryan's bill).

I think a part of this was to take down Snek Ryan a peg or two.

scientologist?
pastafarian?

Poland already caved yesterday. Stop poking him we don't need that autism again.

You two got in an autistic spas fight. Both of you need to apologize to us.

If you're still here you don't even mean to start.

Okay is okay, yes is yes. If someone were to say okay along that is very ambiguous. You know that, right?

The bill failing certainly doesn't hurt him as much as people claim. Maybe someday we'll get a memoir, but for now it's just speculation on how much Trump actually wanted to pass the bill. Being able to use the failure to tighten the screws on political rivals within his own party is still some pretty fast thinking on his feet.

It covers all the ebin meme religions like Jedi, Pastafarianism, Cthulhu cults, Zoroastrianism, Baha'ai, etc.

>england
>france
>islamic countries
post of truth

Pagans, Satanists, Sciencetology?

TEMPLATE

Yep, that sounds about right. I've probably typed over 1300 words in the past couple of hours on here, too.

Seems odd they'd do such an American centric topic in Canada familam. I never took law though, business.

>118604001
>wanting an apology
where do you think you are? right now you're just trying to bait more useless posts. silence yourself and stop spamming.

Prolly some eastern non-buddhist religion, it's white people sample, so that's why muslim/hindu is too small to score.

Poland was the one who was going on for 10 hours, stop defending him. Holy hell that was insane. Go back to the catalog if you don't think he wasn't acting like a cunt for 10 hours straight.

It's my American Constitutional course. Had to take one international/comparative course to graduate.

put a picture of aids bill clinton there

Trump BTFO guys.

Time to call it quits

>Catholic
>38 for Clinton
>8 points ahead of Orthodox
>20 points ahead of Mormons

Atheist who supports Christianity reporting

>Trump is not an ultra right winger.
Do you know where you are?
Anyway, you're right he's not. And one of the victories he scored here is to get the media and the libs to admit that he's not really an extremist. But he is pro free market
>Repealing everything was political suicide
No, going with Ryancare would have been political suicide. Trump is smart enough to know that, and smart enough not to have pushed for a vote if he wasn't certain to get it. He's proven again and again that he thinks very strategically, and many moves ahead, and people keep underestimating him at their own expense.
Rand Paul's one of the good guys, even if he's not always right about everything.

I will never apologize for carrying the message of the god emperor even to weebo autist.

Ah, makes sense. I had to take some non-business or STEM elective, took ancient history.

I still haven't gotten over my disgust at Green Day endorsing Clinton, who stood for everything they claimed to oppose in Bush.

Good choice, I did my undergrad in Classical Civilizations.

These guys are still going at it? I thought they'd die out in 2010-2012.
They should have stayed in the mid-late 2000's.

protestant aka true christian reporting in

Lutheran.

Don't feel bad over it, I dropped college after I figured out my classes were all about propaganda and actually teaching absolutely nothing on a veterinary course, it took a debate with a Sociology teacher - with a Ph.D in Germany - defending Marxism and preaching revolution on farms, which meant killing my grandparents and taking their lands, basically, so no regrets.
If I were you I would write it though, 12 hours is a lot of fucking time.

I used to listen to them all the time in middle School

Pope Francis wasn't helping.
>Sure keep killing babies just don't build a wall guys

Gotta vote for someone who supports raping choir boys.

AFTER SESSIONS DEPORTS THE MEXICANS

WHO ARE THEY GOING AFTER NEXT?

Norwegian Evangelical Lutheran here.

FAKE
A
K
E

i took comparative politics
waste of time desu but so is half of uni anyway
t. CS major

Same. I may not believe but I will deus vult harder than 80% of you Christfags, guaranteed.

So, anything new going on with Nunes? I'm tired of CNN parroting itself over and over again

Pack it up. BTFO

Illegal Chinese and other Asians especially birth tourists.

Have u heard of inflation

>Trump wanted the bill to fail!
I still think he did. But he wants people to think he didn't, so fine, believe what you like. We'll see the truth eventually.

The Federal Reserve

Neat. Hope Luther himself isn't rolling in his grave too fast these days.

Muslims

Flips it must be done

fresh Box Update:

Stained the lid along with most of the box, just have one side left along with a finishing coat.
Decided not to attempt burning the wood in the leaf pattern cause I'd probably mess it up.
Gonna stain inside the lion with a gold-ish color

what does your fetish have to do with anything

>just checked into /ptg/ for first time today
>see the "Joecucks Find this Hot Edition"
>not a Joecuck
>but find Mika Hot - in a angry, bitchy, spiteful, useful-idiot, sexy type of way
>does this mean that MikaPoster is a thing now?

I don't know why but the PC Matic commercials always make me laugh.

here senpai
WASP master race
the pope is the antichrist
death to the papists

these:

The fedoras

I'm gonna fucking send his wife a .gif that will cause her to have a fucking seizure holy shit

Drumpf can't even repeal Obamacare. HAHAAHAHAHAHA

The wall won't be built. Jared Kushner is under investigation. Trump will be implicated for his involvement with the Russians. 2017 is amazing so far.

I love watching Drumpf disintegrate.

Illegal Asians. They have to go to Mexico. Then after that is leaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYIYXLPBxjI

How romantic it is in paris at night

jk trump was right "paris is no longer paris"