>academia fears us
>other conservatives fear us
>most women fear us
>minorities envy us
>celebrities fears us
>the rest of the internet fears us
I's a cooking ingredient.

>reddit hates us

Since when did reddit's opinion become significant user?

>acting like you're not here every day and dont say "desu" to your friends.

>Reddit hates us
Because they're pseudo-intellectual cunts that either have their threads saged, or their points BTFO every time they come here and are unable to fall back on "upboats."
>The media hates us
They hate everyone at this point. Jesus Christ, the MSM-types are turning on Chunk Yogurt and TYT, because their infringing upon their profits. The media is just a dying dinosaur lashing out in futility.
>Our generation hates us.
Gen Z likes us, though, so who cares? We're just ahead of our time.
>Academia hates us.
Academia is filled with intellectually dishonest neo-Marxist postmodernists and has been since the 60s at least.
>Other conservatives hate us
We've pissed off their corporate donors, of course they hate us.
>most women hate us.
Modern women are irredeemable trash though, who gives a shit? They have no grounds to make moral judgments.
>minorities hate us
We're getting in the way of their shakedowns and powerplays, of course they do.
>Celebrities hate us
They're also out of touch millionaires.
>The rest of the internet hates us
Yeah, but the rest of the internet finds Buzzfeed listicles to be interesting.

>The Enemies of Sup Forums hate Sup Forums
Yes, And?

They are just jealous because we have cool hats

back to shariablue faggot

>Almost everybody believes the sun revolves around the earth so it must be so.
>Niggers in Africa believe raping virgins cures AIDS so it must so.
:^)

If we are bad I do not want to be good

It just means we're doing something right

>us

whoever teh fuck you are I guess I hate you since you can't even fucking figure out who you are talking for to who or what

Hahahahahahaha! Next

>yfw this is a thing

reddit.com/r/esist

No, we don't base our choices on who gets the most good goy points or who gets the most views. We're the last bastion on free speech, one of the only places people can base their opinions on facts and statistics without the voice of the masses telling them what they should think. They're terrified, because they can't control us. Every post is bases with the knowledge that even if people don't agree with it a conversation will ensue and who ever wins is based on the content of their argument and knowledge, not feelings or ethics. This discourse is terrifying to them and their time is coming to an end. Invicta ad victoriam.

Ive come to learn that when everyone who has something to lose is after you, you must be doing something right.

lol, kek loves us faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=3E_mnSN-9TM

Don’t let the masses get you down

"the majority with its opinions does not matter though it might be 99 percent. It is not the majority that determines the destiny of life for our people. They, the majorities can only get nearer or farther away from it according to their state of consciousness and virtue or that of unconsciousness and decadence."

C. Codreanu

Fuck 'em

>desu
You know, I've been here for a while and I don't understand where this thing came from, people just sorta... started saying it.

Pretty much this

who cares asshole post memes make your own too and post them here

Saaaaa sand /thread

It's a fucking word filter for that 3 letter acronym that implies someone is being perfectly honest

pretty embarrassing desu

Well said

No, we're the good guys, all we want is peace in the world, and to stop white genocide

This. Fuck everyone, or what is the expression the hip young Californians say, I think its, "fuck the haters."

No, in fact they fought the wrong side.

Spider Condominium

>being this full of yourself

Mummy loves us

Sage this slide thread guys. /leftypol/ has infiltrated the moderating team. Link to more important thread

No. We're the Jews. And we were the jews all along

The day when you are with the majority is the day you should look around and reconsider why you are there.

>implying that half of these people aren't here secretly shitposting with the rest of us. The FBI comes here in their free time after they monitor us for work for fucks sake

They hate us 'cause they ain' us

>we
there is no 'we'
there is just me and the rest

>tfw i unironically prefer talking with literal nazi than ordinary people

what happened to me ?

“Thus the expert in battle moves the enemy, and is not moved by him.”

You realized normies are fucking retarded?

Sup Forums is literally and unironically right though. I'd rather be hated for knowing and speaking the truth than going through life as a metaphorical sheep.

t. BMI of 18

>that chair
>that paneling
>firewood
Takes me back to my childhood.

When do you think the turnaround will be? We must be reaching peak Liberalism. I feel like WW3 or some massive civil war is inevitable at this point.

>implying NatSoc is bad
lurk moar

this.
normies read about Sup Forums
visit out of curiosity
end up getting redpilled
shitpost like a pro in no time

it's a wonderfully viscous cycle

tickled as fuck the UN felt like they needed to commission a study to understand this phenomena

THIS

>flag
t. BMI of >40

Liberalism is spent, hence the left's turn to repression. All they have to fall back on is some sort of neo-Marxism. Traditional conservatism is also dead. Trump wouldn't have won if that weren't the case.

I feel like we're the only interesting political subgroup out there, and we're certainly the only ones who challenge the status quo. There needs to be something big for us to go fully mainstream, i.e., the collapse of Sweden or genocide of whites in South Africa. Something tragic.

all the bad people hate us and you ask if we are the bad guys....

From someone who works in produce 4225 is the code for avocados you know who liked avocados? Jeb bush. OP confirmed for yeb posting fuck off yeb

It doesn't matter who hates us. It doesn't matter how much the world reviles us. All that matters is the truth.

I really resent the fact that it's going to take a massive kill-off of whites before the media can do absolutely nothing to cover it up.

Its always been like that, it didn't start in 2016

we fight club now

I'm bulking, alright.

who gives a fuck what they think
we're winning

To them, yes. But I don't care about them anymore.

This

It just goes to show you how depraved the media is. The media and academia should be Sup Forums's primary targets.

Why did i read this in *reading off a list of things* PJW voice?

Everybody hated Jesus too. Look who was on the right side of history.

I hate them more

>us

We're doing everything right.

Extremely underrated get

>Our generation hates us
That's where you're wrong

pretty much this

have an upvote, user!

>minorities hate us

I don't hate you

The cold war never stopped. It only changed into something different. War never ends

And I don't care about any of those people.

"If you want to make enemies, try and change something"

>one post by this is

Kek Mr goldstein

To add a little to this, I believe that their are many who do not hate us they just don't completely agree with us. This usually leads the idiots on this list to alter their words and say that they do hate us.

it's possible. I think it's too retarded to be a slide though.

What is definitely a slide thread is the threads that say.

Prove you aren't X by criticizing some (insert popular right wing opinion)

>reddit hates us
Reddit thinks cat pictures and 2008-tier image macros are still cool. Who cares what those out-of-touch nu-males and cucks think?

>the media hates us
They hate anything that challenges the status quo and/or their controlled narrative.

>our generation hates us
I assume by "our generation" you mean Millennials, in which case we are universally loathed by every other generation anyway (and not without reason).

>academia hates us
They hate anyone who isn't a full-on Marxist leftie. It's not exclusive to Sup Forums.

>other conservatives hate us
Fox News cuckservatives hate us because they are working for the same corporatist, globalist establishment that all the other media outlets are.

>most women hate us
Most women are leftists, so of course they're going to hate anyone who's right-leaning.

>minorities hate us
See the last answer.

>celebrities hate is
Because they are as establishment as it gets, and hate anyone who legitimately challenges the status quo, and by extension their comfort. Why would celebrities want to make drastic changes to a system/culture that has made them fantastically wealthy? Face it: they have a vested interest in maintaining the status quo.

>the rest of the internet hates us
Mot really sure that's true. Sup Forums-tier beliefs seem to be gaining a lot of traction on YouTube, and I would argue that ordinary people hate social justice warriors more than us at this point.

Nobody can deny that there has been a resurgence in nationalism and right-wing beliefs across the west. We are the counterculture of our time, and basically you are arguing that we are the baddies because the establishment doesn't like us. But course they don't like us; they never like countercultures that aren't under their control. The fact that we piss the mainstream media and corporations off so much should be indicative that we are doing at least something right, as almost everyone agrees that the way things are needs to be changed at this point.

That image is awesome, but I thought it was Marie not Marion?

they hated jesus too

of course everyone is against us, It wouldn't be fair otherwise

This isn't a slide thread, this is the next step up.
This is a counter-thread, slowly trying to chip away at the confidence and beliefs of Sup Forums, trying to make you all question yourselves.

Sup Forums HAS BEEN COMPROMISED ABSOLUTELY, but a lot of people here are still trying to fight the good fight, I know that, and that's why I keep coming back.
I don't know what the answer is, I don't know where we go from here, but the voices here are tainted, and we need a new place to call home without leaving a trail.

Godspeed, true anons.

((((((((Reddit, msm, sjws, liberals))))))))

>If they hate us, man we are right on track.

We ARE THE FUTURE

/thread

Yup.

true anons know where to go,
anyone with the skills to be useful knows how to find us

WEE ARR THU NIEW COUNTUH CULTCHUH

/thread

It's more that everyone just hates you