Serbia preparing?

Serbia built a rocket to hit its neighbors if it supports another NATO bombing is Serbia finally going to re-take Kosovo? A plan seems to be taking form over the years.
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/new-serbian-rocket-sends-message-bomb-us-well-destroy-your-19903

Other urls found in this thread:

balkaninsight.com/en/article/army-rows-widens-cracks-in-kosovo-coalition-03-26-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=FCM9SDFZUMw
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
youtube.com/watch?v=txpuk3p8Xmo
youtube.com/watch?v=2EcKB5sHyTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kosovo trying to build an army as well.

balkaninsight.com/en/article/army-rows-widens-cracks-in-kosovo-coalition-03-26-2017

The Slavs are finally rising up again. With the economic collapse of Ukraine looming in the very near future and Russia poised to retake Herson, Odessa and Transnistria, they will soon be in direct proximity with the Balkans and will reconnect with their Moldovan political allies. From there they can easily support their Serbian brothers.
The great happening is coming upon us.

Windows has detected Kebab.

Would you like to remove it?

>Yes

>Yes

>Serbia
SERBIA MAKE KOSOVO SERBIAN AGAIN

youtube.com/watch?v=FCM9SDFZUMw

Why would we retake kosovo, its 90% alboniggers

Serbia Strong translation (God is a Serb)
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

KEK

REMOVE KEBAB (perfect loop)
youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU

Becaus its yours faggot, your ancestors died for it, its the cradle of Serbian civilization and you faggots just give up on it after 10 years

Don't let the Euros oppress you. Serbia is probably the most based Balkan country, gotta have self respect.

wtf I wanted to blast chinks with russia

-SAD!

>and you faggots just give up on it after 10 years
>give up
>leaf education

ArmA 3 - Serbian Army removing Kebab
youtube.com/watch?v=txpuk3p8Xmo

Im not talking about the bombing, im talking after the illegal declaration of independence, this new generation of Serbs is soft... 600 years you were oppressed, Kosovo wasnt yours centuries, people didnt forget, and you want to forget about it after 10 years,...

cool guys it'll be just like the time ur country was ran by war criminals who fixed elections xd

wouldn't put it past them, they are responsible for one word war already

>muh archduke

You will blast Kebab together first, but I doubt Russia will give up Eastern Europe at this point. The east needs the firm hand of Russia to keep things the way they have to be, not this cucked Euro way that allows for these wars to happen.

S E R B I A
T
R
O
N
K

Okay but we should keep the east and north again this time

Thats different, gotta thatk all the (((brainwashing))) for that, its the same reason why arabs and niggers are raping western europe
>muh EU
>muh progressive western values
>we tollerant now

I await a new era of glorious, extremely catchy wartunes.

Soon brother.
youtube.com/watch?v=2EcKB5sHyTc

Kebab removal when

weeeeeeeeew, shaking in my boots. so basically develop a Scud clone big whoop.

Pac-3 will shoot them down like clay pigeons

and they posting a picture of the F-117 which is a first gen stealth bomber, what are they going to do against the B-2,F-22, and F-35?? it's not like they have a S-400 system, lol

did you even read the article faggot?

yes, and your point??