Elite Pedophilia/Pedophocracy/MKUltra/The Deep State

Studying this subject is depressing and upsetting, but elite pedophile rings DO exist. Silence is what allows it to survive. I know most of you guys are tuned in to the deep state and their machinations, but still this info has to get out to everyone who has not seen it. Top priority!

Conspiracy of Silence:

youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho

Monster of Belgium:

youtube.com/watch?v=ftPERN9s5b8

Four interviews all dealing with MKUltra, The pedophocracy, and human compromise. They are all enlightening and frankly quite scary, but valuable resources for investigation. The current top investigator for the franklin scandal Nick Bryant is interviewed by famed expert on conspiracies Peter Levenda. Also Whitley Strieber, author of Communion discusses his traumatic memories of childhood seemingly related to MKUltra programming, even including ties to The Finder's Cult.

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/01-JonRappoport-IntelligenceCommunityChildAbuseDreamland_01_09_10.mp3

And finally, the picture for this thread is a concise account of The Finders Case. Really important and quick way to dive into this subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

illuminatirex.com/list-of-mkultra-subprojects/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/47/475107_agents-bush-firings-obstructed-sex-spy-probe-.html
pastebin.com/UcDLvuV1
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html
nsarchive.gwu.edu/search.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
ia800407.us.archive.org/26/items/DOC_0000017426/DOC_0000017426.pdf
archive.org/details/DOC_0000017448
youtu.be/JTA_EkGwUE0
pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
aanirfan.blogspot.ca/2017/02/the-mysterious-trudeaus.html?m=1
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118604871/#118623814
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists/dp/0976550806/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump because fuck shariablue

You can literally see the sliding pick up as this topic is brought up.

Hey look, it's a list of 149 MKULTRA subprojects. Nothing, let's all go to bed, etc...

illuminatirex.com/list-of-mkultra-subprojects/

I need to delve into that in detail thanks user.

Why was conspiracy of silence banned?

Dont remember how it all occurred exactly. Discovery was "compelled" to pull the program shortly before it aired.

they probably found out that james alefantis the owner of comet ping pong, is actually the son of baroness philippine rothscild

Haven't looked too far in myself yet, but it definitely deserves to be in these threads. As I understand it most MKULTRA documents were 'lost' when congress started investigating, and what evidence we have today only exists because it was improperly filed. Officially they told investigators MKULTRA is over.

Trouble is, it doesn't seem to matter how much proof you show normies. Or when you finally get them to accept the reality of, say, Iran/Contra and the CIA's cocaine trafficking, they will go right along believing shit like Russia Hacked The Election and CIA doesn't conduct ops on Americans. Fucking maddening.

goddamnit why does reality have to be this fucked up?

because no one talks about it

Bush even covered up pizzagate
We need to start researching herewikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/47/475107_agents-bush-firings-obstructed-sex-spy-probe-.html

james alefantis

Yeah its fucked up and topics like Iran-Contra, and Franklin Scandal get slid really hard. I remember watching Conspiracy of Silence for the first time. it changed my view of things forever. All of this is connected and these are just tips of the iceberg. What really scares me is from what VERY LITTLE we do know, the iceberg is truly huge. The so-called Illuminati most likely does exist, and I do honestly think there is a master plan.

it's fucking insane my dad is a blue pilled shabbos goy and when I point things out like this and wikileaks documentations and instances like wachovia bank part of wells fargo laundering billions in cartel money, and that like 7 corporations own all the media he just says "yea well you read alot of conspiracy website stuff, what are you gonna say when it turns out trump was working for the russians?"

For people like your dad, you have to spend a lot of time on one topic, and make as airtight a case as you can possibly can, so that there is absolutely no way he can logically argue with it. It has to be done as calmly and unemotionally as possible. Media hypocrisy is a pretty good topic for this.

Once he starts to believe the first bit, the rest is easier.

Somebody dump the pedowood pastebin. I want to see the shills panic.

> goddamnit why does reality have to be this fucked up?

because satan is real, and magic works, so the morons who want power and riches drink the blood of innocents and make sacrifices to their master.

Bump

You just can't be raping and killing children, I'm sorry but what the fuck kind of a monster do you have to be to do it. Can't have that shit happening. Save the children.

meh, bump

maybe there is some truth to this. Is it at all related to pizzagate?

dealt with a dude like this at my last job, when I was listing off shit in Hillary's past he interrupted me with "If this is all true then how come I've never heard it on CNN?"

I got to him in the end, though. You just gotta keep your cool and not go too far too fast. Sometimes it's just a matter of saying the same thing in a different way. The bright side of the Russian propaganda is that when it eventually dies, MSM credibility will suffer greatly, yet again.

this one?
>pastebin.com/UcDLvuV1
I generally don't like big dumps, too much for most people.

IN this case not the Deep State

But the Creep State

Pierre Trudeau was involved pretty heavy in MK Ultra Montreal.
henrymakow.com/2015/04/Justin-Trueau-bio.html

From my own research it seems that no single faction has absolute control, they all occasionally have conferences, and most want to be at the head of a single world government, but there the similarities end. Now we've got people like McCain bitching about 'The World Order' being in trouble, and the MSM is starting to use the term 'Deep State' when last I checked, no such things were supposed to exist. Something is not going as smoothly as planned. There is still hope.

All info pertaing to MK Ultra was destroyed in 1973, believed responsible for Robert Kennedy's assassination and basically brainwashing everyone, without them knowing.

I sure hope so, user, because I get the feeling that the globalists have a few aces up their sleeves. Still we gotta keep fighting them no matter what.

If I remember correctly during the senate investigation on this subject, didnt richard helms openly say he burned almost all of the mkultra docs?

Researcher/Chronic Youtuber George Webb has highlighted Canada as an important place for CIA fuckery. Also something pertaining to using passports from Malta to help shield themselves. Wish I could find the videos where he explains, dude really need to get this shit in a better order...

MK Ultra is the most secret common knowledge program to exist, it basically details the past 20 years of unrest in North America as possibly CIA controlled assets as high as say Prime ministers and wishful presidents in running.

Yes you are absolutely correct as far as history is written.

Sorry for the double reply, here is wiki excerpt about Helms;
>Project MKUltra was first brought to public attention in 1975 by the Church Committee of the U.S. Congress, and a Gerald Ford commission to investigate CIA activities within the United States. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKUltra files destroyed in 1973; the Church Committee and Rockefeller Commission investigations relied on the sworn testimony of direct participants and on the relatively small number of documents that survived Helms' destruction order.[17]

Bump for interest

MK Ultra Canada edition;
>The experiments were exported to Canada when the CIA recruited Scottish psychiatrist Donald Ewen Cameron, creator of the "psychic driving" concept, which the CIA found particularly interesting. Cameron had been hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing existing memories and reprogramming the psyche. He commuted from Albany, New York, to Montreal every week to work at the Allan Memorial Institute of McGill University and was paid $69,000 from 1957 to 1964 ($543,100 in 2016 dollars) to carry out MKUltra experiments there. These research funds were sent to Dr. Cameron by a CIA front organization, the Society for the Investigation of Human Ecology, and as shown in internal CIA documents, Cameron did not know that the money originated from the CIA.[52] In addition to LSD, Cameron also experimented with various paralytic drugs as well as electroconvulsive therapy at thirty to forty times the normal power. His "driving" experiments consisted of putting subjects into drug-induced coma for weeks at a time (up to three months in one case) while playing tape loops of noise or simple repetitive statements. His experiments were typically carried out on patients who had entered the institute for minor problems such as anxiety disorders and postpartum depression, many of whom suffered permanently from his actions.[53] His treatments resulted in victims' incontinence, amnesia, forgetting how to talk, forgetting their parents, and thinking their interrogators were their parents.[54] His work was inspired and paralleled by the British psychiatrist William Sargant at St Thomas' Hospital, London, and Belmont Hospital, Surrey, who was also involved in the Intelligence Services and who experimented extensively on his patients without their consent, causing similar long-term damage.

2 of 2
>Naomi Klein argues in her book The Shock Doctrine that Cameron's research and his contribution to the MKUltra project was actually not about mind control and brainwashing, but about designing "a scientifically based system for extracting information from 'resistant sources.' In other words, torture."[59] Alfred W. McCoy writes that "Stripped of its bizarre excesses, Dr. Cameron's experiments, building upon Donald O. Hebb's earlier breakthrough, laid the scientific foundation for the CIA's two-stage psychological torture method," which refers to first creating a state of disorientation in the subject, and then second creating a situation of "self-inflicted" discomfort in which the disoriented subject can alleviate their pain by capitulating.

George Washington University – National Security Archive
nsarchive.gwu.edu/search.html

MKULTRA false flag “radiation”. Search MKULTRA and ARTICHOKE.

What was MK Ultra, mind control by any means possible, also therorized that they were experimenting with time travel, telepathy, remote viewing and other oddities with this program.
>CIA documents suggest that "chemical, biological and radiological" means were investigated for the purpose of mind control as part of MKUltra.[39] An estimated $10 million USD (roughly $87.5 million adjusted for inflation) or more was spent.

The shills and mods dont want you to win. They dont want you to read this thread or any other redpilled info. I promise you once u know that U will see so clear!! BUMP

>MKULTRA Subproject 3: (See Subprojects 16, 42, 132, and 149)
>Realistic field testing of R&D items of interest to Technical Services Staff. This is the infamous safehouses known as Operation Midnight Climax.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Midnight_Climax
>ia800407.us.archive.org/26/items/DOC_0000017426/DOC_0000017426.pdf

The project consisted of a web of CIA-run safehouses in San Francisco, Marin, and New York City. It was established in order to study the effects of LSD on unconsenting individuals. Prostitutes on the CIA payroll were instructed to lure clients back to the safehouses, where they were surreptitiously plied with a wide range of substances, including LSD, and monitored behind one-way glass. Several significant operational techniques were developed in this theater, including extensive research into sexual blackmail, surveillance technology, and the possible use of mind-altering drugs in field operations.

Is that motherfucker winking at johnson?!?!

Damn fine show, by the way.

>MKULTRA Subproject 5:
>Successful demonstration of “potentialities of hypnosis as a tool of the clandestine services”. Research in hypnosis was to determine if: hypnosis could be used as a memory enhancer, a learning aid, a polygraph deceiver, etc. Also,research into susceptibility of certain personality types to hypnosis.
archive.org/details/DOC_0000017448

Bump, seen 2 similar threads deleted in the past 2 days.

>Really important and quick way to dive into this subject.
/x/ picture at the bottom of edgy graffiti made by edgelord kids in an abandoned building completely spoils it.
Grownups do not find abandoned buildings spooky.
Shadowy cults do not operate in abandoned buildings, they own property.
Oliver North and George Bush ran a neo-Nazi shadow government out of a basement room in the Whitehouse, selling weapons to US enemies that killed over 300 Marines but you forget all that and spend your time pretending you're informed by mooing about this shit?
No evidence is no evidence, fuck off with your short memories.

MKULTRA was the result of new-age weirdos getting into the ears of people with financial pull, the conspiracy-tier shit that flows around it dignifies it more than the truth: fakirs and con-men like Uri Geller managed to influence high level people to spend money on psychic nonsensical babble. Puharich, Hoagland, look up the names and see the list of bullshitters who fed on fears of commies and aliums.

>OPEN SOCIETY

That building is still manned, security details work the underground. No admittance. Plenty of evidence if you go back and look at the links, 3 surviving people who will discuss events, those men's stories are beyond belief because 1/2 is bullshit, but the scary part is the similarities they share.

taken right after the assassination
they both appear to be smiling

There is enough circumstantial evidence to show that pedophile rings exist, that human compromise exists, in both fucking parties... not just some "neo-nazi rightwing" bullshit.

Franklin Scandal, Dutroux Affair, The Finders Case, and Iran Contra. This shit is all connected and real, and there are luciferian ties to all this shit. What is your angle, anyways?

His angles' getting paid minimum wage to cover up and obfuscate systematic human rights violations by the shadow government

The truth sucks. Faggot kike shitheads who run the world are pedophile Satanists.

Yup SB are pedo lovers fuck them. I want to hang the,

Bump.

Thx Batman!
youtu.be/JTA_EkGwUE0

Bump

PEDOWOOD

pastebin.com/tfB6hB4z

Former LA FBI chief Ted Gunderson pretty much breaks everything down over here. That video was a HUGE-ass redpill for me.
youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

Sick fucks

If that last link ever went anywhere, Archive should have it.

bump

Can anybody find this clip? Justin is literally the son of the biggest whore in Canada
>kek

All good and decent people must resist steadily surely and with firm determination.

They, We, must fight in the internet, in the streets, in the workplace, in the church, in the rural town, in the big city, to end, permanently, the grip of these pedophiles upon the world.

We shall, must, and should, fight them until our last stamina is spent and we have either won or been destroyed.

It is truly us, or them, and I shudder, sincerely shudder, at the thought of a world where these creatures operate unopposed.

We must give our children and future children the safety and security of knowing that they will never be the victims of this satanic chicanery.

Every man, woman, and child must do their part in this fight, and it is to be a long, bloody, ugly fight, yet it must be fought.

DEATH TO THE PEDOS

JUST YOUR AVERAGE FRIENDLY GRANDPA

bump for things that ACTUALLY MATTER

also a fuck you sharia blue bump.

The Franklin Scandal.

nevermind, can't find it

aanirfan.blogspot.ca/2017/02/the-mysterious-trudeaus.html?m=1

1 of 2

2 of 2

bump

From wiki/MK Ultra

HOLY SHIT, anyone can parse thru this find something wrong? looks legit

Why is the file gone?

WTF im jewish and I make good money how come I never get invited to these Pedo/child sacrifice parties???

Because you're not one of the elite initiated bloodlines. They're not really Jews either, they just masquerade as Jews

Checked

We have a few aces up our sleeves as well, you better believe it. We have the best aces.

Because your a filthy casual.

Max Spiers had been investigating an alleged pedophilia ring in the US army before he died. He found connections to the Temple of Set.

Bump.

Yawnn.. I'm quite sleepy. It's time for bed anons.

Bump, this is important. Good info graphics in this thread.

The Ice(((Berg))) is catching on that it's been found out.

WARNING MODS ARE DELETING THE ABOVE IMAGE.
YOU CAN SEE THE HISTORY BEHIND MKULTRA BY LOOKING AT THIS DELETED IMAGE AT 4PLEBS.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118604871/#118623814

Much of that info comes from
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists/dp/0976550806/

pic very refuckinglated

People need to know about this stuff

If any of you is super rich or knows how to fly a plane can you please fly a banner behind a Cessna that says "#PIZZAGATE IS REAL" over major metropolitan areas

Thanks

rescue bump