How long until they go full 1930s Germany?

How long until they go full 1930s Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3p5WMq1htQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's a weird way to write 1920s Russia.

Really? Can't fucking wait.

Did they get bought out by the Ovenman Zyklon Ben?

Both them and YouTube are burning things, but unfortunately its not Jews being burned.

No, the joke is that they are prosecuting conservative/pro-trump posts like jews were

I know I was being sarcastic because I am tired of
>the left are da reel nazis
reddit shitposting.

Well, I think it's already happening. Anything that speaks out against the left and their agenda tends to get censored on Twit Head.

That's a weird way to write 2017 Middle East

what joke?

Well I don't know about Twitter since I don't use it but I know Facebook went all 1984.

It seems like the (((alt-media))) has quickly gotten worse in the last two weeks or so, mostly JewTube.
AiU, a shill has had multiple accounts deleted on YT and his Twitter in that time.

They already did. I went to a twitter link from Sup Forums and my account got shadow banned. Went from 75k impressions a day to 8 for the last 3 days.

April 3rd. We already got this warning.

Full censorship?

What'd you do Sheriff, name yourself?

man... the 'he will not divide us' people organizing to commit crimes will be the death of us, i fucking swear.

GO AWAY SHIA

I said nigger on a page where no one would care about

use frog twitter

I've been banned 4 times in the last 2 years, 3 times in the last year alone.

This time I think it was because I called some person with an Irish last name who I was arguing with (drunk) a potato nigger.

They never tell me which post it is, they suspend me and when I ask why they say violation/abuse

i thought shia "accidentally" suffocated himself in his comfort hole.

why do they make you wait a week to get an email?

>he doesn't know about the crimes Sup Forums has committed throughout its life-time

they give your info to the CIA, no biggie

the CIA doesn't wait to be give info, the CIA just takes.

>inb4
90% of school shooters posting since 2003

Wait. They're not there yet?!

youtube.com/watch?v=M3p5WMq1htQ

i'm still not over it