Ashok Mahbubani, Haiti, Podesta and the death of General Rossi

Mysterious "Suicide" by General Rossi at Redstone Arsenal in AL - very very close to where Ashok Mahbubani has his business.

Mahbubani = also in worst podesta emails + runs a foundation in Haiti (EKTA), but was somehow not looked into during pizzagate/pedogate much.

Ashok Mahubani's business is literally located between Redstone Airfield and Hunstville Int'l Airport too, making it perfectly located for trafficking, and it's a nice distance from Haiti.
i.imgtc.com/tJNlWigof3.png

Article on Rossi's death
archive.is/GrOJ7
i.imgtc.com/pvWF6R4.png

Voat threads
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1750303
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1697266

Steemit archive
archive.is/6NjCI

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GrOJ7
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=79748669&privcapId=47245715
ektafoundationusa.org/main/
archive.is/jASeB
inveneo.org/
inveneo.org/connect/ict4d-community/
technologysalon.org/
archive.is/Q3DEy
archive.is/u3utV
archive.is/Rf6MQ
archive.is/bwjbE
archive.is/uhM4u
archive.is/srWLT
i.imgtc.com/AuZ3S5v.png
i.imgtc.com/NsMIchl.png
archive.is/HBxDc3
openfutureinstitute.org/board-of-directors/advisory-board/
ektafoundationusa.org/main/images/partners/inveneo - haiti rural broadband program_q1 2011 progress report.pdf
ektafoundationusa.org/main/images/partners/haiti-rural-broadband-initiative.pdf
archive.is/n275U
forbes.com/sites/willyfoote/2012/12/14/clinton-bush-fund-leaves-haiti/#5e2225792d39
archive.is/EqBsd
archive.is/iJWIS
archive.is/m7boN
iadb.org/en/topics/microfinance/microfinance-in-latin-america-and-the-caribbean,1655.html
archive.is/7aw92
pastebin.com/uPQmhGpD
archive.is/a3pAk
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=8FH2KEjLcjs
youtube.com/watch?v=wNuhxVefWQg
archive.is/ASFZK
archive.is/cBJg2
worldaffairsdc.org/OurBoardMember.aspx
archive.is/mxW7E
archive.is/yUIT1
archive.is/dh8hb
mtronics.com/index.php/certificates/mbe-certificate
archive.is/mF5nq
archive.is/W2KX4
archive.is/UEHSk
mtronics.com/index.php/site-administrator
archive.is/TKwFg
archive.is/lN4S5
archive.is/GAZF8
web-beta.archive.org/web/20150307083302/http://exyin.mtronics.com/~ee/filelist.php
exyin.mtronics.com/~ee/filelist.php
archive.is/Thykb
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56598
i.imgtc.com/jozkeAy.png
linkedin.com/in/ashok-mahbubani-07209727/
linkedin.com/in/mahbubani-amrita-1a855a21/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mahbubani's business next to Redstone Arsenal and the int'l airport in Huntsville.

Listed Location for Mahbuban's business Multitronics=

325-F Electronics Blvd. Huntsville, AL, 35824-2221

archive.is/GrOJ7

Maj. Gen. John Rossi, 55, who was just days away from a promotion and taking command of the U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville, was found by his wife at their home on July 31, 2016.
The report into his death concluded that Rossi had questioned whether he would be intellectually capable of taking on his new position while also fixating on men that had died under his command at previous postings. Those issues paired with severe sleep deprivation were deemed to have directly contributed to the 2-star general taking his own life, noted that report.
"They ultimately overwhelmed his psychological defenses and ability to cope with these negative emotions, resulting in his decision to commit suicide during the last period of time in which he was likely to be alone before assuming command of the SMDC," according to the report.

I'd start looking into flight data of planes flying in and out of those locations going to Haiti.

I'm near Huntsville and for the uninformed that is the major missile base for the Army and a critical part of our R&D.

Id stop looking into this if i were you. This is your last warning, Christopher

Serious question time: Why arent we monitoring the health of our senior officers and relieving people with serious problems?
Oh, thats right, because officers are useless and if he went to a service academy he would be protected if stopped wearing pants to work

Mahbubanis in a pizza/cooking Podesta email: wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243
-- there are a lot of them, I'm just providing one example. I don't care much about pizza codes but the fact that these people are this close to not just John but TONY Podesta is shifty as hell when you also know that they run the EKTA foundation in Haiti, etcetc

Ashok Mahbubani is the President and CEO of Multitronics VMI, LLC from AL

more info at these links

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=79748669&privcapId=47245715 ektafoundationusa.org/main/

It struck me that Multitronics is located directly between Redstone Arsenal in Al (which has an airfield) and Hunstville International Airport. The location in Alabama is a comfortable flight distance from Haiti. Seems like a glaring red flag re: trafficking, considering we know about obscure rural airports and smuggling when related to the Clintons.

I can see my apartment in that image!

Oopsie

Fuck off Mike, no one cares

The Mahbubanis aren't just buddies with the Podesta Brothers.

EKTA site describes them as "Clinton Foundation Ambassadors."

ektafoundationusa.org/main/
archive.is/jASeB

But searching the Clinton Foundation website for their names turns up nothing. Searching for EKTA returns a few initiatives.

EKTA also partners in Haiti with Inveneo

inveneo.org/ Inveneo links to the "ICT4D Community" "inveneo.org/connect/ict4d-community/

Aye

Inveneo partners with Technology Salon technologysalon.org/ archive.is/Q3DEy

Technology Salon advertises

"... intimate, informal, and in person, discussion between information and communication technology experts and international development professionals" ....

"Participation is in-person only – no open conference lines to distract or deter sharing – with quality pre-and post-event networking to deepen professional connections."

Sounds cozy

>sleep deprivation
Anyone else starting to feel sleepy?

Also here's multitronic's site - which was down for weeks when pedo/pizzagate broke.

archive.is/u3utV

More info
archive.is/Rf6MQ
archive.is/bwjbE

Some sites describe them as tech, and others as vehicle production type stuff.

"Since 1987, Multitronics has served some of the finest OEMs & Tier 1 Suppliers in the world with a track-record of meeting or exceeding the exacting standards of the US automotive electronics industry. We use custom-engineered, fully automated Assembly, Inspection & Test processes that have enabled us to remain a viable supplier, even to Tier 1 manufacturers.
Multitronics has been an ISO/TS 16949 registered manufacturer of electronic & electromechanical assemblies since the inception of the standard.
We offer a range of services to support the continued resurgence of US manufacturing & development of trusted supply chains for a broader range of customers. We can design & deliver discrete or integrated systems using lean supply chain models, cost-effective component sourcing & procurement, automated in-line transport, robotic assembly, vision inspection, software-driven functional testing and PLC control."

Seems like very little fanfare for a business that funds charities in Haiti and dinner parties with Washington elite. So...

imagine dedicating your whole life to your country only to be murdered and have it called a suicide based on self doubt and sleep deprivation , thats some fucked up shit , atleast make it a car accident or something not tarnish a mans legacy like that

Especially when he had gotten a promotion one week before.

Kek

So Multitronics is listed at the 325 Location.

The EKTA foundation is listed at 6 King George's way.

Weird that sometimes multitronics also gets listed at King Geoge's way address? Prob not. But it is listed as being in the "Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories" industry, while another listing describes the business as "Other Electronic Component Manufacturing" and another lists them as software development. So idk wtf they are actually doing.

archive.is/uhM4u

This information describes Multitronics creating "Data Communication Systems, .. Tronics, Software, Services

archive.is/srWLT
At 6 King George's Way address - Which is a house in the suburbs, it's suppost to be making motor vehicle parts?

"MULTITRONICS VMI LLC is in the Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories industry in Huntsville, AL.

Google maps used to list them as telecommunications provider,

What the fuck even are they??

Given the location and connections I don't think it gets much shadier than this.

Meanwhile, Yulista Management Services, Inc, is listed at the same address as Multitronics. This does not necessarily mean that the businesses are related.They may be operating out of different spaces in the same building.

The rabbithole of Yulista goes into insane places like Dyncorp, and this random freaking masonic group - idk what other craziness

i.imgtc.com/AuZ3S5v.png

Dyncorp at the same weird masonic place as Yulista
i.imgtc.com/NsMIchl.png

I plan on moving to Bama from Cali. Any advice? I'm looking at Oxford

Kek's blessings are heard :) always

No way

That was from a Bio shown on the WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL - Board Members site

Wold Affairs Council has a Young Professionals group and hosts activities that center around drinking. ____ archive.is/HBxDc3

He is also on the board at OPEN FUTURE INSTITUTE as mentioned in the article.

OPEN FUTURE is a strange organization with a completely BS "mission statement".

openfutureinstitute.org/board-of-directors/advisory-board/

mission: We inspire students with a sense of infinite possibilities, and empower them to shape their life and future with meaning and purpose

(what does that even mean??)

Is this Ashok Mahbubani the same as the cocaine dealer?

The Rabbit Hole gets deeper

Researching EKTA's webpage, I also ran across: Broadband progress report.

ektafoundationusa.org/main/images/partners/inveneo - haiti rural broadband program_q1 2011 progress report.pdf

"Connected Schools Inveneo is partnering with Microsoft and HP to deliver 40 ICT labs in rural schools (?!?!) across the regions where the broadband network will be deployed"

"This program is supported by ... Aruba Networks, Clinton Bush Haiti Fund, Craigslist Charitable Fund, *The EKTA Foundation, Google, HP, Microsoft, NetHope, the Orr Foundation, the USAID Global Broadband (C I A )
and Innovations Alliance and ZeroDivide.

ektafoundationusa.org/main/images/partners/haiti-rural-broadband-initiative.pdf

Clinton Bush Haiti Initiative
archive.is/n275U

forbes.com/sites/willyfoote/2012/12/14/clinton-bush-fund-leaves-haiti/#5e2225792d39

>Yulista Management Services, Inc

>Multitronics

These names sound like shady shell/front outfits. If you've ever read FBI docs those places have names like that. They always smell a little off, like something from a bad fiction.

After shutting down, The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund was replaced by the Multilateral Investment Fund...

archive.is/EqBsd "...a member of the Inter-American Development Bank Group, took over management of programs which had not yet been fully completed and began receiving funds from remaining loans. They are charged with reinvesting loan repayments into programs consistent with the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund's mission of promoting economic opportunity in Haiti.[8]

archive.is/iJWIS

So what we're seeing is "charity" cough morphine into microfinancing and banking.

Which is probably globalist speak for outright slavery and trafficking.

"Multilateral Investment Fund part of the Inter- America Development Bank: "Microfinance institutions doing business with the IDB Group archive.is/m7boN en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multilateral_Investment_Fund"

"MicroFinance in Latin America and the Caribbean" The IDB has been a pioneer in promoting microfinance throughout the region. Over the past two decades its Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF) has underwritten the expansion of leading microfinance networks..."

iadb.org/en/topics/microfinance/microfinance-in-latin-america-and-the-caribbean,1655.html archive.is/7aw92

The rabbithole here goes into all sorts of insane places. I've never seen any real focus on this. Much more information in the pastebin. pastebin.com/uPQmhGpD

Agreed. And Multitronics can't even get its story straight on what it makes. Spooky.

watch it, chrissy

Was Rossi about to take leak the truth?

My question is, is it a "legit" 3 letter front or is something along the lines of human trafficking? And considering the Mahbubanis are Clinton Foundation Ambassadors, Hang out with the Podestas (especially Tony, that sick fuck) AND run a Haitian "charity" linked with shady microfinance...

I'm going to lean towards shady as fuck.

Also FBIanon mentioned watching out for a powerful Indian Pedo. And to focus on the Clinton foundation. Well this is as literal as that gets.

THEN you have Rossi's death sounding like a Clinton suicide as well.

Kek wills it. Rossi deserves truth.

>1. Mixed grill of Tandoori chicken, lamb, and Lahori fish: Pizza oven. Garnished with ribbon onions in lemon mint chutney. 2. Garlic Naan ( freshly baked, pizza oven @ 550 degrees) 3. Greek Yoghurt with shredded cucumber and fresh corriander garnish. 4. Basmati rice Pilaff with fresh green peas, Saffron and roasted pine nuts garnish. 5. A lentil dish. Dessert: A block of Vanilla Ice cream heaped with mixed seasonal berries and Roasted Almond praline spikes, drizzled with Amaretto. or with fresh sweet mango.

What did he mean by this?

IDK But I'm guessing Amrita doesn't actually shop at Costco, and that address is pretty specific.

"Amrita typically shops for fish/meats here at Costco where she knows where to find what she wants.
I see the closest one is at ****1200 South Fern Street, Arlington, VA 22202*****

Maybe you have a preferred place closer to home that you could suggest?"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59243

I live near Huntsville I could do something

Don't endanger yourself user.. I do not want to be responsible for an innocent bystander ending up like these boys did, and they were just at the wrong place at the wrong time...

archive.is/a3pAk

"youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=8FH2KEjLcjs

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=8FH2KEjLcjs

youtube.com/watch?v=wNuhxVefWQg

Or if you do go snooping make sure you are supersekrit about it

Have a bump

looked at google street looks pretty normal for the area Huntsville big into army, NASA, and Engineer stuff though it does have a very large shipping area

Look who are the only ones with NO BIO at all on the advisory board of the "open future" Institute.

Clintons, Podestas, Globalists, Haiti, Airports, hinst from FBIanon and blessings from Kek
archive.is/ASFZK

There is something going on here - in the fact that these two have so little info about wtf they do

archive.is/ASFZK

Yes, but other factors make the situation very very sketchy. Including the businesses being listed for completely different industries. (motor vehicle parts production vs software/ communication?)

^^ Nothing inherently shady in those industries, but the contradiction in the listing = indicates front/shell business

My question is, shell for what? Haitian children? Drugs? both?

Globalist confirmed

archive.is/cBJg2

worldaffairsdc.org/OurBoardMember.aspx

Multitronics as automative electronics

archive.is/mxW7E

"Multitronics VMI, LLC manufactures electromechanical assemblies for the automotive electronics industry. It also offers process engineering, quality containment, technical and logistics support, contract manufacturing, and inventory management services."

What the multitronics website looked like in november last year before it went down

archive.is/yUIT1

Contradiction, here

archive.is/uhM4u

What do they actually do?

That image is aberrant and suspicious. Robotics companies use photographs or highly accurate blueprint-type drawings of their actual products. I have never seen one use computer-animation fantasy about an android's "hand" -- the whole idea is that this is not fantasy, it's all very practical.

the place is weird look at the shipping area they have 18 docking stations 18!!!!

Is that all them? Surely they're just in one segment of that?

yes, unless they also own the building behind them

Is that why the site went down for a few weeks around the time of pizzagate... I think it still has "the hand" on there now that it's back up though

Mission statement:
archive.is/dh8hb

Since 1987, Multitronics has remained true to its mission of adding sustained value for customers by combining the skills and commitment of dedicated people with timely investments in appropriate process technologies.
Through selective strategic alliances with "Extended Enterprise" partners, we have enhanced our ability to deliver integrated, cost-effective solutions to the Automotive Electronics industry.
Our Mission is to continually reinvent ourselves to be a preferred, technology-driven, Process Development & Contract Manufacturing organization, focused on maintaining high standards of customer satisfaction in everything we do.

== WHAT DOES IT MEAN

mtronics.com/index.php/certificates/mbe-certificate

MBE Certificate
archive.is/mF5nq

TS-16949 Registration Certificate
archive.is/W2KX4

Details..... I see none

archive.is/UEHSk
mtronics.com/index.php/site-administrator

"The equation below lists the elements that we use to develop an application-specific Lean Production Solution for you.
Process Conceptualization & Design
+
Automated Component Feed & Transport
+
Robotic Assembly
+
Vision Inspection
+
PLC-controlled Process Automation
+
Software-driven Test System Engineering
+
Supply Chain Value-Stream Mapping
+
Procurement & Supplier Quality Management
+
FBFO* Inventory cycling
+
Electronic Data Interchange
+
On-Demand Delivery
+
Web Enabled reporting
=

*FBFO = First Built, First Out based on product Manufacturing Lot Date

Have another bump. I'm constantly reporting spam threads only to watch them stay up >:^(

holy shit

This thread is going too deep. Time to go to bed. Getting sleepy now

Multitronics page links to Labview wiki

archive.is/TKwFg

© 2013 Multitronics VMI, LLC. All rights reserved.
LabVIEW™ is a Trademark of National Instruments Corp. LabVIEW screenshots taken from LabVIEW Wiki under Creative Commons Attribution License 3.0.
Eagle Logo above is the property of our ISO TS/16949 registrar, Eagle Registrations, Inc

Labview Wiki
archive.is/lN4S5

"LabVIEW™ is a Trademark of National Instruments Corp."
If anyone can read dutch lemme know
archive.is/GAZF8

Maybe not relevant not sure just seems odd

What.... what is this...

web-beta.archive.org/web/20150307083302/http://exyin.mtronics.com/~ee/filelist.php

original link
exyin.mtronics.com/~ee/filelist.php

Hmmmmm

>suicide
>held his body for 3 months and transported across country for autopsy

loving every laugh.

archive.is/Thykb

Multitronics Inc
325 Electronics Blvd SW Ste C
Huntsville , AL 35824

So the new address is definitely relates to the one we are looking at. *remembers to breathe*

"Multitronics, Inc is located at the address 799 James Record rd Sw in Huntsville, Alabama 35824. "

on same page:

archive.is/Thykb

Multitronics Inc
325 Electronics Blvd SW Ste C
Huntsville , AL 35824

So the new address is definitely relates to the one we are looking at. *remembers to breathe*

"Multitronics, Inc is located at the address 799 James Record rd Sw in Huntsville, Alabama 35824. "

NEW ADDRESS

Fuck, another insider said to look into Rossi's death. Can't remember which one. I knew this Shit was going to come back up. Fucking Clinton

Is this them, did they move from here, is it legit..........

I don't remember FBI user mentioning a powerful Indian Pedo. Hmm

Sorry, back up a sec. How is Multitronics connected to the guy in the Podesta email? They're both funded by the Clinton Foundation and they both support "charities" for Haiti? Is that it?

that place has 27 docking stations that is weird

Did anyone ever figure out what FBI user meant about look at or for Cards??

Have a bump with a quickly Podesta'd Styx song

Jennifer
She drinks daddy cummies
She keeps her lady's love for me all the time
She's five years old, barely old enough to cry
A child in her parents' eyes
A woman every night

I had someone tell me it was significant when it happened. I should have known.

Ashok Mahbubani is the guy in the Podesta emails.

Ashok Mahbubani also owns multitronics in AL and this obscure business is supposed to fun both his elite Podesta frolicking and his EKTA foundation philanthropy in Haiti.

eg him in an email with the podestas

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56598

We couldn't find anything related to it at the time.

Alright, thanks.

You were saying earlier that Multitronics is shady because it seems very unspecific when explaining what they do. I don't want to discourage you, but I live in Huntsville and a lot of these electronics companies work on a ton of various things for different fields and have vague mission statements. So, I'm not sure that Multitronics sounding vague is good proof that they're doing shady things.

But don't give up the investigation, you may be on to something.

Is that building normal for whatever the hell it is they are supposed to be doing?

I live on UAH, if y'all need me to do anything.

Yeah it looks normal for Huntsville. If they actually do the kind of stuff they say they do, then they probably deal with classified information. So it's not surprising that the building had few windows and looks like it's trying to hide stuff.

More like the businesses are listed as contradictory industries

Plus Ambassador for the most Corrupt shit ever, CGI

Plus runs a charity IN HAITI

Plus has dinner with Tony Podesta often and that guy is basically satan and probably represents the fucking Albanian mob (don't make me find that FARA form and pics of Thaci at CGI b/c I will)

Plus FBI user said to watch out for Indian Businessmen

I'm definitely not going to stop digging before exhausting all avenues - I may however have to sleep like a human at some point.

>More like the businesses are listed as contradictory industries
It's really not that strange for these companies to be involved in many different industries. A lot of companies here do that.

But you're right about all that other stuff. It's definitely worth looking into.

Does Mahbubani own other companies, or just Multitronics?

i.imgtc.com/jozkeAy.png

Summary - from"WorldAffairsDC.org

archive.is/cBJg2

" In partnership with the privately owned company he worked for, he negotiated collaboration with a Japanese manufacturer to set up one of India’s first licensed manufacturing facilities for copiers, Xerographics Private Limited. Eventually, he sold XPL to one of India’s largest conglomerates, the RPG Group. In 1983, Ashok moved to Canada and joined his brother-in-law in the management of a family-owned manufacturing company, Span Manufacturing Limited.... "

Then, in 1987, the Mahbubanis moved the US and set up a new family-owned company, Multitronics, Inc. In 1989, the company overcame competition from four other contenders in North America and secured a major contract manufacturing project at Chrysler. Multitronics became a significant supplier to Chrysler starting in Model Year 1990.

Oh my god are they making /modifying /making specific parts for the vehicles that they traffick with?

(sorry having a reee moment)

"Through their involvement with the manufacturing facility in Haiti, from 1984-88, the Mahbubanis came to admire and love the irrepressible spirit of the Haitian people."

What manufacturing facility in Haiti

Of course they are " Lastly, the Mahbubanis are actively engaged in a program created by Open Future Institute that promotes principled self-empowerment for students in the final two critical years of High School. The QUESTion Project™ was successfully piloted at a magnet public school in the Bronx and is now a full-term elective at several New York Department of Education schools."

Totally legit.

linkedin.com/in/ashok-mahbubani-07209727/

Definitely a guy that hangs out with Elites... with one line on his resume.

This is not normal. They/ he is hiding something.

linkedin.com/in/mahbubani-amrita-1a855a21/

Amrita also 1-line resume

This is genuinely freaking me out. And I'm not surprised at much at this point.