CUNSERVATISM

>CUNSERVATISM
>IS DA NU
>CUNTER COLTURE

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/27/working-class-spoken-punk-legend-johnny-rotten-praises-brexit-trump-farage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=--ljRn5GX_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dude I think he was right

I've actually been thinking this since winter 2015

I know what you mean. 2015 felt like the year the far left would win and WE (Sup Forums) were the resistance and shit.

>Back in the old days, it was Ronald Regan and the whole "War on Drugs" thing started up
>Was also around the time that punk and that kind of counter culture started up
>It was all about rebelling against the system when the "big man" was keeping you down

>Modern day liberalism is by far the dominant culture
>This is absolute fact that does not require explanation
>Now it's the populist conservatists' turn to be the counter culture against the big man that is the marxist liberals

The leftist "counter culture" started in the 60's with the civil rights movement.

That shit was actually edgy back then. They were challenging something. It was dangerous to be an anti-racist anti-capitalist hippie.

Then those people grew up and took the positions of power in society. Now they fucking run everything at work and at school, and so the 1960's edgy faggots are the establishment.

The problem is that they have nothing to rebel against anymore, but they act like they do.

So now right wingers are the rebels.

I know I shouldn't care about a celebrity's opinion in regards to politics, but I used to listen to punk music all the time. It made me sad to see a lot of musicians shill leftist agendas.

So I am really really excited to see someone from the punk scene who understands.

MAYNE

He's not wrong

APOLOGIZE

Paul.

We see through the self trolling and memeing. We know its you who posts your own videos and makes these threads.

Stop, m9.

FUCK IDENTITY POLITICS, PEWDIEPIE DOESNT ACTUALLY LIKE HITLER IT WAS JUST A JOKE TO TRIGGER THE REGRESSIVE LEFT. READ MORE AND INFOWHORES.COM

He's right though
The number of young teens I've met who think tattoos are for faggots is astounding

I regret my tattoos from when i was a bluepilled normie so fucking much :'(

Feels fucking bad man
My saying what they are

mind not my
i have fucking brain aids

i have one of those meaningless tribal tattoos that were the trend 10 years ago... and another with a pack of playing cards on fire. so fucking edgy man. i cringed while typing this.

oh dear god, your lucky to make it out red pill my friend.

Reminder that sex pistols have an anti-abortion song.
youtube.com/watch?v=--ljRn5GX_s

I MA WETARD

i know. i was saved.

weird how that eye glitch has happened to him like 3 different times now

> white guilt
>pic not related