Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an American board. God bless the USA

Just a friendly reminder that Sup Forums is an American board. God bless the USA

Also, tell those kraut fucks to pay their debts!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

truly, god bless

bump

this place sucks and you know it.

kids in africa can get full autos and amsterdam gets to fuck hot girls for 50 a piece while everyone here gets gimped ar15s and diabetes.

then leave loser

But we'll be second to get sex robots after japan
Neet life here we come

ANYONE WHO POSTS "GOD BLESS AMERICA" IN THIS THREAD IS AN HONORARY AMERICAN (unless you're a fucking leaf)

MASSACHUSETTS REPORTING IN BIRTHPLACE OF THE UNION

You are truly a fucking degenerate. We do not welcome you in our beautiful country

God bless

>jw____jU
wonder who's behind this post

delet

Obama had 8 years to reduce the military and take care of the lead in the water... at this point we need to drastically increase the military and have the people drink more lead. I assume if you're stupid enough to stay around a city that has poisonous water for years, you should off yourself.

you aint mother teresa.

you are just another faggot waiting in a mcdonalds line getting some stale ass fries dor a dollar

thats great.

did you see the one with matt damon?

I eat steak, pork chops, grilled chicken breast, asparagus, steamed broccoli, and sweet tea you loser. GOD BLESS AMERICA

god bless america

Manuel get off the VPN

>mass
>birthplace

That would be philly.

I fucking love America! It's by far the most entertaining place in lord keks green earth. Trump, guns and money!

Better than tea and fucking crumpits

No honarary Americans you globalist cuck.

>America against DE again
ye ye ye lol can't wait

i went to berlin once on a family holiday it was the worst experience i ever had

You been too much tv there Muhammad.

that looks fun

>globalist cuck
I'll import as many white people as I can

all other races aren't even people and thus can't be americans honorary or otherwise

America is the greatest country on Earth

god bles america i hope u all the best

>being third world

God Bless America
Lmao this is what mexicans look like no joke

> sage all Yankee treads
All americans are spastic niggers, even the white ones.
>pic unrelated

You come from the literal land of degenerates

Fuck off

hay kraut fucks
pay debnts

I don't understand why Germany won't just pay their bill. We have fought so many wars to protect THEIR borders; and we do so much to prop up their broken economy. Looking at you duetchz bank.
Germany used to be a proud and honest nation, not sure where they went wrong
Hopefully Germany will become un-cucked again, but I know that's asking for alot...

When do the burgers pay their debts to China?

theme for this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWgsdexkv18

Love you yank cunts.

Britain is nothing but fucking scared little pussies. Yall are fucking cowards