‘Masculinity Confession Booth’ hits Canadian campus; men asked to disclose ‘sins’

>washingtontimes.com/news/2017/mar/27/university-of-regina-brings-masculinity-confession/

>A Canadian university is hosting a four-day event where students may enter a “confessional booth” to reconcile the “sin” of “hypermasculinity.”

>The University of Regina in Canada and the “Man Up Against Violence” initiative organized a series of breakfasts, workshops, and other social gatherings this week at its Saskatchewan campus. The project, which runs Monday through Thursday, seeks to “redefine what it means to be a man.”

>“Meet up with [University of Regina Students’ Union] members and make a confession,” the group’s website reads. “We have all reinforced hypermasculinity one way or another regardless of our gender! … Come and share your sins so we can begin to discuss how to identify and change our ways!”

>A 2015 promotional video for the group enlisted the school’s coaches, student-athletes, and alumni to discuss the issue

>“We don’t have to continue to live in a misogynistic society,” a football player said. “I think [changing this] falls on everyone and especially men because quite frankly we are the problem right now.”

It's time Sup Forums. Confess. Confess your masculine sins.

I suck dick

If I wasn't thousands of miles away I would report this for being anti-Catholic

I don't kill Canadians, this is my sin

>leftism isn't a relig-

This is a feminine action and thus would not actually be a sin, therefore I cannot absolve you.

What he said

>leftists hate religion
>leftists entire ideology is now becoming almost cult like with inquisitions and persecuting those who don't belong to their order.
Top fucking kek.

I miss when universities and colleges were about and for learning.

I didn't blast that pussy when I had the chance.

I'm not hypermasculine I just have autism.

So what in rome it's masculine to be a faggot hail caesar

I'm thinking of shitposting irl.

What should I confess?

>progressivism is officially a religion now

Say 2 Hail Michelles, and 10 Our Step-Fathers and your sins shall be forgiven, my wife's son.

>Forgive me father for I have sinned. It has been a month since my last confession.
>I'm white, successful, attractive and work out daily. I don't have any coloured friends and am extremely rich, and have a good, stable job with high income.
>I support Trump and his successful empire, I aspire to be him.
>I also hate coloured hair and fat people.

people are hard-wired to be religious, you can never get rid of religion, only replace one with another

Claim to have raped a woman by opening a door for her. Then later on by not respecting a woman when she said wood doesn't float. If asked when, say about a year ago, and continue from there. You will probably be kicked out for wasting their time, but then try and claim sexual discrimination. Identify as gender fluid if you have to.

yes, it's perfect, things are spiraling out of control quickly

I'm not a feminist.

Pls absolve

kind of unrelated but whatever
How do I find a redpilled church in this godforsaken country?
catholics,protestants are all cucked
i don't want to join some sandnigger copt shit or jehovahs witness either

A serious sin. But you still have time to learn and grow, and admitting your sin is the first step on the path to overcoming it.

I absolve you my brother.

Look for an SSPX/FSSP church

No fucking way. I hated this City enough as it is. Regina fucking blows.

I-I t-think I h-have a p-p-p-penis.

I'M SO SORRY! MAY I KILL MYSELF NOW!?

>tfw it will only be a few years before this stops being a "thought experiment" and becomes a real thing

>redefine what it means to be a man
Whats their current definition?

>The society is known for rejecting the ecclesial reforms both influenced or institutionalized by the Second Vatican Council
based
thanks leafbro

Saskatchewan is still based. Avoid regina and saskatoon.

This is mocking Catholicism.
Report them under M-103

>Avoid regina and saskatoon.
Saskatoon is the most based of all Saskatchewan.

>University district elected conservative representitive.
>No strip joints.
>Many churches.
>2nd lowest debt (Municipal and Province) / person (in Canada).

Sometimes I act out a power fantasy of dominating cross-dressers because of my extreme hatred for homosexuals.

Oh cool to know. I live in Regina. But its usually the south end of the city where the liberals are. I dont notice to much of this kinda crap much in my neighborhood.

Yeah, Regina being more South and the capital means that you have more browns and more government leaches.

Saskatoon also has some liberals, but they hang out in coffee shops and the university.

Really though, I assumed that this post was about Ontario/Quebec- cuck central- also has a 1/450 HIV rate (SK has the highest INCREASE, but the 2nd lowest rate in Canada (1/625)).

well shit, best confess my patriarchal sins, sins which i have been upholding since the patriarchy began. i must confess... i made a wage gap in my office, i treated the women like ass-holes, and worst of all, i called one bossy. no wonder their PTSD is so bad, god, i must confess, im so tired of my male privilege, someone please confiscate it so i can live in peace and cuckury.

This. Report it.

Most of these SJW are confined to the university in regina. Its honestly not if you avoid certain areas.

>"I fucked your mom"

Feeling shame about something automatically makes that thing unmanly, completely ruining the point of this shit.

Uh....Yeah....I deflowered a nun before I came to the booth. That's what...a hundred "Hail Mary's"?

>hypermasculinity
It never ceases to amuse that these lunatics think the cucked nu-male society we live in is hypermasculine. I wish time machines existed so we could send them back 1500 years.

kek

>go to booth
>female voice tells you to confess your sins against women
>start hacking off at her voice as you tell her about all the women you fucked in demeaning ways in great detail

Liberalism seems to require a lot of apologizing, i notice

Make one for women
>"come on down to the cunt confessional, to bitch in the booth about your sins of hyper femininity"

Implying that your government cares about religions other the islam being insulted

i can make sperm

No fucking way, my own province, BAKA