Now that the dust has settled, why was there mass shilling against this guy, about a month ago? He had a shitty video...

Now that the dust has settled, why was there mass shilling against this guy, about a month ago? He had a shitty video, sure, but it felt like there was a coordinated attempt to make him look like shit and to destroy his career. What was that about? Is it because he's one of the few intelligent commentators left who actually supports the free market and resistance to mass immigration? His videos and conversations are still vital, in my opinion, so I just want to see where the situation stands.

Other urls found in this thread:

defoo.org/inner-circle/),
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIogeovljo
socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot/monthly
youtube.com/watch?v=GKczW14EO_w
youtube.com/watch?v=x-Mlz-0UyXI
soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneux/fdr-3622-lets-talk-about-racism-call-in-show-march-16th-2017
blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs
youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is it because he's one of the few intelligent commentators left who actually supports the free market and resistance to mass immigration?
wrong

pic related

Because he's an uniformed moron who almost seems like a deliberate plant to discredit us by couching our viewpoints in poorly constructed arguments.

I'm not a molymeme fan myself, but I can see why the leftypol/antifa libshits on here would coordinate a mass shilling campaign against him since he does provides entry level redpills to thousands of normies on jewtube. So he's definitely seen as a threat by them for this reason.

Their mistake was thinking we even gave a shit about molymeme in the first place, so they ended up wasting their time for nothing.

Molyjew is and always was controlled opposition . His Schekel and cult are more important to him then to get rid of jews, niggers and othe leeches. He is a joke

The left see his power levels. They make a bad attempted to finish him. They failed. He will grow to be more powerful and make many overdose on the red pill. This is why they want him stopped

nothing ever said here put his career in danger
it doesnt matter, chill the fuck out

>anyone who insults my internet pseudo-intellectual is a shill

he's an amateur in an age when amateurs think they have standing to criticize professionals. the internet gives every idiot a platform

I heard he lost tons of subscribers. Is that really true?

He was better before trump now he's kind of shit

I've been following his career online for almost ten years now and I'm 100% convinced he is a con man.

He might of lost some. Think about it. He makes a video where some don't agree with him. So they give up on him? I don't think so. You don't need to agree with everyone 100% of the time.

he's an arrogant cult leader (see defoo.org/inner-circle/), youtube philosopher with a law degree, who believes that if you aren't happy its because your parents hit you. I suspect it has something to do with his German mother being the man of the house and bossing him around well into his 20s to complete the cliché.

some of his videos are ok though

>I've been following his career online for almost ten years now and I'm 100% convinced I have no arguments
good

>he's an uniformed moron
I am sure you'll find the opposite to be true.
>Molyjew is and always was controlled opposition
And your evidence for that is?
Lots of shills shill against him. His numbers aren't going down though.
He's back to his old self. If you haven't watched him before, you wouldn't know.

>ShareBlue have been known to use 3rd world labor
Hi there

It's extremely peculiar that he made no comments whatsoever about the Quebec incident. Literally nothing.

I very much doubt a deluded canadian youtuber is worth the resources

Are you kidding? You shill fucks are getting more desperate by the minute!

hi stef.

Most of his vids have been reactionary to current events, and he always seems late compared to the speed of the web.

I started watching for his history presentations.

Why did the shilling start? He named them about a month ago.

i thought Sup Forums loved this guy

can someone give me a rundown?

Hey leafie, I actually have hair, and I'm buying all the best spots in your country. Prepare for to get chinked.

I think a lot of Sup Forums never really liked the guy.

Pardon my ignorance, but what "incident" are we talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYIogeovljo

he said it himself

Stefan is more idelogically aligned with Ron Paul than Donal Trump, Ron Paul never had a chance to win from the start.

When Sup Forums was with Ron Paul rEVOLution, Molyneux wasn't known here. So there hasn't been a period where Molyneux was heavily popular around these parts.

There's still a heavy libertarian/anarchist part of Sup Forums but I think that them, like me, are mostly are a pragmatic bunch and support what's needed rather than an Utopia.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

the left likes to "assassinate" personas

Stefan said supporting Ron Paul was a waste of time because politics is a dead end. Then Donald happened.

> don't agree

No no no no. He showed he lacked character, even the character to catch himself, apologize to the caller and scrub the show. He showed he's partly insane.

It may be because he's on edge - I think his income is probably precarious. He probably resents having to produce so much new content all the time, that he's on a treadmill. I bet he doesn't enjoy it anymore, is why he was testy that day. But what do I know?

I don't like the shallow sperginess of his arguments anyway. He needs to go a bit deeper imo, like Millennial Woes. I also don't like the length - does he get paid by the minute? More people - at least I - would watch his stuff if it was shorter.

Idk I think it was a shill organization attack but fuck him
Just don't let them do that to Jordan Peterson, he's the real deal.
They tried killing him off on here just a week or 2 ago

because they always baited replies

sage

Thanks, Satan

Because Shareblue et al. are targeting people spreading redpills even if they're very sanitized ones, one after the other.

I think she's a pretty airhead that's only good for appealing to normies, but right now it's fairly obvious the designated target is Lauren Southern, where all threads about her are immediately followed by a bunch of the exact same posts about how she's allegedly a coalburner because she took a photo with a black guy once.

Also, people who whine about e-celeb threads are no better than neocons, just a bunch of dinosaurs with no vision.

>He had a shitty video, sure
Which one?

He's gaining subs pretty rapidly, actually: socialblade.com/youtube/user/stefbot/monthly

AFAIK he resides in Canada, so criticizing Canada (or its policies) could literally lead to his arrest. I don't blame him desu.

I thought it was /this/ video:

He abuses a guy for at least 20 minutes (when I gave up), for suggesting that Stefan be nice when arguing. AFAIK there was no twist, no Socratic 'ah ha, see what I did?' in at least the first 20 minutes

It was legit criticism, the way he acted in the "not an argument" video was retarded.

All this "SHILLS AGAINST MUH PHILOSOPHER" started when Styx mentioned that some youtubers like himself and PJW were suffering character assassination, Styx included molymeme in this same list.

That was the moment when his cult followers here on 4chins started this meme that all the criticism he was getting for the video were coming from "shills".

He just was a cunt and everyone hopped on the moly-onedollarman-meme hate train.

I think this, Stefan whaling on a guy for suggesting that he be nice when arguing.

yeah a bunch of threads with the same copy pasted posts every single time, nothing suspicious there at all.

>cult followers
>he fell for the meme

He did a follow-up show (he talked about this with a caller) where he talked about this, his experience about it, etc. It's interesting, you should watch it if you haven't already. (It's in Podcast 3622 - Let’s Talk About Racism - Call In Show - March 16th, 2017, First question.)
Also
>the caller literally contradicts himself within 2 minutes

'k I will, since I've spent so much time pasta-ing that show link around.

This, I guess:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-Mlz-0UyXI

Stefan! Go to bed. Its late.

Ah no, this:

>Podcast 3622 - Let’s Talk About Racism - Call In Show

soundcloud.com/stefan-molyneux/fdr-3622-lets-talk-about-racism-call-in-show-march-16th-2017

>Also, people who whine about e-celeb threads are no better than neocons, just a bunch of dinosaurs with no vision.
has it ever occurred to you that although some e-celebs might indeed be useful in redpilling normies, such threads are completely vapid, devoid of any actual political value, and inappropriate for the board?

>if you have a group of friends, you're a cult leader!!!!

Fuck off.

all youtube intellectuals turned about to be mongs the more I listened to them.

the amazing atheist
thunderfoot
sargon of akkad
black science man
bill nye
etc

I think being atheist rots the brain from actually forming and maintaining coherent arguments.

It was not even a contradiction, it was more of molyneux intimidating the guy and forcing him to pseudo-contradict himself while he was obviously not confident.

Molymeme (clearly on the defensive for some reason) starts the video with:

>ARE YOU A BETTER MASTER PERSUADER THAN ME? (Mixing criticism with comparison between the two)

>The young guy responds "NO" (obviously doesn't feel confident to say he is a better persuader than molyneux).

>Molymeme uses this to bash the guy (As if any criticism coming from someone less experienced than you isn't valid)

>Then molymeme says: "So you believe what you do is more effective"

>The guy feels like responding YES is the only way to have his criticism to be taken seriously.

>Molymeme drops the (((CONTRADICTION))) meme for the next 20 minutes.

That's how silly the situation looks like.

>mass shilling
Oh golly. oh boy! Hahahahahaha, I don't speak French, and neither should (you).

he triggers liberals hard.

Or Allah Ackbar'd.

He's kind of a meme with the "not an argument", but he does give out basic redpills and tries to bring everyone to the same page of understanding the world and history. Pretty good philosopher but I don't think he fits the description of the "modern philosopher" all that much since his ideas don't lead to people wanting to kill themselves.

I am a huge fan of his. We need to stop eating our own. Idk if it's organically happening, or whether it's shills, but these campaigns against people like Stefan and Lauren Southern need to stop. There aren't a lot of pro-Trump, anti-Islam voices right now, we need to grow them not hinder them.

>be best brain surgeon in your field
>have 30 years experience
>resident physician says he's a better doctor than you are and he can teach you a few things if only you would listen

Your argument is that he brought FEELS to a FACT fight, and that's somehow an argument. Well yeah, it does look silly..

He's lost over 700k subs since Molygate. How the fuck will he ever recover? One man can only lose so much, the Shareblue career assassins literally do this for a living

Leftist & kuran pedos have been shilling in here a lot in recent times. But on the upside they're extremely obvious and nobody believes their agenda driven bullshit.

>or whether it's shills

Same with the attacks on Milo, Richard Spencer, TRS, Sargon, PJW, Evalion, etc.

It's all driven by shilling.

>he's lost over 700k subs
He only ever had ~500k subs you dip...

He had 1.2m before Molygate you dip....

You have any proof of that? Because it seems like you're just pulling out numbers out of your ass

Theres a link on this very thread proving you stupid ass wrong to think I wouldn't even bother to fact check is not even surprising. That's why we call you a shill.

Feel free to google 'youtube subscriber statistics', it's not hard to find.

If you'd been a subscriber since the early days of freedomain radio you'd know the 500k he currently has post-Molygate is nothing compared to his usual numbers

Socialblade is widely known to be notorious for posting fake statistics

>yeah a bunch of threads with the same copy pasted posts every single time

That's literally all of Sup Forums

Yeah, it really isn't that hard to find, that's why I'm calling you out on your bullshit.

He has $700,000 in bitcoin sitting in a single wallet. Check the donation address at freedomainradio.com/donate

Also, this is his view count from a different site, going back way further. If what you say is true - that he lost MORE THAN HALF OF HIS SUBSCRIBERS-, it would clearly show in his view counts. But it doesn't.

Go fuck a moose or whatever it is that cucked shills do in Canada.

blockchain.info/address/1Fd8RuZqJNG4v56rPD1v6rgYptwnHeJRWs

He did win the debate but he was very insecure and started insulting the guy. He did almost lose but managed to save it later. Also, the bragging about his experience was just stupid.

Then again, this is classic Molyneux. He accepts stupid,, weak or uninformed people on his call-in shows so that he can easily win the debate and get praise from his followers. This was the case a month ago with the German caller, whose native language isn't even English.

No shilling needed, this guy has built his channel on fellating himself and his business failures

He's human shit

I HAVE TO MAKE THE MOVIE

>Spencer
No one ever heard of him before the media conveniently swarmed on that "HAIL TRUMP" shit. And then he immediately pulled a 180 and started shitting on Trump at every turn. The dude is either a complete sperg or being paid to do the shit he does, and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone here.

The rest I don't give a fuck about either way.

Hey retard, I have been a subscriber for a little over a year(when he was a little below 400,000), he just passed the 500,000 mark just prior to the election. His numbers have done nothing but go up steadily if slowly. I know this because I'm a donor who wants to spend 10 bucks a month to support his message and continue redpilling folks as his numbers grow (which digitally is nearly always exponentially) his subscribers are at a net positive since the "molygate"(I feel autistic just writing that) video

>guy has built his channel on fellating himself and his business failures
>thread literally has a link to a bitcoin wallet of 700.000$

>The dude is either a complete sperg or being paid to do the shit he does, and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone here.

He's the President of the NPI, a significant WN organization.

Ignore him if he makes you this butthurt, it's obvious that the threads complaining about him are made by shills.

>the NPI, a significant WN organization.
Literally who?
And again, either way the dude is a retard who clearly has no concept of public image.

He's entry level and dodges the JQ

Fuck off molymeme, Pewdiepie is way more controversial and funny

The fact that so many people are whetting their teeth to see him fall indicate how deep his scalpel cuts into them

He's good and that deffo made me like him much more. Also the caller in that vid that triggered him was a massive piece of garbage who needs to get beaten up by immigrant asap

Obviously. People don't like him, you don't have 7 billion Stefan Molyneux's walking around. You also got homeless people who piss on themselves. Who should you listen to? I dunno, I haven't a clue about anything, maybe the homeless guy pissing on himself spouting word salad is really onto something.

In one of his videos he had a caller on that tried to ask him to try winning people over with kindness instead of aggressiveness. The conversation went something like this

>Hey man maybe you could just take it eas-
>WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
>YOU USED THE WORD BASICALLY EARLIER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE THAT IS!?
>I HAVE THE GREATEST PHILOSOPHY SHOW ON THE INTERNET AND WAS A GOLD PANNER IN CANADA, WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU ANYWAY YOU LITTLE SHIT?

This buttblasted a lot of watchers so a bunch of people shit on him for a week or so. People screaming anti-molymeme shills are retarded, just people annoyed by how big of a cunt he was being in that vid.

>vital

When did a few thousand views a video become "vital"?

I think you're suffering from that social problem the internet has intensified were you think that just because you like something and you REALLY like yourself then, obviously, millions of other hyper-intelligent people out there MUST like it too.

He doesn't pull in any outstanding numbers, user. Hell Bollywood trailers for movies get more viewing figures from one country alone.

Go get some fresh air now and again. It'll do you a power of good.

>vital
THAT is exactly why the shilling happened. I like Molyneux, I do -- but he's done a lot of fucked up shit on his shows and given a lot of people bad advice. I don't want to see his career destroyed, but people should really know who exactly he is before they get really into him. He's a political entertainer and commentator, not a philosopher. A lot of people who think he is a philosopher start to meld their world view into his. Rule number 1 of cults: a cult member's mind will become an extension of the cult leader. This happens with Molyneux enough that it is concerning.

Check out this 3 minute video of him speaking, it's quite telling.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-qoC4EmV80

So edgy, I know the meme! But actually, I do have arguments faggot! UPB, which operated as the core of his whole philospphy for the first 8 years of his channel is nothing but begging the question. He also never actually debates outside of the confines of a platform that he himself is in complete and total control over. He is ridiculously theatrical and emotive for a so-called 'rational' person. He claims he is a philosopher but there is truly nothing but trikery. It just goes on and on.. I could go on but it's not even worth it. If you can't tell he is a con man you are a moron.