Drumpf

>Drumpf
L O L
O
L

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/apr/24/first-100-days-obamas-promises-broken/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Leaf

Drumpf a cute

>implying King Nigger can accomplish so much more within a few months
>implying the entire Democrap party isn't shooting down everything Trump wants to do
>implying Paul Ryan and his GOP kike masters aren't sabotaging his efforts

Even Trudeau can't DUDEWEEDLMAO straight after he got into office

ge

Are you the fabled Obummerleaf?

Tell me your secrets

>implying the entire Democrap party isn't shooting down everything Trump wants to do
The dems don't hold the senate or the house, you stupid fucking bitch

The day is near

>Canada
Thread hidden

Did the jews make him not refuse his salary in the end?

[x] Beat Hillary

>Name
Same desu

They have friends in the 9th circuit though.

Wait, are we just forgetting about... everything that's happened since Nov 8?

It's been nonstop winning lol. Why do you shills think this kind of thing is gonna work? I guess maybe it's to deter lurking newfags.

This shit happened in mid 2016, I totally remember. Some bad shit was going on with the election, I don't remember what. But I do remember at the time just thinking "lol why are these people bothering? I'm not going to stop supporting Trump until they offer a better alternative." And I know no one else who supports Trump will either. That's why the "former Trump supporter" meme was totally laughable.

After I go through all this reasoning in my head I'm left with a glaring and obvious conclusion. This is such a big fucking waste of time and there are obviously much more MASSIVE wildfires for you kikes to be putting out right now, so why would you be wasting time and resources doing it? The answer is obviously because the memes and shit Sup Forums pulls + the influence of Trump are actually a legitimate threat to the power structures coordinating this.

So basically, every time one of you stupid kikes posts one of these dumb threads, not only does it just get ignored by 90% of posters, but the 10% it reaches aren't going to change their opinions. So why bother? Do you realize how pointless and empty your life is?

Shit, but here I am lecturing a canadian kike shill on 4/pol/. So I guess I don't have room to talk.

>All that mental gymnastics to avoid the glaring fact that your newly elected prez is an inept douchebag
>Will never admit that hillary would have been better (and bernie even better)

While we're approving pipelines and legalizing weed your thunderthighs golf putting putzing prez is dropping the ball at every turn.
Glad I don't live in your shithole of a country lmao

Seriously, you, the guy behind the screen. Do you think it's gonna work?

It's not going to convince even one person. Why are you doing it?

Obama checklist
>Close Gitmo
>End the wars in the middle east
>Make the economy grow
>be a post racial america

Obama was handed a literal dumpster fire and pulled america's head above water, and only brok 6/514 promises in the first 100 days.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2009/apr/24/first-100-days-obamas-promises-broken/

But really, this isn't about him. This is about that fat, loudmouthed cheeto of yours and how he's an incompetent faggot, and how the rest of the world is lmaoing at your country

>politiifact

oh please

SAGE and Op is a phaggot

Nice argument xD

fuck he's right Sup Forumsros....

>ISIS in complete disarray, losing clay left and right, in its death throes
>things that never happened
>hurr keeping even a single clause means that obummercare is just being modified. Doesn't matter if the vast majority of the law is being scrapped
>3rd grade understanding of laissez-faire economics
>muh golf
>muh misunderstanding of what 'drain the swamp' means
>muh it's not done yet so it's never gunna happen
You might as well have posted this trash on the first day in office. I'm sorry that retarded activist judges are forcing Trump to go through congress when they just let king nigger do as he pleased. Still waiting on Trudeau to legalize pot btw

Yeah i agree but you really cant be serious about the health care stuff, AHCA was a trash bill

I thought the 2nd "Muslim" ban was moving up the courts?

I''ll fookin kill the next neocon I see.

You know you are fucked when a political party declares the truth is the enemy.

Trump lies. Nonstop. He lied about about crowd sizes. HE lies about working when actually playing golf. He lies about draining the swamp. He lied about getting rid of Obamacare immediately, his words. He lied about taking out ISIS. He has lied nearly every day he is in office.

Let them take their time with Health Care. You can't just rush that shit, when it's literally the largest tax dollar drain worldwide.

>DRUMPF
BTFO
>Sup Forums
BTFO
>ALT-RIGHT
BTFO
>TRUMPCARE
BTFO
>MUSLIM BAN
BTFO
>CONSERVITARDS
BTFO

Pol is fucking FINISHED

>after being horrified that Trump was keeping his promises, we're back on the "LOL he's not keeping his promises" meme

>leaf
Every time

True or false, that statement is completely irrelevant to what the leaf was saying.

it is though
the tone on pol has changed drastically these last months

Isis was broken by Obama you fucking retard. Trump is just going to claim the credit.

Also what happened to that top secret plan he promised.

Also he spent a third of his time at Trump owned properties. He splints his family to political positions. He has kept control of his business. He is as corrupt as a third world tin pot Dictator.

He has already spent more then Obama did in a entire year, on travelling expenses.

And take out two business regulations for every one they put in, that one is real good. And many more that you are not going to be able to list on that picture.

No one in our glorious country cares what you think because you're a fucking leaf, leaf.

You guys are like our annoying, whiny little sister in the north. Go back to making maple syrup and watching hockey.

>now AHCA is a bad deal
he.. why doesn't he just shut the fuck up more? you know how well things could be going if he just didnt have to be on all media all the time?

It is so sad to see Sup Forums losing its faith in Trump.

>trump gets btfo
>thread is filled with "bait!" "LEAF" "hide thread" and ironic posts like "damn...."

are there bigger babies than trumpsters?

Trump approval is now at 36 percent. BTFO.

If you're not American, your opinion on our political matters doesn't count. It's worth about as much as the shit I dropped into the toilet this morning.

i agree completely

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic

Paid federal employee spotted! do i get a prize? you know where to send it :)

>It is so sad to see Sup Forums losing its faith in Trump.

It's just shills and propaganda.

insh'allah my friend.

>politifact

"It has 'fact' in the name, so it must not be biased. I am smart. :^)"

He's an fragile egotistical narcissistic cuck. He needs constant outside validation, otherwise he turns into a giant Spudro.

k I'll be sure to repost the OP picture

yeah, he is doing all right, keeping all the promises and looking like a able president

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

>2018
>Be illegal
>Train arrives at FEMA camp I've been staying in for the last few months
>ICE hand me a rake shove me aboard
>Train goes to canada

Everything turned out better than expected.

I wish it was just a meme.

Quality post

trips of truth.