Guys I'm really fucking tired. I've been a hardline Trumper since early primary days and I live in a bright blue state...

Guys I'm really fucking tired. I've been a hardline Trumper since early primary days and I live in a bright blue state. It's just getting harder and harder to keep defending him and it seems there's some new fire to put out every time I wake up. Some of my buddies who voted Trump because of me are flipping and talking about regrets and everything and they're basically ditching me when they go out.

To make matters worse I really do need Obamacare. I dodged a bullet when Trumpcare got cockblocked but I feel like I fucked myself--I root for his success and I get shafted on healthcare, or I root for his success and he just gets blocked again.

I need some silver lining and I need it bad. PRAISE KEK.

Other urls found in this thread:

theweek.com/articles/687872/why-republicans-dutifully-defend-trumps-most-ridiculous-lies?yptr=yahoo
apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a
theweek.com/speedreads/688487/after-trump-spent-weekend-golf-course-fox-news-sends-odd-news-alert
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trying too hard shill

Cool story, ShariaBlue.

Just Jews and shills , we always find a way

yes I know, shill cuck fag etc,

but really, how do you do it? I'm completely serious about this. I feel emotionally drained. the victory was a huge release and I felt amazing but since inauguration I've felt worse and worse. I feel bombarded at every corner.

Shill dude

Love that misuse of the praise kek. Totally not a shill

Sage

Is this the best you have?

You are paid.

We do this for free.

>We do this for free.
When asked whether the country will be able to believe him when he asks for their trust during a future crisis, he responded,

"The country believes me. Hey. I went to Kentucky two nights ago, we had 25,000 people in a massive basketball arena."

In other words: People can trust that I tell the truth because my fans still come out to see me.

theweek.com/articles/687872/why-republicans-dutifully-defend-trumps-most-ridiculous-lies?yptr=yahoo

>You are paid.
the president's campaign manager had a $10 million per year contract with a Russian oligarch to advance Vladimir Putin's political interests might raise some alarming questions.

Before Trump job, Manafort worked to aid Putin
apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a

>Some of my buddies who voted Trump because of me are flipping and talking about regrets and everything and they're basically ditching me when they go out.
hahahahahahahahahaha
gtfo faggot

>Is this the best you have?
After Trump spent the weekend on his golf course,
Fox News sends out an odd 'news alert'
March 26, 2017
theweek.com/speedreads/688487/after-trump-spent-weekend-golf-course-fox-news-sends-odd-news-alert

Shill

Get new friends who aren't assholes.

Buy other insurance or find job with benefits package

Why regret electing the God Emperor? You can't change your vote so dwelling on it is pointless.

The Twitter Tweet Topper

Kek

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...

Forever...

why don't you just go to sleep?

>trumper

Yeah uh no. Trump supporters don't give themselves pet nicknames like that you lying larping faggot.

This sounds like maximum shill. Good thing most of us don't go out so we wouldn't relate with our boys not wanting us to go out with them.

We'll finish with Vavanka's hubby Jayrod who had dealings with VEB during the campaign and transition period, VEB is Putin's bank that got bailed out by the Russian state, the same bank with Russian mob connections for money laundering with the post-Yeltsen oligarchy.

Jayrod is going to smooth it all out with Congress. Real smooth.

Shouldn't you be playing ping pong?

>There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
>I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Shareblue thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting SHILL that you actually paid for a Sup Forums Gold Account, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic crying wojack” guy, isn’t it? I imagine you laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fuck up, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about the same tired meme. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a SHILL. A pathetic ShareBlue SHILL. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “DRUMPF BTFO DRUMPF BTFO.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be...
>Forever...
Thanks for the (You)
I love and cherish the (You)
It makes me...

3rd one this week, welcome to the rebellion. We're all shills here, at least you tried to talk with the other trumpfags about it, but you should know that they never listen. They just shout.

oy vey

>Jayrod is going to smooth it all out with Congress. Real smooth.
Thanks for the (You)
Count yourself blessed by kek for seeing the future with me.

OP whats your age and health problems?

kys

>russian shills: the board
o i am laffin

Christ you're dumb. If you're goinng to try and have some influence in here at least get a basic handle on the parlance.

NEWFAGS
LEARN TO RECOGNIZE SPAM

I bet this is going to be the next pasta. Get ready for it.

How are there still shills though? Who's paying you? CNN?

>It's just getting harder and harder to keep defending him

How so?

Seriously there are people form the 3rd world who come in here and understand how to communicate in the proper way fairly quickly

Muh russia

You're healthcare hasn't been affected at all, liar.

>kys
Bless (You) kind sir/madam

Thanks for the (You)
It was fun triggering the normies, now the abnormies is where it's at.

>Silver lining

If you kill yourself good and proper, you can be happy to know that you'll probably be voting Democrat next election. How's that?

You've got no idea

you don't because he's a patsy and incompetent and doesn't give 2 fucks about anything that isn't $ and his brand

california trump supporter here

he should just nuke us already desu

Moar (You)s?
How kind.
>Muh russia

Same, I can't wait for the NCR to rise from the ashes.

Every get confirming OP is shill-lord. Lads, even Kek is telling us not to waste our time with this dood. We could all be memeing right now instead.

Nice demoralization thread faggot. Go kill yourself.

Sage, but as a tip for shills this bill was known as RyanCare ALWAYS amongst Trump supporters. Referring to it as TrumpCare immediately shows you as a shill or troll. Nobody called it that except leftists trying to use it as an epithet. Don't drink too much of your own kooliad. FFS your side has done that so badly that some leftists genuinely unironically believe the "muh Russia" narrative and aren't just using it as partisan ammo for mudslinging. Y'all need to stop going "Full Retard" or you'll give the GOP the ability to amend the Constitution in 2018. Not a good prospect for one party only to have that ability.

rep0rted

>You've got no idea
You should be more concerned about North Korea/China than posting on an anonymous Kekistan underwater basket weaving image board.

Not one single legitimate argument ITT.
Sad.

Kek approves! You can do it, OP. Just, hell I don't know, figure it out faggot. I would have suggested you shoot yourself but you would probably miss. Nobody would miss you, though.

>We could all be memeing right now instead.
Dream a little meme for me

kek

Checkkked

we don't need weak faggots like you in our ranks. commit suicide ASAP.

Kek is in full support.

Caifag here, at work it's kind of tough, i'm like the only open Trump supporter so things do get to me. It was funny though how once there was evidence of the wire tap, everyone at work was quiet and didn't even look at me in the eye

It's been like this for about a year, one day they're all grinning and saying shit, the next day is the opposite

You think they learned by now and or they should just shut the fuck up

>evidence of the wire tap

I new to L.A. and I hide my powerlevel here most of the time
I revealed it once and got called a racist by a hysterical SJW in a bar

Thanks
Might I make a suggestion?
Lay off the fascination with death, it's a bit morbid.

K.

See (You) all in the funny papers.
G'nite fag and fagettes.

Oh, one moar thing....

>one moar thing....

Is it the image text? The suspense!

Mmmm...

>there's some new fire to put out every time I wake up
It's easy to do if you keep up with the news.
All of the "fires" are easily disproved.
>flipping and talking about regrets
Doubtful.
>To make matters worse I really do need Obamacare.
So you're either stupid, or just a leftist shill. There's never been any danger of you losing access to healthcare.

Leftists can't be honest, because then they'd get no support outside of mental hospitals.