ITT we agree with liberals but for all the wrong reasons

I'll start: abortion is good because half a million african american ba ies are killed every year

one white baby is worth more than those

Illegal immigrants are fine because we can't use slaves any more
>this is almost the exact words they use

climate change is real, it's just not going to be all that bad for us.

whites aren't that likely to have abortions though.

plus i'm willing to net a loss on some white babies if it means way less black babies. PLUS, the white babies that get aborted are by definition worthless because of their mothers.

i agree that abortion is fucked up though and i'd go super sayan if my gf aborted my child.

>illegal immigration is a GOOD thing because it provides affordable labor to americans

this is a good one thanks

another one: islam is amazing because of their traditional family structure (obedient wives) amd anti-semitism.

Not sure if bluepilled troll thread or redpilled troll thread

>Gr8 Poe's law m8

the ones you're not sure about are the best ones Desu

have you seen that Boston Antifa Youtube channel? that stuff is pure gold

Nah I haven't. Got a link?

The death penalty is bad because it's the quick and merciful way out

lmfaoh

https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ1eZqenaDw

the death penalty is bad because it diminishes our tax base and the criminals could be used for slave labor

Women should get paid maternity leave. (But only if they're white.)

That can't be real.

Then again the DC women's march was led by a mudslime so honestly who knows?

Mass Muslim immigration is good. (Because then, they'll give Libcucks a taste of their own medicine, when they're murdering trannies and fags, raping and enslaving women and killing all the numale faggots)

Nah mate, that's our consolation prize. The feminists and SJW cucks that let the mudslimes in will be the first that the mudslimes kill.

ikr? it's parody. has to be. but i'm still not 100% sure which is why it's so good

unironically me

/thread

SAGED

another one: a woman should be POTUS so voted for ivanka trump 2020

banning guns would be good because then more blacks can rob houses without the fear of getting shot

Women should be CEOs because big corporations are too successful

we already know this shit you dumb faggot

but if you go up to a liberal and start talking about nuclear vs mitochondrial dna and how just because mDNA doesn't show as much contrast between races as nDNA does doesn't mean those differences don't exist, they will not be able to understand bio 101 and they'll have their defenses turned to 11.

you need to find a chink in their armor first. it's psyops 101

also: guns are bad because a lot of men are killed by their wives. women should not be allowed to handle guns. man v woman fights should be with fists, not guns.

i didn't articulate this well.

Banning guns would reduce the number of men killed in self defense from abusive households.

better?

we should increase welfare to help low income people better afford addictive drugs

fuck rich people because they're all jews

Illegal immigrants are great for exploiting for cheap tax-free heavy labor and prostitution

Colonialism was wrong because replacing the culture and ethnicity of a country is wrong

colonialism is wrong because we shouldn't interfere in tribal nature. the aboriginal tribes are great study material.

on the other hand though: we should provide welfare for africa so that they don't become independent. their dependency on western aid is important in e suring africa doesn't become a threat. without aid, africa would be forced to become self-sufficient and gain sovereignty which is problematic.

Kek

I want Trudeau to be as turbo cuck as humanly possible so he creates a counter culture.

Also weed should be legal because Canada needs whatever dough it can get and full scale production will shit on dealers, meaning less fuckheads selling to kids. Not like the cops enforce it where I live anyway.

Veganism is acceptable because only the dominant should be able to afford prime meat

weed should be legal so all the liberal arts majors can get finally jobs on farms and i dont have to shell out for their food stamps

I want sharia law so I can behead jews.

Homosexuality is acceptable because just like with capitalism, more competition (for women) creates better products

white power

Guns should be banned
>for nonwhites

>Too many men in leadership positions. Step back and let women do more
>Men arent doing enough
kek, this is 100% a legit antifa retard

their videos are satire

at least i think

FYI: the answer is 2/3

Gay marriage is good because it keeps homos from being degenerates and reins in HIV rates

I hate this argument. It just means the niggers will go and get pregnant again next week

>Destroys Africa
>Destroys India
>Doesn't affect Northern Europe that much
>Destroys Queensland

Islamic terrorism is great because only wage cuck liberals who live in big liberal cities get aloha snackbarred where as us shut in neets are safe.

body shaming is wrong, we should let SJWs and feminists get as fat as they what so they will die of diabetus

never saw it that way, hmmmm somehow i want more terror attacks from goat-rapists in big citys

> pic unrelated

Welfare is good because it lets poor white people live in segregated communities and engage in racist activities.

>destroys Queensland
But where will I live?

yes if by almost exactly you mean "nowhere near"

The rest of the world would thank her.