Wake the fuck up please

Holy fucking shit. I just came to the conclusion that the Russians socially engineered and hacked the election. The CIA and FBI are the fucking good guys, despite what happened in the past.
Hold on keep reading...

Russia is now more technologically advanced than the US, they have faster missiles, better tanks, better coms, better stealth, everything we develop just gets hacked.

thehill.com/policy/defense/322387-former-nato-commander-us-falling-behind-russia-china-in-military-tech
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/apr/08/us-military-tactics-falling-behind-those-of-adversaries-pentagon-official-warns

I am generally opposed to official censorship, but in the name of security it has to be done.
We can't keep publishing our fucking secrets, I hope to god that we have countermeasures being developed in secrecy.

I am not shareblue, I am not some larper or some shill, please just read the articles.
Don't worry about the spin they put on them, listen to what the senior commanders of our military are saying.
Look at the F35 for example, it is not even in full production. We took our superiority for granted and now we are no longer superior.

We need to increase military spending, fast. We need to stop opposing the police, the military, and the CIA. Look at Russia, they are led by an ex KGB agent, they have total censorship of the press, because loose lips sink ships.
I know it is a large price to pay, but its better than losing WW3.

I know there is going to be some fucking idiot that posts a picture of 1990's soviet tanks or something, the new stuff is not going to be on fucking google images.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Canadian_military_aircraft
time.com/4605260/president-obama-russia-hacking-warn-press-conference/
opencatalog.darpa.mil/
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html
soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha ha this what england felt like in the lead up to ww2, you are becoming irrelevant

sage this fucking b8

We just released a functional 20 year old electromagnetic railgun and ship laser to the public, what makes you think we are far behind in technology?

Didn't I see this thread before the election? Anyone else remember?

Increasing spending doesn't make the military better...it makes it worse. Do you think Russia's military got strong through budget increases? All you will do is make defense contractors richer.

How stupid does someone have to be to think the Russians "hacked" the election. The American people elected Trump because we wanted him, simple as that.

Well then we need to get more people into higher education in more STEM fields, we should increase grants for technological advances.

The fucking senior members of our military even say our shit is outdated.

because that railgun much like everything the military industrial complex has "released" to the public recently, is an overpriced meme whose only use is to line the pockets of Lockmart and such?

t. kike

>I am generally opposed to official censorship, but

silent colonial

>Russia is now more technologically advanced than the US, they have faster missiles, better tanks, better coms, better stealth

No.jpeg

(you) have no idea what ((you)) are talking about.

> Dunning-Kruger, the post.

no one can out gun america

russias military is a meme

>muh country smaller than Texas is BTFOing us
>Ameritards believe this

I am honestly not though, look at the fucking facts man! Why do you think Obama is building his bunker next to the white house, he is trying to gain back control because he fears Russia.

>The CIA and FBI are the fucking good guys
Surprised your computer didn't instantly burst into flames for posting a paradox like that.

>tfw ywn kill ameriburgers from this boy

>
>>better coms

or

>>better corn

Hmmmm

America is currently working to make people dumber (and lower wages), not smarter. We're about to start giving all our money to faith-based schools. Science is the enemy of faith.

Half of your fucking crafts are made by us, and they are all outdated, and will be shot down in a real war.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Canadian_military_aircraft

>The fucking senior members of our military even say our shit is outdated.
And what is the alternative? They would be saying our military is in top order, we don't need a budget increase. A larger budget is all a general fights for anymore.

how bout them nuclear codes?

I bet 1 rocket baggy can singlehandly defeat your shitty aircraft carrier group

Well then we need more people in STEM.

>The CIA and FBI are the fucking good guys

>Russia is now more technologically advanced than the US
They said that about the nazis as well. When it comes to war all you really need is "good enough" after that it's all about strategy, training, and manpower. Unless we start nuking each other...

hes trying to gain back control because hes a busybody nig who cant accept that his time in the spotlight is over and hes falling into irrelevancy

Even the saudis are switching to Allie with russia, and that tells you a lot because we blew up 2 towers for them

But it's too late, buddy... Can't you see that Putin's circle infiltrated the USA President's? It's over for you dumb Amerifats. Got played like a piano, all of you.

Putin's next step is dissolving the EU so he'll have more leeway to do whatever the fuck he wants. Finland, Sweden and the other Eastern countries better spread their rectums open. Putin is coming faggots.

Russia could possess the knowledge to build fusion reacors and it wouldn't matter, because they have neither the infrastructure nor the resources required to bring any of their technologically advanced designs into reality. What they need to do is sell some of that high-technology and use the resulting funds to repair their road systems and modernize their transportation.

And they aren't going to attack us you nitwit: their forces are currently occupied keeping civil order. If they tried extending those forces they'd open up wounds and fall into civil disorder.

>OMG le GENERALS are saying our military doesn't have good enough equipment!!!!
No shit, Sherlock. Do you really think they're going to go to congress and say "yes we are most powerful army we don't need no money"?

ITT: OP is a scared jew.

russian military trucks/apcs looks o comfy

No, he is fearing for the lives of all of us. He warned putin again and again and putin doesn't care, because he knows we are outdated.

time.com/4605260/president-obama-russia-hacking-warn-press-conference/

yes, and who was most instrumental in defeating the nazis?

hint: it wasn't the USA

You'll regret it Ivan

Dude there are no country that can compete with burgerland in military technology and shit. but you suck at fighting.

>The Guardian
>"Omg read it! They're so right!"

Dude, you are probably the biggest faggot on this entire website. And thats saying something, considering Sup Forums is fapping to fucking trannies 24/7.

Now we have radio in every unit
Ameriburgers have no chance

The Russians did nothing, there is no evidence. Articles are not evidence when they site anonymous sources and quotes are no good unless they are on video. Obama systematically weakened our military over the last 8 years, that part is true. Had the cunt won the election it would be getting worse.

Of course they say our gear is outdated, never ending war and limitless Pentagon budgets are the bread and butter MO of the Deep State. Holy shit you're dumb.

reported for concern trolling

I am a secret weapons developer for the Australian military.

AMA

To prove my credentials, I invented a powerful cannon from a pringles tube.

Russia has secret technology, we publish all of ours on the fucking internet. We are still using shitty F16 that we have used for 25 years.

opencatalog.darpa.mil/

>hory shiet its all ebil russhens m80 trust me

neck yourself shill

No u

Daily reminder Australia will become our 51st state

we spend $600 billion dollars on our military and yo are telling me the U.S is falling behind Russia and China?? and the solution is what??? increase our military spending, top fucking kek

stop playing into the fear mongering shill. we have 10,000 nukes no one is fucking with us. we could close all over overseas bases and the russia and chinks wouldn't do shit. long as our boomers in patrolling we have nothing to fear, but the MIC.

*superior technology shits on your spending

which is much more reliable than the Migs the Russians still use.

The Truth is our only hope is if we have some secret technology in Area 51.

Considering in 2011 all we had to show was a slightly stealthy heli, to kill a man who only had computers in his house, we are fucked.

Ok this is a troll kek

> I just came to the conclusion that the Russians socially engineered and hacked the election
What an original idea that totally hasn't been the dominant leftist narrative for 6 months straight.. You really are an intellectual maverick. Sage

>The Hill
>The Guardian
>Censorship is needed

You've got a lot of faggy words in this post. The CIA has never been the "good guys" and never will be.

Sage. I hope you have a swift nap.

Yes I am. The solution is to dump more money into STEM and higher education, censor the media that keeps publishing secrets, and then hopefully turn our culture of complete filth into hardworking scientists and engineers instead of crack dealers working at McDonalds.

not going to lie you got better electronic warfare weapons, and you get more bang for your buck, but we could wipe out all of Eastern Russian within 3 months if we wanted too, but we won't. Russia is fucked socially and economically. no point invading and falling for the trap like Napoleon and Wehrmacht did.

fuck off Nathan, noone wants to hear your conspiracy theories.

Russia might win if NATO attempted to invade them, do to the same reason why they were so instrumental in defeating the Germany. However, I highly doubt that they have anywhere near the same logistics capability as NATO. Shit, NATO moves troops and equipment around like their just looking for something to keep the troops busy. Russia simply isn't able to fight a truly global war.

That said, I doubt either side is really interested in war. From what it looks like they're just positioning themselves in a way as to not expose their flank, so to speak. They have obligations to their allies, and are simply trying to fulfill them as best they can. Everyone else just needs to stop shitting in the sandbox...

dawg, all your military funding is basically going towards spaceships that cointelpro has deluded the entirety of the world into believe aren't real. with faster then light weapons systems and basically, magic, one of these spaceships that the spec ac groups have been building for like 60 years, one of these spaceships could probably wipe out a country pretty quickly, phasing in and out of reality and death raying everything in sight.

that's why trump cant shut down the CIA and deepstate, because he literally dosnt have the power too, the entirety of the US military would be overwhelmingly defeated by the deepstates military capabilities.

the only way to win against them is from the inside out, getting the people involved to speak out in enough numbers that they cant be killed off quickly enough. that's the threat theses people have against them, death of their entire families for speaking out on these things.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/us-intercepts-capture-senior-russian-officials-celebrating-trump-win/2017/01/05/d7099406-d355-11e6-9cb0-54ab630851e8_story.html

OP stfu and kill yourself shill

Quick rundown?

Stfu shill, everyone with a brain in their head knows that the US would flatten rooskies in any war that didn't go nuclear.

You're out of your mind.

I know Russian stuff and I've seen some satellite photos. They make a few cool flashy prototypes once in a while, but their production capacities are low. The missile tech is probably where they are best at, but even there they are just starting to catch up and not in any way surpassing yet. The coms are still behind and will be for a while. Most importantly, they are *not USSR*, and they do not want to go to war with the US. Sure they don't like NATO, but what's the point of NATO nowadays? To protect the caliphate?

Not before Alberta

He is right though, it took 3 of our Sherman tanks to defeat one of their Panzers, and that is with the Panzer killing 2 of our tanks. The Nazis were very very advanced, that is why we stole their tech and ideas, we copied their false flag idea and used it to go to war with Vietnam.

>I just came to the conclusion that the Russians socially engineered and hacked the election. The CIA and FBI are the fucking good guys
>I am not shareblue
Pick one faggot

Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

Shut the fuck up, this is my first post of this thread. Why are you so closed minded?

Sage

Shill detected

You boys also were making tanks 5:1 in relation to the krauts, and Trudeau was implying that the answer to his question was the red army.

And while that was completely the case on the Eastern front, giving basically all the credit to ussr is retarded

Sage and hide.

holy fug gav ride pls

They didn't need to make tanks 5:1 when one tank could take out like 3. They were very advanced, and we were bluffing.

The Russians literally wouldn't have been able to do anything in ww2 if it wasn't for the fact that Germany fought most of the eastern front on Russian soil. They simply did not have the ability to contribute in any meaningful way outside of marching on foot into Berlin. Shit, there tanks were arguably worse than the Shermans.

can this please happen i want to have guns and actual freedom of speech

Why not ride together in style, and cleanse the middle east? We'll mutually secure energy reserves and cuck China and the EU. TFW no comfy slavshit

sage shariablue faggot kike motherfucker

>Russians have real rocket buggys from CnC Generals

P A N I C

>Holy fucking shit. I just came to the conclusion that the Russians socially engineered and hacked the election.

Will since you're a hacking expert, what did you think on the last pwn2own at CanSecWest? Do you think Dragos should up the prize money to keep it interesting? Do you think there should be local escalation privilege, port attack, remote browser compromise and embedded device categories with multiple prizes?

Or are you a fucking retard with baseless opinions on subjects he knows nothing about?

Are you the dumbest kid on your high school's CSIRT mailing list?

We are great power! Glory to Putin!

Russia is based fucko

On a real note, we have no fucking clue how advanced our military is nor does any other nation.

In all actuality our military is advanced past comprehension and to this otherwise is naive. To think a couple of shitstains like us on Sup Forums would have any idea of the technologies that have already been developed and are currently being worked on is possibly the most retarded thing i've seen in a while.

Dude is right, this is something that was recently made public.

interesting. i actually agree with you. so trump really is just a useful idiot. fuck.
shills
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
agreed
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shill
shills

soundcloud.com/stephenlemons/fruit-of-the-poisonous-tree-part-one

This guy says Trump is a "double agent"

Putin is great! You agree?

The bad thing is I seriously can't tell if you're serious about Russia's tanks just recently getting a radio in each unit or not.

Our radios do not work in the battlefield, there is too much lead in the ground.

Maybe you should blame past government for spending money on using current shit instead of developing good shit.
CIA will never be the good guys.

>faster missiles
I take it this means nukes in which case if we cant destroy their missiles than we'd most likely retaliate
>Better tanks
Yeah the T14 sure is great, remember when it broke down during it debut ceremony? Good times, its also only slightly better than an Abrams, ATGM's and other AT weapons can still destroy it fairly easily.
>Better coms
Theres at least 3 threads a day where anons listen in on some Russian military channel. I dont get what this means.
>Better stealth
B2 is still the best stealth bomber in the world. SpecOps vs Spetznaz though is a toss up

I agree. For the King!

Sage

Shills getting desperate

Even T90 is better than abrams

>I take it this means nukes in which case if we cant destroy their missiles than we'd most likely retaliate
I'm talking cruise missiles.
>Theres at least 3 threads a day where anons listen in on some Russian military channel. I dont get what this means.
They use nato phonetics over coms, you can't decipher it. They have better tech than us.
>B2 is still the best stealth bomber in the world. SpecOps vs Spetznaz though is a toss up
They will find a way to shoot it down I bet.

Im shilling for father time baby, He always pays in lulz...