Sup Forums Thoughts on European White Mexicans?

These are people whose European ancestors settled in Mexico or central America and didn't intermix with the mestizos and other non-white settlers in Mexico. They are white as a ghost but "technically" Mexican. Opinions?

they're not mexican, they're truly what liberals see as "white evll" seriously, there's not worse people in mexico than actually white or blonde looking "mexican" looking down at everybody, while they in reality are shit, i've yet to meet any university professor that is white or blonde, any bussinessman, most blondes here are dumbfucks who just got some micro companies which gives them money, but no, they're hella stupid and hella arrogant, one day i'm going to get super mad and rape every single stupid "blonde" mexican i see

>mexican intellectuals

t."white" chicano

Lmaoo the only reasons mexicans exist is because WHITE spaniards raped aztecs.Thats literally what a mexican is a rape baby.Aztecs were shitty warriors your "culture " is shit.Youre probably one of those mexican shit skins that talks how great your aztec culture is huh paco ?

This pic sums it up

>american education

Could come back there jose.Thats the truth is hurts huh ? You probably think aztecs just spoke spanish which is a white european language out of nowhere ? Mexicans are absolutely fucking stupid its incredible lol AZTEC BRIDE BRO

t. country is literally majority mestizo

Kek

every time you mention american education these gringos get butthurt and their only response is "b-but you're not white!"

We exist, we're constantly harassed by non-white people, we keep to ourselves in gated communities, government builds nice shit close to where we live and so we rarely have to go to densely populated areas. Feels good, you know..

>Oaxaca
top kek

that's not the point here you retard

he's saying your country is made up of spanish rape babies and mestizos (spanish + indian heritage since you don't seem to comprehend) are the overwhelming majority of your country

mexico might as well be renamed to rape-baby country

Muh dikk

yeah but mexican isn't a race

but mestizo is. it has a clear implication as to a person's genetic makeup / heritage

God damn how many times do I have to say this. Mestizos evidently have nigger-tier IQ

You're wasting your time.

I wonder if he ever questions why Mexican business leaders and even Presidents are all caucasian looking?

>IQ
I dunno why this board is so obsessed with IQ, especially americans. This is probably one of the dumbest boards on Sup Forums.

>being limited to where you can go
>being harassed by the majority of the country
Gee sounds real comfy

>Go to private school
>Almost everyone in class is white, asian or lebanese
>The only mestizo is concidentially the one failing all classes

Makes you think

You really don't? Are you unaware of what a strong predictor for economic success and criminality IQ is?

Hell, even the new "Cool and hip MayMay" is about how white Mexicans hate Mestizo niggers

I'm aware of the whole IQ relation with the things you mentioned is. This country is filled with millions of dumb fucks.

What I don't understand is this board's obsession with it, considering the amount of unironic flat earth threads, or WHITE MASTER RACE (even though Asians and Jews have higher IQs), the belief in some space cartoon frog god, the Sup Forums is a christian board threads, and the general anti-science vibe of the place.

The memes are great though.

Is Mexico the new Argentina?

>gets btfo
>i-iq doesn't m-matter, h-heh why are u so obsessed with it
>b-b-b-but also Sup Forums has the lowest iq so IQ matters when it applies to people I don't like
>i d-dont have low IQ, really guys...

it really does

We do get everything we need in our reach, but it hurts that it's safer for me to travel to Europe or Asia than going a few states south without being a crime victim (A friend was kidnapped just last year when going through SLP)

Their white population is too tiny for that but the handful of Mexicans on here claiming to be white are honorary Argenaryans

It would probably be easier if they weren't literally our neighbors. Can't lie about your demographics when we live next to you

America is made up of retards with niggnoggets. America might as well be renamed to Congo. Oh wait, that would be an improvement.

>average IQ of Europeans : 100+
>average IQ of retard mestizos : 80-90
>average IQ of nignogs : sub 70

>descendants of Europeans have landed on the moon
>mexishits currently losing control of the country to the cartels
>africa is aidsville

clearly IQ has little effect on a society's outcome

At least you're honest. That's the reality of being white in Mexico, which is why I have to laugh at all the white Mexicans that brag about it, it's like enjoy your glory in your gated communities

America has some bad spots but it is in the minority and even at its worst not as bad as Mexico

kidnapping for ransom doesn't exist here and if I get murdered in Detroit, the chances are that the killer will face justice

Plus we have (legal) gunz here

Jews and Asians don't have higher IQs by a lot and both seem to laack the artistic abilities of whites and neither have the historical achievements of white gentiles. It's unimportant if they're slightly smarter on average anyway, what is important is that whites are smart enough to run a functioning democracy and economy and not be disposed to violent crime.

The biggest event in terms of lasting affect that is going on in the world right now is the influx of masses and massess of non-white, lower IQ peoples into white countries. It is destroying our civilisation and destroying our existence as a race.

Of course people in here are preoccupied with that.

Asians definitely are on par with whites in terms of artistic abilities

otherwise, very good post

Id allow you to stay in pennsylvania if you want. Anything to piss off tom wolf

Now that I give it a bit more thought, I have seen quite a few white Mexican women living here, but very rarely any white Mexican men besides the reporters on the Spanish speaking TV stations.

>Asians on par with whites in terms of artistic abilities
Have you seen their paintings? Horrifying quality compared to European at the time.

They have great abillities as artisans. I would argue that this is quite different to being an artist. They have plenty of violinists who can play Vivaldi very well but they have no Vivaldis.

This could all be down to historical accident but I doubt it.

And thanks

in terms of their animation, the average anime compared to the average western cartoon tends to involve more technical skill imo. especially when it comes to action shots. Western animation is full of cancer right now

and in terms of paintings/drawings etc., I've see massive amounts of extremely skilled asian artists/animators. tbqh its clear to me that they can compete with whites in the artistic arena. on another note, you almost never ever see any black artists whatsoever, I really wonder why : ^)

Agree completely. Tired of all the Asian masturbating. Asians certainly aren't terrible or anything, but to act as if we should breed with them is backwards. They have great memorization ( good at math ) but artistically, and creatively they lack a great deal in comparison to whites.

Doesn't matter though, them being superior or inferior isn't even the point. It has always been about biodiversity, and breeding with them only changes and replaces us. That really is the only thing that matters in the end.

What actually happens to whites in mexico is it south africa tier?

(you) don't know shit about art.

No, because most mestizos are under the illusion that they are white also.

I saw a video of an American walking around in the US asking Mexicans what race they were 'white, black or asian?'

They all answered 'white' even a couple of guys that looked like complete nignogs

>we keep to ourselves in gated communities
Do you sell cheese for a living?

I'm not from Chihuahua

Quite the opposite. Whiter Mexicans are racists to blacker Mexicans, women use lotions to be more white, and many of the Mexicans wants to marry a white to 'purify' the race.

please more mexican memes

Think again about anime having good animation. Anime is filled with static frames due to low budget. This is why anime movies have way better animation than anime series. There is a lack of fluid animation in anime and it's painful to watch when you realize that you're staring at still frames half of the time.

>every time you mention american education
This meme always makes me chuckle. Surely you realize that our low numbers are from blacks who can't read, yes? England has Oxford and Cambridge, France has a few elite schools,Madame with Germany. But the seat of higher education in the world lies in the USA. And I don't just mean our Ivy League. We have state schools that take anyone that can pass the ACT that have very respectable graduate schools. Our "party schools" btfo anything Mexico has to offer.

maybe a few in Germany*
Please forgive the auto correct, Paco.

that must suuuuuck

living in maryland is suffering enough as a man with white skin

not really a meme but this mexican comic really triggered blacks and sjws

Also this one time our ex president Vicente Fox said "mexicans do the jobs not even blacks want to do" and some grand negro demanded apologies

You're right, it's just that apparently it does trigger some americans on the internet.

Bleached.

The white Mexicans are the ruling class of Mexico so they all live there. The ones we get are literally the dumbest and ugliest shitskins the Americas have to offer. They're unemployable retards in their own third world shitholes.

>blonde mexicans
I would be curious as to what would reveal their DNA tests.
The girl on the left looks Finnish, the one in the middle Spanish and the one on the right Franco-German.

They are estimated the 20% of population.

Just because there are a lot of caztiso that look white as fuck (as a brit or a french) but...they still have meztiso blood. so goverment put them with meztiso grup. caztisos are the average in north. (Reason that the north is white memes)
But the 20% causcasian people are comon in Guadalajara(grils in the pic) México city or Monterrey

It would reveal Mexico is entirely brown, in deep shit and desperate to make us think they have any blonde blue-eyed people at all so the wall isn't 500 feet tall.

>European white Mexicans
kek

This is why there should be a wall.

todo imbécil

Great post tbhq

The three are from Guadalajara and spaniard heritage, not all the conquers werent just tipic moor hairy, there were white spaniards too.

You have 17 of them according to your legal definition. This doesn't even include South and central American immigrants.

>TFW no Baja California Sur