/polder/: right wing death squad edition

So our most favourite litteralywho, Anne fleur dekker, has been forced into hiding, because she was getting threathened. When will right wing death squads be at her door?

Also, how'd Thierry and Theo do in the first debate? Didn't see it yet.

And last: are the vvd actually THIS stupid to work with GL?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ruygrocks/status/846601890871824384
geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/erdo_doet_het_weer.html
tweedekamer.nl/debat_en_vergadering/plenaire_vergaderingen/details?date=28-03-2017#2017A00826
telegraaf.nl/binnenland/27889986/__Ransomware_Tweede_Kamer__.html
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:annefleurdd&src=typd
archive.is/jWu6F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sad thing is she'll probably get away with it and only farm sympathy for GL. Luckily it happened after the elections.

It seems to be really happening. None of the parties will want to be the one that will now back out. A government with GL, even though by far the most part of NL voted mid/right. Very depressing stuff.

If they will work with GL I sure hope this cabinet falls really quickly. Then re-elections please, after those dumbfucks fiinally realise it's VVD being fucking cucks for letting Rutte1 fall, instead of pointing fingers to PVV.

Anne-Fleurtje zit vanavond in rtl late night.

twitter.com/ruygrocks/status/846601890871824384

I knew Frits Wester was behind it all..

Precies dit dus.
Zij krijgt nu ladingen media aandacht en een mooi podium om haar extremistisch geblaat zonder tegenwoord te kunnen verspreiden. Mooi huilverhaaltje erbij en rechts is weer driedubbel zwartgemaakt.

In interviews met de NRC heeft ze Thierry en fvd stemmers er al weer bij betrokken als schuldigen.
Dat ze iemand heeft bedreigd met stenigen en dat het misschien wel haar eigen schuld is komt niet in dr op.

Wel erg kinderachtig van Geert om aangifte te doen. Dit gaat alleen maar meer sympathie opleveren voor Anne-Fleurtje.

Ze was een litteral who. Nu is ze een martelaar voor links en kans op sylvana niveau mediapersoonlijkheid. Rechrs had dit moeten laten gaan want er is no winning for us.

She called for people to stone Wilders to death on election day if I'm not mistaken

Yep, and Greet has reported her to the cops for that.

Seems reasonable. He knows he won't get invited to RTL Late Night, so he did what most people would do.

I wonder if she sees the irony in the whole thing. She's claiming the right is using out of context quotes to build a vendetta against her while she has been doing the exact same thing to Thierry all along.
Sadly it will probably escape her and none of the lugenpresse will remind her of it.
NrC has already shamelessly chosen sides.

>anne fleur dekker

Jongeren in de politiek is ook een grote kanker. Ik ben zelf ook 22 en heb er ook aan gedacht om gewoon bij de JOVD te gaan, hard te werken daar en dan straks een /comfy/ plekje in het partijkartel te hebben.

Maar wat ik nu doe is leuker dus dikke vinger

De media heeft het sjabloon al klaar gelegd. Herinner hoe ze het een paar jaar geleden altijd hadden over "Wilders-aanhangers" in plaats van PVV-stemmers. Nu hebben ze het over "Baudet-aanhangers" die Fleurtje massaal met de dood bedreigen. Ze willen hiermee FvD diskwalificeren als serieuze partij, met slechts een stel aanhangers die op een persoon stemmen.

De vraag is of er consensus is onder journalisten (allemaal volgens hetzelfde programma geïndoctrineerd op de Scholen voor Journalistiek) of samenzwering à la JournoList (waarbij ze in e-mail groepen gelijkschakelden wat wel en niet nieuwswaardig is en hoe het ingelijst moet worden)

> antifascist
> veganist

De kanker van de maatschappij

Yeah. most likely what will happen. When it comes to politics, the media seems to be very close minded all of a sudden. Its kinda fucked up in my opinion to use this as a means to make the right look bad. They know that even though she threatened with stoning Wilders to death, that if they don't bring it up, many other news outlets won't either.

>VVD this stupid to work with GL?
If you havent noticed this kabinet was built to be pro EU

The coalition was probably forced behind closed Doors by the EU because of 'populism' considering 77% of the VVD electorate want nothing to do with GL

No proof ofc but from what Ive seen and witnessed of the EU it wouldnt suprise me

Sws, zie steeds vaker Amerikaanse taferelen in de Media, waar verheerlijking van specifieke meningen vaker de spotlight krijgen dan feiten

Was amused to see Zijlstra talk negatively about the Euro.
Do wonder if anything will be done about it.
But then again, negativity about that will probably also be Wilder's fault. Damn that pesky wrong sort of populism.

Ik neig toch meer naar de samenzwering, zeker als je kijkt hoe doelmatig het narrative telkens verpakt wordt waarbij vrijwel geen nieuwsbron van het verhaaltje afwijkt. Er zijn altijd twee of drie onzinnige talking points die overal consistent herhaald worden en 80% van het volk vreet het weer op.

Perfecte analyse.

Summary for Amerifats,please.

GL is the one that should be worried, they can get absolutely nothing done in this coalition and will undergo the same fate the PvdA did. Next election the left will be even smaller, GL will tank and their votes either go to the next meme-party (PvdD) or, because voters are retards and have an attention span of 6 months, back to PvdA.

Ik zit onironisch na 5 jaar weer twatter alleen om de tweets van annefleur te lezen lmao

Kunnen we niet (bij voorbeeld) gebruik van social media maken om screen shots van Anna's bedreigingen tegen Geert te laten zien?

I believe this might be true, but not as extreme as we might expect. The right will grow because many young people without voting rights are already firm supporters of the PVV and FvD.

>VVD & GL

and people say I'm silly when I claim VVD is a fake rightwing party that is just another social-democrat lefty party as soon as the elections are over.

Wauw ze is gepromoveerd tot antifa? knap hoor!

Partijkartel mijn vrind

lol most young people voted D66 and GL.
Stop thinking people that people that post on image boards are representative of the whole demographic.

FvD already proved themselves to be the next Fortuyn party that will fail whenever they actually have to contribute to politics, thanks mostly to their supporters.

People aren't stupid. You can't hide your identitarian movement with fancy words like oikophobia much longer.

>Fortuyn party
Sure, you can draw that parallel. You would however be overlooking the fact FvD has an entire list of people more capable than pretty much anyone in the Tweede Kamer right now. LPF was just one man with a plan, that's why it crashed without Fortuyn. You would know FvD is not at all like had you actually looked at their members and program.

Interesting analysis from estrogen-man.

>FvD already proved themselves to be the next Fortuyn party that will fail whenever they actually have to contribute to politics, thanks mostly to their supporters.
this statement makes no sense

>Als je op de (((sociaal)))media's bent geweest de afgelopen weken, ze je dat links zijn pijlen gericht heeft op Baudet.
Poehhh dat heeft ie toch wel snel uitgevogeld zeg.

Yeah, we really underestimated the dude.

is vvd de nederlandse tegenhanger van nva?

>(((samenzwering)))

The left always projects and never realizes the right can turn their own games around on them, and they are always outraged when it happens.

Generalizing here, but the same people who are now saying that Anne Fleur's stone throwing tweets were taken out of context (and I can see how that's a legitimate point) were foaming at the mouth two weeks ago over a paragraph from a fictional story. To paraphrase Cecile Narinx (from that radio interview with Wierd Duk): "Maybe Baudet doesn't really believe what the character says, but he still wrote it". This is the logic and reasoning we're up against.

geenstijl.nl/mt/archieven/2017/03/erdo_doet_het_weer.html

>dat laatste plaatje
Spartacus confirmed Sup Forumsack?

Nog grotere cucks volgens mij

Waarom spreekt half nederland opeens over witte mensen in plaats van blanke mensen?

Min of meer ja

dat is mode

Whoever that girl is I'd like to tongue her butthole.

Zijn we er klaar voor?

tweedekamer.nl/debat_en_vergadering/plenaire_vergaderingen/details?date=28-03-2017#2017A00826

>14:00 uur: vragenuurtje
>15:00 uur: herdenking aanslag Londen
>15:05 uur: regeling van werkzaamheden
>15:30 uur: debat over de verkiezingsuitslag

Ik wist niet dat Anne Fleur DnD speelt

singles get

checked

kek

wiew

het gaat snel beginnen jongens. get /comfy/

WE BREKEN HET PARTIJKARTEL OPEN

ALLAN SNACKBAR

Als jij bij het partijkartel gaat, kan je bij de Christenunie gaan

>zo jongeman, dus jij wilt kamerlid worden. Waarom denk je dat je een aanwinst voor de Christenunie bent?
>ik heb ook in Egypte gewoond.
>welkom aan boord!

checked

Hahha the times are changing? Now the left is going into hiding?

Stop met Anne Fleur aandacht geven.

Is er een backlash te verwachten vanavond als ze bij (((RTL))) late night komt? moeten we alvast wat copy pastas voorbereiden om in twitter tags te zetten bijvoorbeeld?

Dat zal niet snel gebeuren. Het partijkartel is nog te sterk.

Zeg dat tegen wilders zn tokkie leger niet hier.

Are you suggesting that Baudet will get shot?

telegraaf.nl/binnenland/27889986/__Ransomware_Tweede_Kamer__.html

>deze mensen willen stemcomputers terug

top kek

Laten we maar even afwachten wat er gaat gebeuren. Hopelijk ziet de redactie van RTL Late Night in dat ze niet weg zullen komen met haar kritiekloos haar jankverhaal te laten doen. Als ze echt ballen hebben zetten ze Baudet gewoon tegenover haar.

is het verstandigst

>are the vvd actually THIS stupid to work with GL?

It's GroenLinks that is stupid in this equation. Haven't you been paying attention these last 4 years? Even more than during 'Paars' the PvdA & VVD coalition basically enacted watered down VVD policies. Even though the VVD took some electoral damage from this, the PvdA was demolished. And I guess at least to some extent the damage comes from the coalition treatment of the Ukraine Association Agreement referendum and the corruption scandals within the VVD.

The PvdA has been a technocratic and crypto-elitist centre-left party since the early nineties. Sure, they pander to the 'progressive' narrative, which distracts not just Sup Forumsrightwingers but some old-school leftists as well.

On social-economic policy GL is, at least in rhetoric, more to the left than PvdA. On top of that, they've got a fundamental commitment to environmentalism and green-economics whereas the PvdA has always been a much more traditional pro-industrialization left party. This won't jive with the VVD and their obsession with short term economic growth, nor with the CDA pandering to their agricultural base.

GL also is much smaller than the PvdA was 4 years ago and thus lacks negotiation power. GL has no other options to get into power, the VVD can swith to the CU, make some socio-cultural consessions to these Christian soft-theocrats while reaffirming their pro-EU pro-corporatist agenda. Any critique from the genuine liberal wing within the VVD will be laid at the feet of GL: "we had to work with the CU, becuase these leftwing ideoloques could not compromise!"

Internetlingo sijpelt hun taal binnen, en ze zijn niet slim/standvastig genoeg om het uit te bannen.

me dont understand a word
what is going on here? and this chick looks so mongo?

She's the Dutch Zoe Quinn. (((Media))) presents her as a victim of the Baudet Jugend.

Guys I'm not overly optimistic about the coming months. The way the establishment has handled the election, and the fucking culture war of racism and sexism and islamophobia is just ramping up. The left are a bunch of children bloggers and journalists who wake up and get outraged over the first thing they see, probably fed to them in some way. We are going to have more pietendiscussies and anti-racism and all those destructive fucking things. I'm sad guys, I just don't want to do it anymore. It's just so fucking retarded. The same fucking 2-bit retarded ideology applied with viciousness to everything under the sun. Sigh. Forget it, ramble.

Social Justice.

De redenatie is "Wit is ook een kleur, als je blank zegt dan haal je hun kleur weg"

Zelf ben ik engelstalig opgevoed, dus ik doe het zonder dat ik het door heb.

Singular: medium
Plural: media

> sociaalmedia's

triggered

>Jongens, wie heeft amateur_sluts_take_big_muslim_cock.exe gedownload?

That fucking cheery optimist kees verhoeven too.

> Oh no biggy, we just got hacked and our data got fucked with malevolent intent. Maybe we'll work on our cyber security finally like I've been saying! Tee-hee! Gotcha!

"The left"

Stop this "the" shit. Just labelling something left or right tells us almost nothing.

Focus at least on specific people, specific media outlets, parties, or more obvious ideological constructs (e.g. white privilege, muh patriarchy).

Althoug I'm not really sure what 'left' even means anymore, and even though I tend to trigger leftist ideoloques irl, I guess 'left' still describes me better than 'right'. I won't deny these SJW crypto-totalitarians are growing more and more dominant within the larger and less coherent 'left', but there are those of 'us' that fucking despise this shit.

I don't feel at home at any Dutch party anymore, so I decided to vote on a meme-party, which suites this timeline I guess.

Stand strong. More pietendiscussies means more people will wake up to the insanity of the left.

You have a point fampai.

Controleren van taal als middel om elke discussie steeds meer binnen SJW kaders te forceren.

Het zowel een oppervlakkig politiek correct signaal als een middel om discussies te laten ontsporen door te mierenneuken over woorden die praktisch synoniemen zijn. Ik gebruik wit en blank doorelkaar en heb nu zin alleen blank te gebruiken gewoon om geen domme consessies te doen.

Het is ook iets dat in het Engels compleet irrelevant is, zoals zegt.

Denk aan die feministen die zeiken over HIStory om daarmee de focus van geschiedenis op de man te 'ontdekken'. Terwijl het Franse 'histoire' waar het van geleend is geen moer met mannen te maken heeft, en in het Nederlandse 'geschiedenis' ook geen link met mannen of mannelijkheid te vinden is.

Ill make sure to uses 'leftists' next time so you know I don't mean you

>Denk aan die feministen die zeiken over HIStory om daarmee de focus van geschiedenis op de man te 'ontdekken'. Terwijl het Franse 'histoire' waar het van geleend is geen moer met mannen te maken heeft, en in het Nederlandse 'geschiedenis' ook geen link met mannen of mannelijkheid te vinden is.
denk ook aan het Franse 'blanc'

Yeah I know the only way out is to have faith that sanity and such will persevere, but of course this is exactly why there is such a chokehold on both academia and journalism.

The problem is the journalists and young academics are in eternal September to a large degree. They are not taught anything and they don't know anything about the world. Their bubble will keep shitting out these faux-activists that operate as
> find prey
> find predator
> destroy predator as viciously as you can
They are not interested in learning anything about anything. Even when Pauw, who I believe is a pretty good guy at heart, tries to honestly engage in "PVVers", it becomes almost like a nature documentary where they try to understand why they are so angry.

It's one thing to see the insanity of some people but without a credible alternative we'll still decay like all hell. We need to study our history and societal development, because just being opposed to retardation is not enough. We need to teach.

Oke /polder/ dit is mijn theorie.

Ik heb al een lange tijd het vermoeden dat Geert Wilders wel degelijk controlled oppositie is, en nu FvD in deze shitstorm meegetrokken heeft. Het ging als volgt:

>18 Maart: Anne fleur verschijnt in het Artikel van AD waarin ze Baudet en de FvD aanvalt.
>18 Maart: Mensen die de uitingen tegen Baudet onterecht vinden gaan op onderzoek uit naar de persoon Anne Fleur
>18 Maart: De eerste twitteruitspraken van Anne Fleur komen boven water
>19 Maart: Facebook Wilders fanpaginas compileren deze uitspraken en zetten ze op social media
>19 Maart: Geert Wilders retweet deze social media posts.
>19/20 Maart: Het PVV social media leger trapt in de aas en belaagd Anne Fleur op social media.
>24 Maart: Anne Fleur claimt te zijn ondergedoken omdat ze bedreigd zou zijn door PVV en FvD aanhangers. Zonder enig concreet bewijs tot nu toe.

** Zie hier hoe FvD betrokken wordt in deze shitstorm en opgezette frame waardoor links de kans krijgt de FvD aanhang over een kam te scheren met de PVV, om zo de partij haar geloofwaardigheid te beschadigen **

>24-27 Maart: Anne Fleur slingert nog wat provocerende tweets de wereld in, shitstorm blijft aan
>27 Maart: Geert Wilders zegt aangifte te doen tegen Anne Fleur, geeft haar nog meer podium en media aandacht.
>28 Maart en verder: Anne Fleur krijgt podium om haar verhaal te doen in de MSM om haar frame verder te ontplooien: PVV en FvD onder een kam scheren en de geloofwaardigheid van de partij aan te tasten.

Het uiteindelijke doel is het Nederlandse volk te laten zien dat FvD hetzelfde is als PVV, zodat normies niet meer op de FvD durven/zullen stemmen.

Frits Wester schijnt een aardige coke verslaving te hebben. Die snuift aardig wat weg in de toiletten van Nieuwspoort.

I understand it's frustrating m8 but the ideas we hate most are still 100% exclusively left-wing. The people in academia and journalism are left-wing. And every single one of the people throwing a tantrum or siding with some disenfranchised group is left-wing. You could say they are the 'extremists' of a sort and that there are normal old-school left-wingers around, and that's true. But when you say that "The left" tells us almost nothing, this is blatantly untrue. The information is in the understanding of the type of ideas and people that oppose what we would like. This doesn't mean all lefties are equally trash and can't be our allies. But there is something seriously wrong with "the left" and the way it succumbs to marxism again and again and again and again. No? To make things fairer I could add that the right has a propensity to degenerate into self-preserving rage as well, but it is of a completely different nature.

I take it that you're a fan of Kraut and Tea? He's a classical left-winger but rips on Islam and regressive bullshit.

Anne Fleur is iig een nuttige idioot, zoveel is zeker

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=to:annefleurdd&src=typd

hier kun je alle tweets die aan haar gericht zijn zien, het zijn er aardig wat maar ik heb vooralsnog geen doodsbedreigingen gezien, evenmin als aanwijzingen dat die van FvD-aanhangers zouden komen

>Trouw
>feminist

archive.is/jWu6F

De klassieke aanvallen van links. Te bang om gewoon inhoudelijk op de materie in te gaan. Via laffe omwegen, haast Melkeriaans de rechtse snit uitmaken voor rotte vis.

Tragisch.

If you think I care that I got lumped in with the anne-fleurtjes of the world, I don't. I would have 6 years a go, but not anymore.

Being more precise is good tactics, know thy enemy etc. Sometimes I feel like I'm helping 'the right' (see what I did there) by posting here.

But it really works: I've noticed how annoyed I get when leftist blogs or opinion pieces make sweeping 'observations' about the right, or try to associate the entire right side of the enormous political spectrum with 'racism' and 'fascism'. A great deal of my time online and IRL discussions consist of reframing the discussion in more precise terms, i.e. not excepting Trump to be dismissed as a 'rapist white nationalist', which means the actual substance gets ignored, in as far as Trump has any substance.

I am aware of the irony that lurking and posting on Sup Forums for over 7 or 8 years has made me more precise and honest in identifying the different strains of rightwing thinking, considering the amount of genuine nazi's and fascists present here amongst all the shitposters and edgelords.

I went into the unknown in searc for something of value.

This Anne Fleur is a stereotypical angry activist hippie girl, empowered by the retarded Marxist notion that everything she'll ever come across is involved in a power-play between classes. She's just a vapid bimbo repeating old ideology in her blogs, and as is custom with people like that, they will
> attack without realizing it's bad
> feel attacked realizing that's very bad
She's just a run-of-the-mill hypocrite, and I think it's wrong to say that Geert is at fault of dragging Baudet into this. The people who are interested in destroying the FvD were always going to find specific victims to hold up, not just stick to nebulous claims of "Baudet is a racist/misogynist because of comment X". This is just part and parcel of the way the ideology works. Their entire worldview is predicated on the idea that people are trying to oppress others all the time, so OF COURSE they will jump at any victim they can find. And all the better if they themselves are that victim (without any real danger, of course). Baudet will just have to accept his bulletproof vest and bodyguards in a couple of months, and that has nothing to do with carefully planned controlled opposition OP. Anne Fleur is just a random disposable nobody. If Geert feels like he should defend himself, be it out of principle or political expediency, then more power to him. The people responsible for dragging the FvD through the mud are still those that would theoretically "use" Geert's position and corrupt it. This kind of strategic thinking is toxic and we shouldn't engage in it. Baudet and Wilders are their own men, and if the establishment can tarnish Baudet because of something Wilders does, then that is not on either of them. For God's sake, it's been shilling tactic for months to call Geert a jew and a shill.

goedenmorgen, i wanted to wait a while before asking this after watching the dutch election coverage and noticing how complex it is compared to burgeristan

so whats the verdict on geert? I havnt heard much news besides shills saying "lmao he lost rekt" but i know its way more complicated, whats the fallout of this election? Is the netherlands cucked or saved or something in between?

>feminist
>dol op koken

I actually agree with you, but I was generalizing because I was making a general point.

>verdict on geert

Low energy, controlled opposition.
Netherlands is completely cucked. The next coalition will be pro-EU, pro-feminist, pro-refugee.

Leftardism is the general political inclination of inferiors.
It is motivated by enviosity, the enviosity inferiors feel when themselves to regular or superior individuals.
Leftards will initially try to acquire the trinkets surrounding the superior, in the hope of compensating and alleviating their inadequacies.
However it never works, as what makes a superior isnt a transferable capital, but the ability to generate said capital.
(please note that capital in this instance does not just refer to money or goods, but also more immaterial things)
When the vile envious leftist creature realise it cannot ever close that gap, then an even uglier behavior kicks in: they try to take down everything so as to make sure nobody is happier than their own miserable self.
This is why leftism will ALLWAYS shill for self-destructive shit.

He made gains but was low energy. He's not part of the major coalition in any case.

I don't think we are cucked. He had less votes than thought. However, it does not change. Even if he had more votes, nobody wants to form a cabinet with his party.
So he won't 'govern' this cycle. Not that bad. However, his vote is very important to shake things up. I personally don't think he has all the solutions, but it's good to have him rant and shake people up.

Groenlinks cannot hold stand. They have to give in to VVD, they are laughing their ass of. GL is cucked.

Ah, I see now you were mostly trying to advocate for being precise. That's something that gets drowned out quite a bit yeah. The problem as I see it is that it wouldn't be solved by expanding the terminology perse. We could get into arguments (like this one) about whether """"""they"""""" are Progressives or Marxists or Hippies or just Pathological Bimbos, when it's about the ideas like you said. In this case we are talking about Baudet and the attacks on him. It's infuriating to call that done by "the left", but it IS the left, at low resolution. The problem with how """""they"""" sometimes treat the right, is that for them the right ITSELF is the thing that is racist. They work from the categories back to the ideas and the people, not the other way around. This is very bad and very destructive, and it pushes everyone right of center further right because you can not deal with people that do this. So I'll concede that having broad terminology for theories is a good thing when discussing politics, but a very bad thing when discussing a single issue (like this one) and who might be 'responsible'. It doesn't matter. "The left" or whatever, the discussions continues. The purity of the terminology is not relevant to what's happening directly. It's extremely relevant when you talk about groups of people, like how you like to be a "leftist" but not THIS kind of leftist. It's enough that you hate this sort of thing. I don't hate leftists who still believe in equality of opportunity and some sense of equality before the law. We have moved so, so far from that in these matters. Baudet is playing a dangerous game and I hope he's ready for what's coming.

I can appreciate his video's, but sometimes he's too simplistic/hamfisted, as are most YouTube e-celebs.

I was never a total leftwing zealot, but I think two people were central to exposing a lot of the cliched talking points that I acquired through social osmosis instead of reason: Sam Harris and Karen Straughan. There where dozens more ofcourse, but these two I think were the most devastating.

It's funny, considering how Harris appears to be generally disliked here on Sup Forums that I've got to know him years a go through an image macro posted on Sup Forums in the then popular creationism vs. evolution threads.

The whole online 'atheist and skeptic' movement debable in 2011, 2012 led me to Straughan.

I disagree with them on many smaller points, but their core assertions have affected me greatly.

I'll give a shoutout to Mykeru, who has made some of the best anti-sjw youtube video's ever made.

geert is cucked, two richard spenceresque clowns won two seats and left wing parties attracted the most votes of the young demographic. So the future is save - now only the babyboomers and provincial petty bourgies need to change their position after voting for another neoliberal government against their interest.

Orwellisering en verpaupering van de mooie nederlandse taal vot nuances