Why do Germans look like this?

Why do Germans look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwRXiWMW7c8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off Hanz

Russian admixture.

Why are German Nazis having summercamps in the Swedish forest?

He's sad because he's not hard at work.

Only trumpfags look like bitches

You tell me, Klaus.

because germans are a diverse ethnic group. the northern ones are more nordic looking while the southern ones look like other central euros. germans don't have a 'main' phenotype

He looks more asian to me almost hapa.

This is Hanz by the way. He has severe schizophrenia.

Definitely a case of rape baby after ww2. He lives in Berlin, East Germany.

Because Sweden is rightful Aryan clay

There are no Aryans in Europe.

WW2 wasn't that long ago

youtube.com/watch?v=lwRXiWMW7c8

Too much jerking off.

Holy Fuck Hanz. Is this nigger still alive? I've seen some nutty ass German posters here recently I assumed was him. Who's got the link to the youtube video where he tries to flee the police?

Guy on the left here has the same skull shape.

The actor for vikings looks like a faggot too

That's what the average Sup Forums user looks like.

Not to mention the average Sup Forums user has a 8"x6" cock and makes $100,000/yr

Looks like someone liberated your gene pool

so if i don't shave and scrunch up my face like i'm smelling a real stinky poopy all the time, i will earn your respect?

Vladmir with the bantz

What happened to that German 18-19 year old guy that murdered a 9 year old boy and had photos posted to Sup Forums? Was he ever caught?

That looks more like a Finn
It looks like he is about to say something like ''SPURDO SPARDE :DDD BENIS XDDD''

Germans are funny looking.

Because Russians and Mongolians raped you in the second world war. Roughly only 10% of Germans are pureblooded.

It's the Illuminati!
Where is he, though? I stopped browsing/x/ when he was stranded in Budapest

Bavarians are pretty Nordic looking actually. The Swabians and Badeners less though, yes.

You may not it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Most Germans don't have the "Nordic" look if that's what you are expecting. Germans are a separate ethnicity from Scandinavians. They have Scandinavian genes ( about 15 to 18 percent ), but they are mostly a Germanic subclade of R1b

A lot of actual slavs especially Russian are really pale, though.

I am German ethnically but grew up in the USA and my ancestors were German and Austrian. I have dark hair, practically black. Some people think I am mixed or half asian or latino. I a 100% white. All my family has dark hair too and light eyes and white skin.

Even Hitler had dark hair and brown eyes, was he half asian? I think he was half Jew though...

>prussians (slavs) raped through every territory
>russians (slavs) raped everyone again
>all the actual germans died in all three gigantic war they had

Austria are the only Germans left, everything else are larping slavs

The guy could pass 100% as an average slav and nobody would doubt.

Soviet rapists were central Asians and gypsies.

Not the Soviet soldiers.

The Germans had pretty much exterminated the Caucasian Russian male population (who are mostly heavily concentrated in the area of Russia that was invaded). By that point, Stalin was calling on reserve divisions from the Far East who by virtue of geography consisted of Asiatic soldiers.

T-that's how I look...

t. Günther Lusłąwsky von Deutschermann

I look like this too reee

Having that name is insulting?

>t. Paulinho Da Silva Dos Santos Lima Jesus Costa

You don't get his joke.. I'd assume brasilbro implied he's a polish untermensch and thus looks like this instead of your average german.

I understood.
I lived in Leipzig for two years.

I just think it is hypocritical for a hue monkey to judge on rival superiority.

because all the german wymmin got raped after they took the country and they all gave birth to slav german hybrids and then their children are a third slav and so theres a lot of slav in germans today, thankfully I'm pure Australia heritage with pure 100% Bavarian phenotype, so honestly, I'm more german then any german in Germany today, in some respects, I should own Germany rather then anyone there. in some regards, I'm da fuhrer