Pennsreich General "TOM WOLF LOVES SOMALIA" Edition

We talk about the superiority of Pennsylvania

Continuing on from this thread

Fuck Tom Wolf.

so that is the long game to get OU into the B1G

>Cascadia not taking Washington State, any of Oregon Idaho or Montana
You fucking what m8?

You will never take Jefferson from us!

Boy howdy, Pennsylvanians are as deluded as they are retarded.

Says the Jew Yorker who sucks nigger cocks in NYC

ummm fuck you for stealing my post you white nationalist prick

/412/ meetup when?

You get Seattle that's all that matters.

Cascadia Rises

after the /724/ meetup

ˢᵒ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ

If you northern snowniggers think that you're gonna come down south and take shit over you're mistaken. I pray the day comes and I can spray you terrible driving, pompous acting, heroin doing faggots down like the degenerates you are.

Mountaineers are always free cocksuckers!!!

t. WV Master-Race.

Don't worry Texas half your state will go to Mexico. And the other half will go to the superior Pennsylvania.

It's a win win, Cascadia gets to keep their capital. Newfoundland, The South and Quebec get independence. And then we form an alliance that nobody can stop.

fuck tom wolf and fuck allegheny people

>Texas
You are one dumb motherfucker

we've done this before faggot

Tom wolf loves sucking Somali cock, I can't wait till we replace him.

Why is Texas not part of Dixie?

>yfw the entire state decided to elect a democrat because corbett wouldn't cover up pedo state's bullshit

>ate] [Auto] 8

Texas is too far gone at this point, I mean 35% white?

Yeah too bad most of you northerners nowadays would be too soft or unwilling to fight. Too busy getting assraped by your boyfriend.

PENN HEIL

too bad pennsylvanians are the most powerful race in the world

Pennsylvania has the biggest Army National Guard and fourth largest Air National Guard, inbred

>unironically thinks Pennsylvania is a northern state on the same level as jew york

Have you ever been to Pennsylvania or do you just spout the "North East" meme without any true knowledge?

I have cousins who live in NC, god tier fried chicken and cheerwine

Sheetz had Cheerwine floats for a while and now they have 20oz bottles of Cheerwine. Its okay.

I got grad school offers from schools in Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, and Kentucky. The best ranked school I got into is in Pennsylvania, but the school I got the best offer from is in Texas. What to do?

Also on an unrelated but knowing where I am this matters note, I'm not white (not black either).

Pennsreich women, Pennsreich loyalty
Pennsreich beer and Pennsreich song
Their old beautiful charm
And inspire us to noble deeds
During all of our lives

what schools in PA and what grad program

>mexico somehow absorbing the American southwest
>Mexico is going to absorb an area with a larger GDP and near equal population and lots of guns

literly every balkinization thread its so retarded if anything large portions of Mexico would become part of the American successor states.

I'm just defending my southern land from you faggots.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPSI WILL FUEL MY SOLDIERS

>PEPSI
damn bro you were doomed from the start

International relations at Pittsburgh and Penn State.

Fuck this state. I go to school at Nova and I hate it. This place has shit roads, shit drivers, and Philly is shit. Wawa is the only redeeming part of this state

both are shit schools :/
go to texas

>Pepsi
>Pepesi
>Implying pepsi isn't keks beverage
It's a Carolina tradition

Penn State, aside from the pedo memes, is a wildly good academic school

i can't argue with those digits family

penn state is better than pitt, but PA has much better unis to offer

yeah, UPENN the one in the ivy league
theres literally nothing to lose with a penn state degree

stop being divisive in a Pennsreich thread or you go to gulag in New Jersey

i went to pitt and penn state and i absolutely hated my time at both
just don't want him to end up like me
D:

>couldnt have fun in Oakland
>couldnt have fun at State

wew lad you really are the Sup Forums guy without friends

Bedford Country user Reporting In

Central Pennsylvania is the best region in the U.S. geographically. Great variety in landscape, not crowded, relatively cohesive society, removed from the cities yet 2-6 hour drive to most major population centers in the region, essentially no threat of natural disasters, varied climate and seasons. Hail Pennsylvania

For the particular program I'm interested in Pitt is actually quite respected academically. Then again so is University of Texas and Texas A&M, both of which I got into as well.

i had groups of friends, i partied, etc.
pitt was just a communist hellhole tho, absolute trash people (and trash sports lel)
penn state has some 10/10 party sloots

If anyone is considering Villanova here, don't fucking go. The admin participates in some very jewy stuff and they pretty much brainwash the student body. For all intents and purposes, the school is a cult

>University of Texas
i go there t b h

Dauphin county fag here.
Holy fucking shit Ohio sucks, eh?