UH OH

UH OH

Why is it a popular meme to hate Russia nowadays?

>DRUMPF
BTFO
>Sup Forums
BTFO
>ALT-RIGHT
BTFO
>TRUMPCARE
BTFO
>MUSLIM BAN
BTFO
>CONSERVITARDS
BTFO

Pol is fucking FINISHED

because liberals keep getting BTFO and they need a scapegoat

I know street niggers smarter than Maxine Waters.

>prepared by Maxine Waters

how can your elected officials be this stupid, that old bitch sounds and looks like a crazy crack whore.

Still very funny, people will laugh at lefties for generations to come.

It's going to be great to look back on this content with my grandkids. I'll laugh. Little user will laugh. We'll all have a great time.

Liberals hate Russia because they're mean to faggots.

That nigger couldn't tell you where Russia is. Dead serious. "It be somewhere crossed da oceans."

I like what you got here. Real cutting edge stuff. Real game changer. I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before. My eyes are open. My senses are sharpened. There's no doubt in my mind. Drumpf is finished.

Really makes me think tee bee aych

If you like Russia so much, why don't you go live there comrade? Fucking pinko scum.

Where is Bannon?

Future confirmed!! dont kill yourselves yet people!

Whom else? Muslims? Niggers? Jews? What are you, racist?

>Muslims?
Yes.

Missing: Devin Nunes

The sooper sekrit ninja warrior that can sneak into the Whitehouse unnoticed "anytime he wants to."

FUCK OFF SHILL

they're all white males.

T. CIA
Maxine Waters is so fucking stupid that she has been in congress for twenty years and she still has almost no net worth because she still owes a million dollars on her million dollar house.
Her champagne lifestyle is completely dependent on sucking (((bankster))) cock.
The Jews talk about controlling politicians and making them engage in treason against the people in the Protocols, and this bitch is a textbook case of compromised, because she is completely fucking dependent on their gibs.

Seriously, it's the only reasoning I've ever actually gotten from liberals on their anti-Russian stance. They "violate human rights" (re: homosexuals)

>That nigger couldn't tell you where Russia is.
Wait seriously?

Can we meme this bitch into becoming the face of the DNC?

Why doesn't Sup Forums take this opportunity to point out all the DNC and Democrats who have accepted money from Russian interests?

the russian mafia is trying to cuck your government and turn you into a shitty east european state

>and turn you into a shitty east european state
As opposed to Hillary, who no doubt would have turned USA into a zeroth world utopia? Get real.

maxine waters is a well known retard. she's legitimately a crazy person and is fucked in the head. that's why all the people paying attention to what she says is hilarious. they are so desperate that they latch onto people like maxine fucking waters and keith olberman top lel

I haven't kept up to date with CNN. Is Trump still literally Hitler or is he a Russian puppet now?

usa was pretty good as it was, imho

and what is it with the constant hillary referencing? she's retired, pence is the vice president

Is the she one who called NASA racists for telling her why the a Mars rover couldn't go look at the flag we left on the moon or was that some other congressional sheboon?