Can SD win?

Or will they fuck it all up like Netherlands?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170323104509/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/23/denmark-already-has-a-muslim-ban-its-just-called-something-else/?utm_term=.902b9041a062
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think they might actually have a chance

do they have any parties to ally with them? i know that's a big issue that FN is facing in france right now - a plurality of support, but even if le pen gets elected, no one will touch a coalition with FN with a 10 foot pole. will jimmie make friends?

it would appear they have a chance at being the biggest party, but I don't think... well, maybe they can be invited to prop up another coalition government. if they end up as the biggest single party that could happen. that'd be a big win for them either way

I want them to win so badly....also Geert didn't really lose. He gained 5 more seats, 20 total and he's the only member of his party. 2 seats for FvD and the lib shit government coalition lost a shit ton of seats.

You must go to Sup Forumsder more often, Dutch bros are pretty chill and will explain anything you want to know.

My main concern right now is Germany and France.

Le Pen has a good chance at winning while Germany looks like it might be fucked with Merkel or Schultz and between those two, believe it or not, I'd prefer Merkel. They really need more candidates

INGA RASISTER PÅ VÅRA GATOR

The blue M's are flirting with the SD. And the blue M's got the four parties to the right of it in their laps too. So 2018 will be really interesting.

i am worried for le pen. i think she'll get demolished in the second round, although i will stay hopeful. germany is completely fucked though - AFD will secure some seats, but i think they're already be too far gone.

what is the situation like with the four parties? can i get a timely briefing?

>what is the situation like with the four parties? can i get a timely briefing?

Sorry, only three of the parties to the right are in the lap of the blue M's.

The 12.5 % have gained for some reason, even tho they talk about legalising polygamy. Nobody likes that.

The 6.5 % are in charge of the school. Nobody likes them either because public school is infested with enrichers bringing down the overall grades and esteem internationally.

The 3.0 % are Christians and nobody listens to them.

>not wanting Sweden to fall and serve as an example of what you shouldn't do to your country
>not wanting Trump to constantly tell people to look at what's happening in Sweden for years to come

>Having one first world nation in the middle of every other first world nations turn into a third world nation will be a positive for everyone else

>This is what Brazil actually believes

they just want to be better than literally anyone

Cautionary tales exist for a reason.

they will get a coalition and possibly prime minster. However they are the softest "far-right" party ever. Probally around the same as the democrats but with anti-immigrant rhetoric.

SD won't fuck up. The other parties are fucking up all the time though.
I am 100% sure SD will be biggest party next election. What will probably happen is that SD, M, KD and dick party forms a coalition, where hopefully Jimmie will have the prime minister post.

The party elite are a bunch of cucks, but the grass roots of that party is pretty based. And Kasselstrand will make them more radical.

what if annie goes left though? exciting times either way

Those have to be the gayest political party symbols I've ever seen

They need 51% for any positive change to happen in Sweden. None of the other parties will ally with them, and even if they did there would be a slew of (((((demands)))))) and SD would be cucked.

Or, all the other parties, full of butthurt feminists and cucks, are going to form a single part just to gain majority. We will become America 2.0 with 2-party system, which would actually be better than this fucking mess we have now.

what is the dick party? is that OVR?

that's what i was thinking. the social democrat rose is pretty cool looking, but the other parties need to hire a graphic designer urgently. i'm assuming the SD logo is supposed to be some sort of foil to the rose, but it looks like ass.

If this poll is true, a right coalition would have more seats than a left coalition. I made the maths:

SD+M+L: 45,8
S+C+VPK: 43,2

1. They will be the biggest party
2. They will have the deciding votes
3. No, they wont be part of any government

the two party system is based sven, don't knock it til you try it.
here in america, we get to pick between center right and glorious right wing. it's pretty cool and puts a hold on most forms of leftist economics from spreading.

>VPK
n0ice
I think KD and MP will climb over 4 but we'll see. KD always do somehow, maybe the pollsters don't go to Jönköping or something, and MP will go back to their core and people will think "oh, but, you know, they have the word Miljö in their name.. Which party do you think is best for the environment, a red party or a green party??" and it'll get them at least above 4 (although it was orgasmically sweet to see that Fridolin is the second least popular minister of the current gov)

I'd love it if the NRM won.

Sadly this is impossible

"The liberals" have a dick as their logo. They haven't have an original thought in a long time and cucks to whatever is mainstream. Lately their leader have started to talk in a more right wing manner, so they can probably be useful idiots for our cause.
SD's logo is supposed to be a Anemone hepatica. I hope Alternativ för Sverige gets a cool logo.

It's a tradition thing. Everyone is supposed to use flowers for the logo.

The one SD use is a common hepatica. Because it's blue and yellow and when it flowers it means it's more or less finally spring after the long dark of winter. So I guess there's some symbolism to it.

>what's that? we need a new symbol?
>flops dick on table
based

You don't understand the election system.

And SD don't have to win, it is enough to be big enough to force the others to change. The problem is that SD is not enough in it self, it need to be a threat of violence or revolution to get the politicians to make the necessary changes. to remove all kinds of kebab

I also think that KD will get seats, but MP is doomed.

This

>Netherlands
>Fuck up

This was literally the best scenario, even though Wilders isn't the biggest we still managed to knock the biggest leftist party 30 seats down and we got /ourguys/ 2 seats, which is very difficult for a new party. Anyway, partycartel is dying and let's hope our new pm will be Omtzigt.

what would prevent KD from forming a coalition with SD as well, and the greens or V with social democrats?

i don't know anything about L, but from what i read on wikipedia, they sound like our cuckservatives, the type who joined the #nevertrump shit.

that's a nice flower. it's too bad the logo looks like clip art. it doesn't even have the white things.

I'm not even a full on fascist, I just think that the sittuation in which Sweden is in right now needs to be stopped and I doubt any center right party can do that. Well maybe they'll just be the start. Let's hope Putin finances some of them.

Jimmie Åkesson is literally doing nothing the past year and he has gained votes. The other parties are so retarded and keep fucking up SD just keeps getting votes by doing jack shit.

The biggest party in Sweden is defending free handouts for returning IS terrorist, their argument is that we have to take care of them because they're citizens.

Even Sven in his cuckshed understands this is pants on head.

>what would prevent KD from forming a coalition with SD as well, and the greens or V with social democrats?
The threshold for gaining seats in the parliament is 4%. If they get over that limit, that would be what I suspect will happen.

>i don't know anything about L, but from what i read on wikipedia, they sound like our cuckservatives, the type who joined the #nevertrump shit.
L is cuckservatives to the core. But soon, it will be us they will cuck to. Just look at what happen to the never trumpers, they seem very quiet nowadays.

I think the elites have to be (or at least pretend to be) cucks because if they acted even a little based people would constantly be reminding them of the 6 gorillion.

>Sweden might get SD to become relevant
Time to tighten our immigration policies again it seems.
Our "mudslime" ban may need to be build upon as we cant have the Swedes exceed us. We wouldn't want the mudslime rapefugees coming here instead.
web.archive.org/web/20170323104509/https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/23/denmark-already-has-a-muslim-ban-its-just-called-something-else/?utm_term=.902b9041a062

Still I doubt that Sven will even vote for SD on election night. There are simply too many baby boomer cuc ks in Sverige right now.

But SD doesn't want to remove kebab. They don't speak about repatriation anymore, just assimilation and integration. SD is a shitty, jewish, false hope.

Yes. I wouldn't go down the "jewish false hope" line, but they are Cucks. We need something dangerous to threaten the establishment with. Like serious nazist. The politicians need to know that there is repercussions if they don't do what the people want.

That won't happen until a complete collapse is imminent though. Look at Germany, the only reason NSDAP was able to succeed was because people were literally starving in the streets. Sweden is still very sleepy and comfortable, of course people haven't woken up.

I'm losing hope, user. What if the time isn't ripe until it's too late?

SD won't change anything, it's a corrupt nepotistic party that only exist to make the party leaders rich and anybody challenging them gets kicked out.
also i rather have the dindus living segregated in their shitty ghettos then (((integration/assimilation)))

If SD wins that automatically makes Swedes more deserving of uncucking than Germans IMO.

The only reason why sweden is "Wealthy" now, is because of the massive state debt. If it were not for the massive debt slowly killing us, all western "Democracys" would be just like the Weimar.

Germany doesn't even have a legal chance to uncuck themselves. They saw to that pretty thoroughly. Their only hope is literally armed resurrection, and that's not going to happen.

I fear Sweden is too far gone as well, it will take a lot to remove the kebab, but even more to remove the fucking cancer jew. Whatever happens in the future, it won't be pretty.

>muh aryan gene

it's shit, your aryan gene is shit. look at the average swefag.

completely cucked and a little bitch. is that what you're trying to defend? lmao

They can't win outright. But they've had an exponential growth in each election and will be the second or maybe the biggest party in government.

If other parties refuse to form a coalition government that might trigger a constitutional crisis and a new election almost immediately. But the left and right parties actually worked together last time to avoid exactly this. That should tell you what a farce it is.