/MPoK/ - Memetic Principality of Kek - WE ARE SERIOUS ON THIS EDITION

This thread is designed to advertise, recruit for, and help discuss the creation of the Memetic Principality of Kek!

The plan overall is to create a society that embraces both technology and traditional values. You can think of it like as as a similar concept to Amish communities. The overall structure of government will follow some of Curtis Yarvin's ideas, and is shown below:

>1) We will create a cryptocurrency known as the Kekcoin. Every Kekcoin will backed by 1 square meter of land (Read: each Kekcoin can be redeemed for 1 square meter of land). The idea stems from the German Rentenmark. This way, our currency will be the very first one which is backed by actual goods: land.
See more here: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184
>2) People who are eligible to live in the MPoK will have to buy those coins, go to the location, and claim a piece of land in relation to how many Kekcoins he spends.
>3) Not everybody will be eligible to live there, but even if you are not eligible, you can invest in the MPoK. In addition, you will be free to speculate with our crypto in an exchange.
>4) How to introduce the crypto is yet to be discussed.
>5) We have found land as cheap as 10710.41 hectares for $5,900,000 USD. This means that our cryptocurrency will issue the exact amount of 107,104,100 coins. More info on this here: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.0

See updates on any other potential locations here: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=2.0

PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVE ANY PRACTICE IN REAL ESTATE OR LAND LAWS!
We are serious on this, so we need skilled people. Right now we need to know how easy is to legally create a new settlement in Wyoming, so if any of you happens to have any experience in law or are a lawyer, your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184
1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=43.0
ebay.com/itm/162439092130?_mwBanner=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bunch of animefags stepping outside of their basement

HAHAHAHA

OH BOY AM I LAFFIN

YES! I'M IN! THIS HAS TO HAPPEN!

BTFO SHILL

^Beta as fuck

THIS. IS. KEKISTAN!

I am joining the forum! Hope this doesn't die... lets see how far we get lads!

A multi-cultural society. Will blacks and Jews be allowed there?

I'm so fucking in! Good stuff in this forum!

No. Fuck you nigger

A black nigger, I didn't know that even exist. What a terrible disease!

*I mean a black jew

I'm a jew, will I be allowed?

I think we're just going to have to fight and invade somewhere instead.

Start organising that invasion and colonisation force rather than looking at real estate.

artilllery costs more that what they ask to chip in, tho

There was a similar thread about a settlement in Chile on Saturday, if we make settlement, we'd have to watch out for the FBI

>People who are eligible to live in the MPoK will have to buy those coins
What do we buy the Kekcoins with? If we use any other currency to buy them then it will defeat the purpose of it being backed by actual goods because you can gain Kekcoins with currency backed by nothing. If we buy Kekcoins with land then this seems rather circular.

Also, would this glorious kekistani settlement be self-sufficient?Self-governing?

I like this: memeticprincipalityofkek.club/index.php?topic=40.msg184

Kekcoins fluctuate against USD but 1 kekcoin will always worth 1 square meter of land. That's why kekcoins are backed. They work like notes backed by 1oz of gold, but instead of being redeemed for gold, they are redeemed for land. Easy.

I like this, but what of eventually buying more land? Who would administer the annexation of new foreign lands to the Memtic Prinicipality of Kek

Read this: 1espzufmsehqffgzbvz3fkwhjzalqqatjo.club/index.php?topic=43.0

The land they have found is big enough to host 500.000 people. Kekcoins will soar as fuck if they do it.

I don't think they are going to annex more land any time soon.

bump

Nigga is a way to chip in and buy the land, while owning the proportional part you've paid. Kekcoins ARE backed by land.

I'm a mobile fag, does the site say anything specific , like a timeline and like a patreon or some shit?

And we will have a yuge wall

Alternatively we can all just start travelling out to a disputed region of the world, fuck up some locals and delcare it the new Kekist State then attracting volunteer fighters from all over the world to secure its existence.

ITT Autism
These threads are cancer And are whats ruining Sup Forums.

>german flag

For fuck sake, stop ruining nice things.

you're not a believer bro... i am

Ah none of this shit. Kek is not a God.

Keep worshiping him and you'll soon be worshiping Moloch instead, like Tomi Lahren or Richard Spencer.

Yes pls. How do I buy Kekcoins? Can I just pay for them online with my credit card?

GIB CLAY

If you are paying attention, Kek is not behind the Holy Roman Empire. We know who that is. We know who the baal/molech worshippers are. We're the inheritors of a much greater force called the Teutonics. This is who is behind the Iron Cross. This is who created the Knights Templar. Like most things in life they have been infiltrated and subverted by the Holy Roman Empire. Do a bit of history digging and you too will see what is. No one can stand against Furor Teutonicus. No one can stand against the Green Man. No one can stand against the American revolutionaries. Though the sky falls, justice will be done. Deus vult and shadilay my brothers.

Tomi worships black cock. Not sure how that translates to moloch though

ebay.com/itm/162439092130?_mwBanner=1

Kekistan bumper stickers :-)