Legalising weed in Canada

So Canadas gonna legalise weed. One of the few things I agree on with cuckdeau. Whilst I would never use such a degenerate drug myself, it should be peoples choice and we need to stop wasting public money and police time on arresting and sentencing those who sell weed (who'd all be instantly out of business the moment it was legalised anyway)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20001127/heavy-pot-use-can-cause-physical-dependence
learnaboutmarijuanawa.org/factsheets/dependence.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2797098/
drugrehab.com/addiction/drugs/marijuana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

3 fucking years too late.

Germany finally legalized (medical) weed this month, too. Patients can get up to 100g/mo, fully covered by health insurance (which is the most surprising part, this is gonna cost insurance companies an arm and a leg because currently we have to import weed from Canada or Netherlands, but we're already planning government-supervised growing so that we can supply our demand by 2019)

Recreational is still a no-go, but some cities are already pushing for it. And I don't care much about legalising recreational, been buying off the black market for decades now and can keep doing that a few more years. And if I want a coffeeshop experience, I'm living half an hour away from the border to NL.

As long as it cant be smoked in public places,i have no problem with weed legalisation.

Dunno. People drink in public all the time, so either both should be banned or both should be allowed.

Fun fact: The city I live in (Duisburg) has decided to ban alcohol downtown starting next month or so - except for pubs and beer gardens of course. Let's see how that'll work out for them.

wait tax payer money is going to subsidize ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''medical''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' marijuana usage??

> implying there are no medical uses for cannabis

And yes.

Oh that's cool, I'm all for making alcohol illegal.

Marijuana laws though, are all wrong in germany. I hope they regain their senses eventually and make it at least legal in some places. It's way past time and the reasons and laws they cling to are completely obsolete.

>Have cheaper and more readily available alternatives to weed that have undergone actual medical testing to be used on humans
>DUDE THIS PLANT IS BETTER

Its never medical, these "people" just want to spread their cancerous drug use on society.

I see Sharia is growing stronger in Germany

I'm not a smoker of that weed but people think that legalizing weed will make everybody a stoner and get high all the time in the street.
Here in Portugal you can smoke and I rarely see anyone smoking weed. Sometime I see some teenagers and that's it. People prefer to smoke in the confines of their homes.

>Have cheaper and more readily available alternatives to weed that have undergone actual medical testing to be used on humans
Like what? marijuana is very good for depression

Late and over budget

>implying your average Hans actually needs cannibis medicinally

I guess it helps with the anxiety you get from realizing your country is doomed.

In a non-white Canada, yeah that's gonna be a blast, I can already tell.

Blazing up your retarded offspring just so you don't have to deal with him for 1 hour hardly constitutes as "medical application". If it does, then a bullet to the head is a fucking cure.

this is the worst fucking pepe. delete it. RIGHT NOW

im going to smoke weed on the beach in Vancouver.

or i'll call up a hooker to my condo, smoke some 420 and then give my pee pee sucked

kek, its gonna be GREAT

kek so is alcohol and heroin, you don't treat the symptoms of depression you need to treat the source.

Getting people addicted to something new is just another scheme.

>flag
>Vancouver
Sounds about right.

As I said, some cities like Düsseldorf have been pushing for legalization for quite some time now. It's gonna happen eventually.

i mean, is this legalizatoin thing really going to happen?

weed is so illegal here where I am.

i just want to be free to smoke 420, chill at the beach, enjoy the air and sea; get the munchies and have some seafood by the beach, watching the sunset, it'd be so great.

then i go back to my Condo, hire a really hot hooker, smoke some 420 then get my pecker licked, it'd be GREATTTTTTTT

YEAHH

>addiction to marijuana
Marijuana doesn't cause dependency.

Wanna bet Trudeau is going to jack up legal weed pricing?

What a fucking obvious liar
Trudeau is the ultimate example of how to not fuck up

I don't think hes lying, when you have a population that just wants to blaze up; why do it so early on in your term? It will be fresh in their minds to keep him in.

Exactly

>um I know I promised you guys could blaze if you voted for me,but fuck delivering my promises,fuck you, vote for me agian or no weed lololololol

He's not even a real politician and he acts just like one,the cuck

yes it does

webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/news/20001127/heavy-pot-use-can-cause-physical-dependence
learnaboutmarijuanawa.org/factsheets/dependence.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2797098/
drug.addictionblog.org/dependence-on-marijuana/
drugrehab.com/addiction/drugs/marijuana/

you can apply that to masturbation.

I literally couldn't care less about weed.

>physical-dependence

I-I will legalize guys. We totally are financially fucked as a country and multiculturalism hasn't failed. haha diversity is our strength 420 b-blaze it!

Feels good man