1984 redux - All new 1 pound coins include a passive RFT

This allows the NSA in cooperation with MI6 to track all people in the UK. The data from the RFT tags is combined with data from shops and banks, allowing to track every single person who has a 1 pound coin in his or her possession.

Avoid at all cost or be 100% tracked.

Other urls found in this thread:

prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html
cs.virginia.edu/~robins/RFID_Powder.pdf
security.stackexchange.com/questions/53673/how-does-the-authentication-in-the-new-uk-£1-coin-work
nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v298/n2/full/scientificamerican0208-68.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can Britain outcuck Germany?

>RFID
>Long range

Protip: don't press your wallet up to an RFID reader and you'll be fine

I used to glue two 1 pence coins together and the vending machine counted them as a pound.

Source?

What if you break the coin in half and just tell the idiots to fuck off?

It does not work long range. It works in close proximity of up to 2 meters. Whenever you pass from the tube entrance gates or walk into a government building or into a hospital or by a bus station where the NSA and the MI6 have placed active RFT sensors to check for coins, will a ping be sent to the database.

Read up on it, it is not like this is a secret.

most people can be tracked by their cells anyway who cares.

>What if you break the coin in half and just tell the idiots to fuck off?
The RFT is in the hologram - the hologram is designed to double-function as a passive RFT. An active electric impulse from an RFID reader up to 2 meters away can result in the hologram emitting a low frequency ping - the coins are manufactured in a way so that the holograms are slightly different emitting up to 1 billion slightly different pings.

>most people can be tracked by their cells anyway who cares.
This may be true, but the NSA and MI6 are in particularly interested in people who switch off their phones or use phones that are not theirs or have no phone at all.

just pop them in a microwave?

What's the actual purpose of this? Just to track the circulation of coins or what.

i guess it would help with counterfeits?

"Long range" RFID use another wave length and work up to 10 or 20 m. In perfect conditions (so, outside of a town) it could work up to 50m.

Oh shit nigga, that's me. But I'm just an anti-social faggot and barely use my phone or leave it at home.

Quite wise answer my burger friend.

>just pop them in a microwave?
This will not work. What you need to do is avoid 1 pound coins, always use paper money or lower denomination coins.

Also, do not carry credit cards, modern ID cards and switch off your phone when on critical missions.

Nigga, how do I get in on these "critical missions"?

Why are you such a faggotry-riddled cheese monkey?

Who carries coins anymore?
By the way, CAPTCHA asked me to select all squares with vehicles, I selected the traffic sign, passed. What is happening?

What, I'm not allowed to go on critical missions?

>Nigga, how do I get in on these "critical missions"?
This information is not for you. You understand this thread was tagged, right?

OR is that the secret question?
I don't know the answer though, you should give it to me.

US currency and the Euro already contains RFID technology:
prisonplanet.com/022904rfidtagsexplode.html

Attached image shows an example of how $100 bills in the US can be used to counterfeit currency. The source is here:

There will be no more anonymous transactions in the future. Even through paper money, the government will be able to devise systems to monitor all of your spending habits.

First of all: bullshit
Secondly: what use would tracking coins be if you had no idea who was carrying them? Can't even know for sure a person is carrying them, could be a fucking retard dog that swallowed one or some shit.

If you have a cellphone this literally already happens.

it throws knowns and unknowns out.

Man, I'm just here to jack off to the silver bitch on the circle, quit giving me shit.

>Secondly: what use would tracking coins be if you had no idea who was carrying them?
I already provided the information. The pings from the coins are cross-referenced with other information. The success rate of IDing people is North of 95% by tracing the pings to source.

The beauty of this system is what the NSA has been good at for decades - analyzing meta-data to find potential problem citizens.

>and switch off your phone when on critical missions.

Gat dangit Dale, I am Mr. Big
ahem
>I, am Mr. Big

Or you could use one of those signal blocking wallets or coin purses or just line your wallet in aluminum foil.

To know who was carrying the coin, wouldn't you have to give it to the specific person you want to track in the first place? Thus defeating the entire fucking purpose???

Wut? So when I spend my pound coin at the ice cream truck they start tracking him instead? How do they know who has any particular coin at any one time?

>Or you could use one of those signal blocking wallets or coin purses or just line your wallet in aluminum foil.
What is low frequency RFT tech?

>I already provided the information. The pings from the coins are cross-referenced with other information. The success rate of IDing people is North of 95% by tracing the pings to source.
Cross referenced with what information.
Explain explicitly how they can know who is holding a specific coin. And if they're already tracking who people are and where they are, why do they also need to track what small change they're carrying?

Your entire thread belongs on /x/
Off you fuck.

this

We have to be able to track down Hans for saying something Islamaphobic after "15" year old Abdullah satisfies a sexual emergency with 11 year old Kirsten.

>he doesn't know about Sup Forumss critical missions
Agent user, your task today is to buy tendies, fap tissues, and the latest issue of pic related. Dont use any pound coins. Good luck and this post will self destruct in 5 seconds

Still electromagnetic in nature.

>To know who was carrying the coin, wouldn't you have to give it to the specific person you want to track in the first place? Thus defeating the entire fucking purpose???

No, all coins include the tech. Computers analyze where coins change hands and where they travel. In the 0.1% of the cases where the computer finds correlation of data from various sources that may be actually relevant to the NSA and MI6, it provides a "yellow flag" job update - which is then processed to check for identity, either via CCTV pictures or map-crosschecking via other datapoints.

the 1 pound coin is just one part of a large data collection scheme that uses credit cards, id cards, passports, paper money (in particular the US dollar), phones and the new computerized clothing to create a large map of events that are then analyzed and in case of potential problems (e.g. a coin makes a ping from Syria) traced back.

>Oh no! The government will know I have a £1 coin in my pocket!

I cannot put into words how little of a fuck I give about this

How the fuck would you know who you were tracking after money has changed hands twenty times?

>computerised clothing
You've gone off tee deep end mate
If they're tracking you in the half dozen ways you listed already, what use is a fucking coin?

>Still electromagnetic in nature.
Aluminum foil cannot protect from low frequency pings going through. You would have to put the coin into a one inch thick lead container.

What happens if I stick it in the microwave?

>low frequency radiation requires lead to stop it
This is objectively the opposite of reality.

I heard they were making the new £2 coin out of depleted uranium

Uh, yeah.

This is the exact same technology that contactless debit/credit cards use, and there already exists wallets to shield you against card machines literally pressed up almost to touching your wallet.

>If they're tracking you in the half dozen ways you listed already, what use is a fucking coin?

All datapoints count. The more datapoints you have, the more you know about a person. You can check who held that coin before, which shop, which bank, which person. This allows you to create a map of events and a profile of each person in the UK.

Incredible valuable for intelligence and politicians. If an opposition politician visits hookers, it is good to know that. Or if he buys drugs or just toothpaste for his wife. etc.

The point of intelligence and spying on the population is not a distinct "we need to ID people", it is a large scheme of "we need to know as much as we can about everyone using as many datapoints as feasible without requiring people to monitor citizens, but use computers".

>What happens if I stick it in the microwave?
What happens if you put a metal coin into a microwave you ask?

Why not microwave the coins for a few seconds tops?

>You can check who held that coin before, which shop, which bank, which person

Yeah you keep saying that without actually mentioning how the fuck they could do that.

Some shop gives out change, which means someone paid cash. Good luck tracking that transaction, or how the coin got there in the first place, or where it went after that (or rather, with who)

>why do they also need to track what small change they're carrying
so one day, they can get all the money from people and force them to pay with compulsory chips under their skin

>What happens if you put a metal coin into a microwave you ask?
Yeah maybe a few seconds would fry the electronics, just give it a good zap gg ez

security.stackexchange.com/questions/53673/how-does-the-authentication-in-the-new-uk-£1-coin-work Interesting theories about the security here. Really tingles my numismautism.

>I heard they were making the new £2 coin out of depleted uranium
Wrong. They use the same tech as in medical hospitals. Using uranium would be easily detectable and people would freak out. Using small amounts of radioactive isotopes also used in medical diagnostics is a completely well developed way to track people. However, you cannot use it on a large scale, only on certain coins (1 in 1000) or certain bills or certain items, otherwise the population would find out. Passive RFTs are a much better system as they can be explained as a "natural reaction of electric impulses on the hologram tech on the coin".

This is the stupidest thing I ever fkn heard of.

>You can check who held that coin before, which shop, which bank, which person.
Great so you now know the complete life history of your coin. Now what? You tracked small change across the country, congratulations.

>This allows you to create a map of events and a profile of each person in the UK.
Except no. Because you cannot know who held a coin at any specific time. If you want to "cross reference", using phones, CCTV etc, then what use is the fucking coin?

>Incredible valuable for intelligence and politicians. If an opposition politician visits hookers, it is good to know that. Or if he buys drugs or just toothpaste for his wife. etc.
It sure would be great to know those things. But how many people are buying prosititutes and drugs with small change? And in the unprecedented event of a man paying for a £1000/h prostitute with coins, how do you know he paid for sex with those coins? You don't.

It's time for you to go.

What I read was uranium is so valuable, each £2 is actually worth 50 quid. So people will immediately exchange them for £1 coins and they'll be able to track you 50 times more. Plus the weight in your pockets will help the belt industry. They put chips in the buckles you know?

>Some shop gives out change, which means someone paid cash. Good luck tracking that transaction, or how the coin got there in the first place, or where it went after that (or rather, with who)

You do not understand how this works, right? Every time a coin comes close to an active tracker (all ATMs and all shop credit card terminals are such trackers) it gives off a ping which is a datapoint. You trace the coin by following the pings it emits in the UK. There are up to 1000 pings per coin a day for a normal person, as he walks buy buildings, cars, buses, walks in shops, walks buy postal boxes etc. Active trackers are everywhere there is any type of supposedly harmless computer that the gov had anything to do with.

Wtf I was literally talking about this at the bank yesterday saying i bet it has trackers in

This kind of paranoid delusion ACTUALLY needs to be on /x/, friend.

>Interesting theories about the security here. Really tingles my numismautism.

The funny thing is that people on Sup Forums seriously think this is all fake and just a conspiracy... when the Royal Mint itself says officially this tech is included in the coins.

just zap your coins in the microwave, problem solved

>This is the stupidest thing I ever fkn heard of.

A perfect example of a sheep who does not read up on the tech -

Counterfeit coins? Surely that's not worth the effort

>Counterfeit coins? Surely that's not worth the effort
It is for MI6 and the NSA... even if a 1 pound coin with the ID tech they include costs 10 pounds for the mint to create.

Kek he is right, this happens already with some IDs and passports. These coins are the same on steroids.

Intelligence will be able to figure out exactly what you did throughout the day today, years from now, with a simple query.

>Every time a coin comes close to an active tracker (all ATMs and all shop credit card terminals are such trackers) it gives off a ping which is a datapoint
Fine. Except credit and debit cards are connected to 1 person each. A if a card passed a tracker you know which card and who it belongs to. Anyone can carry a coin.
>You trace the coin by following the pings it emits in the UK. There are up to 1000 pings per coin a day for a normal person, as he walks buy buildings, cars, buses, walks in shops, walks buy postal boxes etc.
I severely doubt they have that kind of range and could incorporate that technology onto a coin unnoticeably.
You have offered no evidence to the contrary here. And the sane speculation I've found on this subject suggests it's probably a material in the coin itself that can simply be read by a coin slot or similar device to verify the authenticity of the coin. No EM signals involved.

Regardless you still haven't solved the problem of how you know who is carrying which coin.

>Active trackers are everywhere there is any type of supposedly harmless computer that the gov had anything to do with.
[citation needed]

You know technology doesn't mean electronics, right?

They said that security measures are included in the coin, that much is objective fact at this stage. Lets say that there are 1 million different receiving points that collect data every time that someone walks past with a coin. That's 1 million secure connections to a server somewhere. 1, just 1 gets compromised by someone and suddenly, the security on every coin and receiving point is fundamentally useless. Que mass recall of coinage and scanning hardware from every place in the country. Not only would this be a logistical nightmare, but insanely expensive.

It's literally the same shit they do with computers to track you. They build a profile based on what websites you visit, how long you stay for, what you look at and all kinds of shit.

>implying Britain has the money to implement this
>implying Britain has the technology to do this
>implying Britain has the manpower to do this

>Kek he is right, this happens already with some IDs and passports
EXCEPT IDs AND PASSPORTS ARE CONNECTED SOLELY TO ONE PERSON, COINS ARE NOT
AND IF THEYRE ALREADY DOING THIS WITH YOUR ID, SOMETHING ANYONE HAS ON THEM AT ALL TIMES ANYWAY, WHY PUT THE SAME TECHNOLOGY INTO BILLIONS OF FUCKING COINS?

Who's to say that your cell phone isn't an active tracker that sends out your gps coordinates along with a list of what money you have in your pocket?
They could easily notice when something has left your home and ends up at someone elses.

To track taxes you stupid fuck.
To make sure you're not trading money without paying the government.

Great so they're tracking you by your phone. Now why do they need to invest money and man power into devising a way to track how much loose change is in your pocket?

But more important than them getting their tax money is being able to imprison people they don't like for tax evasion.

See

ITS LOOSE CHANGE

HOW MUCH TAX EVASION IS DONE IN DOLLAR COINS BURGER?

They have them in bills too shitlord.

>using coinage

ffs join the electronic age, or at least only carry paper.

Why? They're already awash in data. Their real problem is sorting and interpreting data, not gathering

[cotation needed]
But let's assume you're right. Considering any substantial proof of tax evasion will be in bills anyway. Why tag coins too?

Dollar coins aren't popular in the US but a lot of tax evasion is done with coins. Car washes, laundromats illegal video poker machines are big with this. Easy to bury a barrel of quarters in the back yard.

They have to be much bigger though to be "long" range.
The antenna must have a certain length matching the frequency. Or have high power output, but that won't work in passive RFIDs

bump, I haven't seen any sauce here for this

CC's here have NFC now, really pisses me off, Secure NFC of sort I haven't read the tag. But you can copy another persons CC by making a reader or buying one from up to 20 cm. So stand in line and steal people CCs without hacking. Retarded.

Well can't be used for anything nasty from the gov

Ok, first of all: SOURCE

Now, let's imagine it's true (lol)
1. How many millions/billions of coins are in circulation? It's not very likely that they would be replaced with coins with trackers.
2. How do you track someone with a coin? It's fucking stupid. Let's imagine that I have a tracked 1 pound coin. I go to the convenience store to buy a pack of gums. The store owner gives the change to the next person, and it's already tracking someone else. What is even the point?

>I haven't seen any sauce here for this
Because there is none.
A kraut from /x/ has gone off his meds and assumed that "technology" in the new coins must mean 'electronics', and electronics means the government wants to track the loose change in your pocket. For what purpose? He still can't say, but he will lost half a dozen ways the government already tracks you, making a huge multi million pound project to secretly track coins at all times a complete waste of time and resources.

If you really wanted to track all transactions wouldn't it make more sense to phase out physical currency?

What if you put it in a microwave?

Don't know, mate, you try putting some metals in a microwave and see what happens.

>he uses his card for purchases

Why would they make money so fucking heavy?

Not all of us are retarded. You say the truth and the ones who laugh and mock, and underestimate have doomed us all

Stop teasing the poor kid, he can't detect sarcasm

>don't pay your weed dealer with coins.

Just throw it in a microwave for 3-5 seconds and it fries it.

Problem solved.

I see a few posts about foil-lined wallets, but no one has made the connection that metal blocks RFID signals.

Coins are made of metal. It is literally impossible to make a solid coin with an RFID antenna. This is the most idiotic conspiracy Sup Forums has ever come up with.

I watched Is It a Good Idea to Microwave This. I know what metal does in a microwave. What I want to know is what it does to RFID.

The data points man, it's kinda like proof you shopped somewhere.
They want all vectors of money traced.
Bills cards and coins.
They've even been caught putting chips in gold bars
Also it helps preventing counterfitting.
nature.com/scientificamerican/journal/v298/n2/full/scientificamerican0208-68.html

>New pound coin
Christ's sake....is that old hag ever going to kick the bucket?? She'll probably outlive Charles and William