>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

freedommunitions.com/gear/hillary-clinton-toilet-paper.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/27/alabama-republican-rep-mo-brooks-introduces-one-line-bill-to-repeal-obamacare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOVEMENT

AWOO~

this guys 20 something tweet sperg out about why trump will be removed from office and installing hillary is hilarious. they literally think this is going to happen.

What the fuck?

>Split again

We didn't split you cocksucker the mods 404'd this thread for five minutes.

AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Put a ring on that immediately

Don't start

>three trump generals

funny how you spergs can't manage something so simple like making threads without the so called "tripfags" that you hate so much making them for you

stop trolling ptg

we will fucking own you

Fuck off Poland.

If you want to be reddit will make you reddit

can i get cute and speedy awoos

freedommunitions.com/gear/hillary-clinton-toilet-paper.html

Build bridges not walls

>breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/27/alabama-republican-rep-mo-brooks-introduces-one-line-bill-to-repeal-obamacare/
>“Effective as of Dec. 31, 2017, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act is repealed, and the provisions of law amended or repealed by such Act are restored or revived as if such Act had not been enacted,” the bill reads.
Dare say I, based Alabama, does this have a higher chance of being approved?

Putting somebody's face on tp seems petty, even when talking about clinton

it's the liberals who prefer talking toilet humor to politics, after all

this isn't kill?

Clearly not

GOD LEAF POSTERS ARE SO FUCKING SHIT THE QUALITY OF THEIR POSTS IS ACTUALLY NEGATIVE I WOULD BET MY FUCKING LIFE I COULD GUESS A LEAF POST IF FLAGS WERE REMOVED BECAUSE OF HOW SHIT THEY ARE HOLY FUCK JUST STOP BEING AUTISTIC FUCKING RETARDS.

aow

ADUU`

CUTE

You sure that's a woman? Pretty hairy arms and sorta masculine neck and face

Women have arm hair you eejit

LOL

>Implying hanz has ever seen a woman

His mom doesn't count, and she doesn't have to shave around her new turkish boyfriend

hey all, what talking points did the media use earlier today? i missed out on everything really.

god damn moderators

Drumpf is a nazi and the next adolf hitler.

Vote for Elizabeth Warren in 2020.

"It's not just that both Putin and Trump lie, it is that they lie in the same way and for the same purpose: blatantly, to assert power over truth itself."

>tschuss

God i hate the german language but that word is CUTE

Notice how only the western states (ANGLO OCCUPIED TERRITORY) are full of shitskins and muslims?

HMMMM

Because this is where the industry is?

Oh yes goy, its because of the industry, nothing else

Are they seriously trying to link Kushner to Russia? This is really getting pathetic now

They have nothing but hysteria and scare-mongering.

GET IN THERE AND DEFEND THE FIRST LADY'S HONOR

>tfw I hope Joe posters save us from the shills

Whoever wins, we lose.

I hope Joe kills himself

is gilligan's island red pilled?

A reminder that the, what are now daily, raids are commencing again as the day starts.

The fair and just resolution would be to follow the law which means Trump is first in line followed by pence and then Ryan(lol).

We all do, user.

Let them come, they won't ever win anyway.

you called?

are you ready to MAKE MORNING GREAT AGAIN?

>(Dead)
Its one of those days, isn't it?

Are you even Swedish? It's just hand grenades dude. We've had them for ages and they're quite harmless unless one blows up right next to you, that's why they're still legal. Exploding tires are just as dangerous but nobody is posting lists of exploding tire victims, even though there are hundreds of those each year. People are blowing this way out of proportion, nobody has ever died from a grenade attack in Sweden unless they were really clumsy or unlucky. More people die from getting stones thrown in their heads each year. And honestly saying they're easier to get than a pizza is a fucking lie. Unless you live in Malmö you can't buy grenades without contacts. It's only in Malmö and maybe Gothenburg, and even there only in certain areas, that grenades are sold on the street, but you can buy pizzas literally everywhere. Retarded comparison.

In the long game temporary alliances of convenience must be struck

so easy to filter shills

McHale's Navy was

are you talking about the shills? or infinichan? 8pol is all fucking mad about something. even THEY got their ranks infected by shareblue. i'm not even really sure what the fuck is going on over there right now. i can't get a good read on it.

Bob Denver was a pothead.

theres literally no reason to be mean to joe

At least I will be able to live with myself when my children ask me where I stood when Hitler 2.0 seized power. I stood with the righteous and kindhearted progrsssive movement of the first female to win a major party nomination. I stood for social justice. I stood for women's rights. I stood for gay rights.

>I stood for Muh wall. Uhhh build that wall! Lock her up! Fuck Muslims!

Wow. That's really going to make America Great again, won't it?

No.

It will Make America HATE again.

I cry every night for America.

hahaha WHAT you think drumpfy is doing a good job?
that's hilarious you're literally not even worth disavowing

Schumer is losing it, folks.

The leadership of everywhere has been compromised by lefty people.

> Technique #6 - 'GAINING FULL CONTROL'

> It is important to also be harvesting and continually maneuvering for a forum moderator position.

> Once this position is obtained, the forum can then be effectively and quietly controlled by deleting unfavourable postings - and one can eventually steer the forum into complete failure and lack of interest by the general public.

> This is the 'ultimate victory' as the forum is no longer participated with by the general public and no longer useful in maintaining their freedoms. Depending on the level of control you can obtain, you can deliberately steer a forum into defeat by censoring postings, deleting memberships, flooding, and or accidentally taking the forum offline.

> By this method the forum can be quickly killed. However it is not always in the interest to kill a forum as it can be converted into a 'honey pot' gathering center to collect and misdirect newcomers and from this point be completely used for your control for your agenda purposes.

> CONCLUSION

> Remember these techniques are only effective if the forum participants DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THEM.

> Once they are aware of these techniques the operation can completely fail, and the forum can become uncontrolled. At this point other avenues must be considered such as initiating a false legal precidence to simply have the forum shut down and taken offline.

> This is not desirable as it then leaves the enforcement agencies unable to track the percentage of those in the population who always resist attempts for control against them.

> Many other techniques can be utilized and developed by the individual and as you develop further techniques of infiltration and control it is imperative to share then with HQ.

People are losing patience with lack of rule enforcement and fuckery.

Give it a rest

I cry every night because no matter how great Trump may be he will never be as based as leftists think he is.

>tfw Trump will never be Hitler II

Is everything okay tonight? I've been away.

>Implying he was ever mentally sufficient in the first place

Hillary Clinton is deadweight only supported by her weird cult

Whats this whole youtube "controversy"?

Why hasn't someone just swung on this fool? He looks like one shot would break his fucking face in.

This isn't your Facebook page you virtue signaling faggot.

Hillary is alone in a restaurant trying to figure out technology. And Trump is in the White House. You don't see anything wrong with that!?!

Look at what you did to her. LOOK. YOU ARE SCUM. The Alt Right must be taken down. You're monsters.

This is your redemption arc Joe. Embrace it.

Every morning for the past week, and on and off during the day, there have been heavy heavy raids and shilling from tons of sources.

Lots of them have entirely given up on being substantive and are just spamming and shitposting as hard as they can to disrupt the place and make people leave.

Everything is fine though, the biggest problem is that OPs have been absolute shit and ending up helping raiders and shills by being so shit.

Praise kek

shills are literally shaking right now. trying way too hard.

There is always a youtube "controversy". What is the newest one? Youtube does something horribly stupid every month at least now. They are killing the place for politics, ideology, and money.

Can't wait until senate democrats wasted their supreme court filibuster powers on fucking Gorsuch.

They will be sorry if a new position opens from one of the liberal judges.

I happen to be an excellent OP thank you very much

Is there a valid reason or just shills is shills?

This is BAD! thread

and you smell!

this is not even CLOSE to how the constitution and executive branch is set up. there is a clear line of who will be the next president and hillary clinton is NOT on that list.

Please stop tripfagging for no reason, thank you.

Anywhere left we can migrate to as a last resort, I'd stay to fight the battle but we should always have a backup plan.

why?
whats going on, was watching Black Sails last hour

/nFoN4Pf my man.. Keeping it real since 1994......

You've been doing it a lot more of late and not being as shit as the others, yes. The ones like current OP, Poland, a couple of other tripfags, raiders forcing their way into being OP, etc. Have been destroying the place.

There are tons of places to go, first infini, then twitter to see where people are moving to.

The investigators must be getting close. The Birther-In-Chief is resorting to blaming Hillary for the Russian mess.

>tfw the world is racing ahead of you at a million miles per hour and you'll never be able to change anything
>tfw you're still too autistic to slow down and smell the roses
>tfw full of regret no matter what decision you make
>tfw regret gives you anxiety so never make any decisions at all
>tfw done literally nothing my whole life
>tfw no meaninful memories whatsoever

but at least we have le based god emperor Drumpf, am i right?