I'm starting a collection with Sup Forums approved books

I'm starting a collection with Sup Forums approved books.

So, since I recently got my own place, I now have my own library of sort.

Some of the books I have, but the plan is to complete the list.

Any advice on reading order?

>Smallest to largest redpill

Already ordered pic related.

Good read?

link for rest:

goodreads.com/list/show/89892._pol_recommended_reading

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Mullinseustace-TheBiologicalJew1967Incl.Biblio.pdf
api.ning.com/files/qmKn2-o4zzYDNnpYKqMOQVin45Rsj*AIgI*pV2K3ot7d29o*ko5*ModhfzkW7KuiUFCQP*dQvtFKlKBqAmtVBgQAxIRm1QEy/SynagogueOfSatan.pdf
remnantresources.org/Archives/Books/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414
archive.org/details/TheImportanceOfRaceInCivilization
archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years-I.Shahak
toqonline.com/bookstore/insurrections/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> pic not related

I liked this book. The book list is questionable though.

Also you might consider reading The Gulag Archipelago, Bowling Alone: The Collapse and Revival of American Community, and Strangers in Their Own Land (author has given lecture on this book on YT).

The Biological Jew - Eustace Mullins
archive.org/details/Mullinseustace-TheBiologicalJew1967Incl.Biblio.pdf

The Synagogue of Satan - Andrew Carrington Hitchcock
api.ning.com/files/qmKn2-o4zzYDNnpYKqMOQVin45Rsj*AIgI*pV2K3ot7d29o*ko5*ModhfzkW7KuiUFCQP*dQvtFKlKBqAmtVBgQAxIRm1QEy/SynagogueOfSatan.pdf

The Jews and their Lies
remnantresources.org/Archives/Books/TheJewsAndTheirLies-Luther.pdf

My GF saw OP's pic sitting on my table while I was at work. She text me and said, "we need to talk about that book on the dining room table." When I got home we began to talk and my power level came out.

Tthe argument went to shit when I said, " the """""holocaust""""" was the best thing to happen to the jews, because they can always say, 'look at those bodies over there, look what happened to our people, you can't criticize us', it's their get out of jail free card."...

We ended up eating dinner and everything cooled over, but now she knows for sure where I stand.

Here's a cache of Sup Forums related books going around:
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Some books in here you will want to skip, e.g., ((Anissimov)), ((Gottfried)), etc.

Culture of Critique triggers you, eh Jew?

How about you read the rise and fall of the third Reich so you get some history in your head instead of memes?

Best 1-volume book on the Civil War. Every Sup Forumslock should know a lot about the conflict.

Free pdf of this book available here: angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf

The worst part is wondering how you’ll find the strength tomorrow, to go on doing what you did today and have been doing for much too long, where you’ll find the strength for all that stupid running around, those projects that come to nothing, those attempts to escape from crushing necessity, which always founder and serve only to convince you one more time that destiny is implacable, that every night will find you down and out, crushed by the dread of more and more sordid and insecure tomorrows.

there already is one from 2013 era Sup Forums called Recommended Reading

Anissimov sucks, but he is not a Jew, he is an amoral Russian. I can also provide his epub against Democracy if needed.

Are there any Sup Forums approved books that I can put on my shelf and not look like a neo-nazi?

Why the fuck do you care what people think?

> pic unrelated

1984 and the prince

Irrelevant for industrial countries.

Great choice. After you're done with the Culture of Critique, read:

>Henry Ford - The International Jew
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920 (This is required reading)

>Maurice Samuels - You Gentiles
archive.org/details/YouGentiles_414

>Wayne MacLeod - The Importance of Race in Civilization
archive.org/details/TheImportanceOfRaceInCivilization

>Israel Shahak - Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of 3,000 Years
archive.org/details/JewishHistoryJewishReligionTheWeightOf3000Years-I.Shahak

>Kevin MacDonald - Cultural Insurrections: Essays on Western Civilization, Jewish Influence and Anti-Semitism
toqonline.com/bookstore/insurrections/

The Dialectical Imagination: A History of the Frankfurt School and the Institute of Social Research

And finally, 'The Age of Reason' by Thomas Paine

You should put these books as well as stuff like the Protocols of Zion and such material at the top of the list. Then once you're fully redpilled on the JQ and know how the world generally works as a result, you can get into the philosophical and intellectual framework, and economic theories.

Just finished it, it was really good.
Céline is the best french writter of the 21th century no doubts.