Mexican peso is getting better

thanks to Drumpf. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

thestreet.com/story/14061176/1/as-trump-s-political-prowess-falters-the-mexican-peso-climbs.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice, a peso is equal to 5 cents now. You're gaining on us!!!! Mexico world power by 2020?

2050*

salma is so good

I WILL CONQUER THAT PUSSY

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Now THAT is fucking hilarious

>Mexico
>SOMEHOW reaching UK or fucking JAPAN level economy

oh boy, we are a box of surprises.

I look forward to the part in the future where you don't realize it's hurting your export, and the US officially ends you.

What does a vampire have to do with a story about currency manipulation......

good i hope Mexico continuously improves its standard of living for its citizens

whats a mercadona

I love how for economists, every alledged human is interchangeable.
They actually think subhuman countries can ever reach the level of human countries, or that subhumanising human countries is a good idea.

Then again, most economists tend to be jews, and jews want to genocide all non-jews until only mongrels remains, so they probably don't actually believe it.

Though... The best liars are the ones that believe their own bullshit, and jews are born-liars, so maybe they did drank their coolaid.

that will happen. Mexico is the 11th richest economy right now,

that's what Don wants though...
>I love Mexicans, great great people. I will make sure their economy gets better

>They actually think subhuman countries can ever reach the level of human countries

Brazil and Mexico has 140 M combined, thast why. India , they are aryan.

Good. As Mexico gets better, less people will want to illegally cross the border.

Looks like Canada is going to legalize recreational weed. It's just going to be Idiots and Texas, Arizona and New Mexico buying your shitty, moldy, crushed and sometimes doused in motor oil or who knows what type of weed.

It's only a matter of time before the Mexican economy crashes. Well, maybe after Guatemala relocates to south Texas, you people can keep ripping them off for a while longer.

you stole our land, TX, AZ NM and Cali, remember who ripped off first.

Dont complain about our weed, just stop smoking weed, its bad for you.

Sessions is going to ban all weed in your country.

We should legalize weed too so we can sell it to Canada.
If Mexico don't do it Colombia will.

Good. Now go back and take your brown illegal friends with you.

This, I want Mexico to be great so illegals will want to go back and fucking stay there.Those born here and people who still want to come here will want to come here to assimilate and love America.Good luck Mexibros.

How much would you like to purchase Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Arizona for?

Only Texas for 20 bucks. The rest are garbage.

>illegals stay in Mexico

HAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

a supermarket brand, like a cheap one but its actually pretty good and owners are based as fuck

>you stole our land
Perdóname señor, creo que se olvida de quién son esas tierras POR LA GRACIA DE DIOS

$15 and you take Oklahoma as well

would make love to her.

>China
>Growth levels reliable
>Continuing growth despite a rapidly ageing population
Gimme a break
Half their GDP growth is already empty BS like zombie steel companies or ghost cities.
Ignoring the fact that basically every province lies about growth figures. Then the governing body adds on top of it.

The Russians had amazing figures too. It was all fake.

ah si, eramos un gran imperio.

Y los anglos eran nuestras putas , que tiempos.

never. too expensive. Tornadoes are badasses

What if I throw in several thousand of the Guatemalans you guys keep sending our way? They are very docile and subservient, but they run like motherfuckers and cry a lot.

give me at least 2 options. a and b

Will never happen. The cartel have you guys by the balls. Your current social issues are the main reason why I don't expect you guys to reach super-power status. You guys have too many negative variables that'll sooner fuck you over rather than let you guys gain power. So until you purge all your worthless citizens that jump border and wipe out all the cartel you'll never improve as a nation. Economically, sure, but look where Europe is at. Sacrifice the nation for the economy and now it's coming back to bite them.

>The cartel have you guys by the balls

explain that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mexico's_37_most-wanted_drug_lords

>z-zombie steel
>g-g-ghost cities

Zoinks!

I like my French fries salty.
>tfw french language loses dominance to rival European languages
>tfw French economy (ex superpower) not on the graph

I want the Peso to be strong so Mexicans stop coming to my country and stick to their own economy.

Is this supposed to be a 'got ya' moment?

Seeing as how Trump will pay for his wall by charging some kind of border import tax that will simply cause Mexicans to jack up prices to avoid getting fucked (so that the cost transfers right back over to people in the US), I could see why the Mexican Peso could get a little bump, but I don't see it lasting too long.

the peso will continue to go up if you build the wall

Yes, i am aware France is quickly subhumanising, 56%kun.