Conspiracy Iceberg Pt. 4

Discuss, bonus points for more levels deep

redpill me on Peruvian Satanic Windows

most traces of it have been scrubbed from surface web, but you can still find info by searching "satanism + peru"

don't wanna say much here...

God I can't read that fucking text at all what faggot made this image?

No "Lord of the Rings was real"?
Pfff, amateurs...

Just say it lad. The NSA or CIA aren't gonna do sh

What do you want to know?

>no standalone section for the Bogpill

>worldwide zionist conspiracy above holocaust denial

What

Gang stalking has to be a real thing

>no miley cyrus

The one about how she was killed years ago and it's been a body double this whole time?

Are you the user that made a thread a few days ago?

I'm still on the fence about it, obviously there are mass harassment campaigns which people are victim of but I am not sure if it is an actual thing the government does.

>no Hibernian Conspiracy

fucking checked m8

Whats the deal with cargo cult

shhh
dont mention it or they will grab you and ship you somewhere

Niggers gonna nig

>No Natalie Portman is Mossad

I know somebody who lives in Peru. They aren't real.

No I'm not, or maybe I was in another life that I haven't lived yet

I'm sure there's a wing of the (((gobernment))) that is devoted to such things, they already have massive psyops running constantly why not a gang stalking division

thanks for the laugh and everybody who replied ITT

>John Todd
Fritz Springmeier

>Your brain does the translating. I don't even see the levels. All I see is Jew, kike, heeb.

niggers are ancient experiment of race older than Nords
they were created by Slavs

I fell like if despair code is on there, Roko's Basilisk should be too.

The Pancreas Prevarication. Pancreas? You have likely heard of the mythical little thing that many claim resides inside of you. But you have not seen it. You have not touched it nor do you likely know anything about it. But you think it's there right?

Wrong.

It's a pure fabrication. A lie. Made by those at the top to ensure their diabolical plans for humanity can easily transition into being. One day a new resident of the human body will be discovered and this one will need pills or treatment. As we can gaze upon things smaller and smaller as time goes on it is not hard to believe this future. Your kids may need injections at school for something you did not know existed since it was discovered after your time in school.

Doctors are playing a long with it, the nutters they are. The medical field is ripe with a history of torture, human experimentation and more. This has not changed in our time. The delight in the grand misinformation campaign, playing with our minds and bodies as they LARP the idea of the pancreas with us while we shower the sadists with money.

So, ask yourself, have seen your Pancreas? Do you trust the elites? Do you trust doctors?

If not you are more sane than I started out. Take the Pancreas Pill now.

The Pancreas is a prevarication

lol wat. Medical students disect human bodies all the time

stop being a fucking bitch and just explain it

Anyone have more information on the weaving spiders? Apparently they are 4th dimensional cosmic fate weavers who are hated by the elite.

>weaving spiders come not here on bohemian grove

Also from time to time they like to shapeshift into people. Weavers that become people are usually highly creative/ sexual people and are usually women. They tend to leave small signs in plain sight, such as the black widows hourglass and the number 17

I'm bored too

I believe it exists within the CIA and Scientology. To the extend of legimate cases vs schizophrenic delusions its probably 1 legitmate case for every 100 or even 1000 delusions that get fed into by other schizos on the internet who also feel gangstalked. If anything that could be intended because if a target legitimately ever got gangstalked they would blend right in with all those who are just schizophrenic

Can someone explain me this image?

Trump is elected by jews to destabilize USA.
Conspiracy theory sites are created by elites to make them look more powerful and fearful.