WEED

What's the truth about marijuana?

Scientific research is far from unambiguous, so where do I find the red pill?

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq#link/_26_toc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Smoking anything gives you lung cancer.

It's less harmful than cigarettes ironically enough.

>smoke weed
>get cancer
>take cannabis oil
>cures cancer
rinse and repeat

it's fine unless you are a stoner faggot that gets high everyday and never does anything else

“Cannabinoids appear to kill tumor cells but do not affect their nontransformed counterparts and may even protect them from cell death.”

cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/hp/cannabis-pdq#link/_26_toc

I recognize that pool!

The truth is that cannabis is a mild hallucinogenic plant that can cause paranoia and more intense introspection. It's not chemically addictive but is often habit forming like coffee. Mostly unnecessary for recreational use but can have some medicinal use. Often what's more problematic is the laws surrounding cannabis more than the drug itself. Its illegality contributes prison overpopulation and funds drug lords.

yea this, unless you already have a job and a situation dont start smoking everyday, it just cancel every will.

other than that it's a really great drugs, it's purely in vegetal form, no modification, you smoke it, so it's the easiest way to ingest a drug, no painfull digestiv process like alcohol or coffe or anything.

you can choose how high you want to be, and after some time you'll find that some stuff you do sober are just 20 times more fun being high, and once you mastered the effect on your brain, then you get addicted and smoke it everyday like i used to for lke 5 years straight.

so it has it's up and down

He said smoking, you dense nigger.

>he thinks weed isn't modified
You really think they naturally have 25% thc?

It's fucking nonsense, here's your red pill.

If you can't live life and find ways to enjoy yourself in your free time completely sober, then you dont deserve to do so. Fuck you, it doesn't cure cancer, it doesn't treat aids, it doesn't make everything grooooovy maaaaaaan, and it sure as fuck doesn't bring peace to the world. Weed can and will be the downfall of humanity if all you dudeweed fuckwads dont wisen up. Fuck yourselves for making me write a paragraph that should have been common sense anyways.

I don't think coffee should count as habit-forming instead of addictive. Just because something doesn't have physical withdrawal symptoms doesn't mean it's not addictive. For example, I decided to break my addiction to diet soda and diet energy drinks because I realized that shit was pure poison. For six months I would see a bottle of coke zero and my mouth would start watering. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Getting off of benzos was a cakewalk compared to getting off of soda, and benzos have withdrawal symptoms that can literally kill you. I imagine hardcore coffee drinkers would be exactly the same way with trying to break a coffee addiction. Also, other things can be addictive, like MMORPGs.

>smoking anything
Fucking retard

it's a hippie drug, but at least it's not as bad as LSD

shieet nigga is smoked shit that had 70%+ thc, get away with that weak ass pussy shit

>inhaling smoke from anything thats on fire

Wew lad

is it normal to feel like you're almost tripping from very strong stuff?

Being susceptible to lung cancer gives you lung cancer even cigarettes only give a 2% greater chance than the general population of getting it, you are worse off working in shipyards or construction industries.

It increases (a lot, something like 4 times) the risk to develop schizophrenia, especially if used repeteadly at a young age (basically, before 18).

here's one source:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2424288/

Your dumb as fuck. Please gain some intelligence levels before posting anymore.
Marijuana is fine OP. Just dont fall for marijuana hippy culture and its fine. Much like everything else, if you are messed up or have problems in life, marijuana, or any drug, can amplify those problems.

If you are feeling alright and want something that will give you interesting introspective thoughts, marijuana is good.

Very simple. It has no consequences from short-term use, but long-term consumption is fraught with noticeable changes in amygdala.
>t. stoner

shit now im jealous
Cant get such stuff around here

It's inherently and utterly degenerate. Go read some Peter Hitchens.

>mostly unnecessary for recreational use
What does that even mean?

He means you don't have to modify what grows from the ground all living things are genetically modified because that is how genetic selection works.

pay denbts

Yea but the whole point is that you need to take the substance in a pure form, not smoke it up in a blunt.

You don't need weed to have fun. Unless you're a boring beta to begin with, or a woman.