CHUCK SCHUMER IS LOSING IT

>Chuck Schumer loses his cool at an eatery and goes off on a well-connected women who voted for Trump, following her out the door:

>"YOU VOTED FOR TRUMP!?? HES A LIAR!!!!!"

foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/27/schumer-goes-off-on-trump-supporter-at-nyc-restaurant-witness-says.html

the nerve of this kike...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wA1jtqYJRis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Russian-Jewish_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Belarusian-Jewish_descent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chucky and his slut cousin amy need a couple blowtorches to the face. I'd like to rip their teeth out one by one and make them chew them

Crazy Jew is losing what little was left of his sanity. The walls are closing in on the DNC's racketeering game.

Chuck is a MESS

please go to a psychiatrist

yeah senpai seriously

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM

It causes them to waste their time and energy, is emotionally draining, reinforces their built-in neuroticisms, and most importantly causes them to reveal their true selves to normies.

KEEP TRIGGERING THEM AND WE WIN

And things are going so well for the GOP...

Pretty good desu. Thankfully that disastrous Ryancare bullshit failed. That would have fucked us big league in 2018.

Hey, there are worse people to take your anger out on.

ya the jews have been in hysterics about trump

so weird because trump just appointed kushner to a special role. jews are still embedded in the trump government

Saw this guy virtue signal at Trump's inaugiration. I didn't know too much about him, and when the whole crowd started to boo him, it felt disrespectful.

But I was too nice. This guy is a turbocunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=wA1jtqYJRis

Jews don't have one monolithic agenda. There is infighting going on. A great analogy is pic related.

There are Shabbos goys, I guess there are also honorary aryans that are the jewish equivalent of a goy traitor

Kushner, Savage, Geller and other kikes want to slash immigration- especially from muslim countries- and keep America mostly European and English-speaking and Western. Schumer wants to flood it with shitskins. So there's apparently a disagreement there.

Schumer literally cannot win. If he doesn't work with Trump, he'll be seen as the great obstructionist, if he does work with Trump, he'll be labeled a traitor.

I wouldn't say that the Jews don't have wide goals they commonly agree upon, but I would guess there's a difference between dumb Jews that think kikes can survive a Western collapse and smart Jews that realize Israel and Jews in general rely on the West and its population of philosemites to survive.

It's the difference between Tim Wise and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz believing that shitskins are ready to team up with Jews to kill whites and rightwing Jews who seem to realize that shitskins view Jews as whites and will kill them too.

>the woman who voted for Trump's name was Hilary
Pottery.

There is a difference between orthodox/nationalist jews and zionist/globalist jews.

Kushner is the good kind.

CHUCK (((SCHUMER)))

>well-connected
>Trump supporter

So she's Russian?

>good jew

Deeply skeptical. There are Jews that realize that importing Muslims and Mexicans that hate kikes is a retarded plan and Jews that somehow believe that muslims, jews and mexicans can team up to kill protestant and catholic whites.

Oy Vey Motherfuckers!!!

He's destined to be a failure with that sleazy jew face.

kike schumer is one of a group of senate jews who do nothing but try to fuck this country up

But he's not wrong tho. Trump IS a fucking liar.

Schumer-likes love Moloch. hence the pedophilia/fetus cannibalism/child sacrifice/etc

just look at her neck, famalam

Shmuck is so incompetent and personally disgusting there's no way he got to his position of power without being king pedo.

SAD

kek

one star rating for you

The women in the story who voted for Trump is named Hillary.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

best timeline

many such cases

When Trump showed that pic of schumer and Putin

BTFO

*air horn blows*

Trump proved right there he's full of shit. That bill would have hurt his supporters the hardest. Who does that?

Does he do stand up too?

Not really, the individual mandate would be gone, which is all I really wanted. Health insurance can crash and burn for all I care, but the mandate makes us all go with it.

Oh it's his mother or some shit. I saw that meme and thought it was him in drag.

His guilt is getting to him

Psychological warfare mode, guys. Get to it.

1. Continually gaslight Democrats and progressives.
2. Portray yourselves as being a true-believer in Trump who believes him WITHOUT QUESTION.
3. Leverage the fear that the progressives themselves spread around by giving off signals that you are exactly what they think you to be. However, do not go so overboard that you can be pinned down to anything.
4. Question their loyalty to their country. Turn this into a scarlet letter term with which you stigmatize them. Just fall back on old patriotic terminology. The point is to shame them and to leverage their fear of you to give yourself moral authority.
5. Constantly press them to anger with this whole act. Draw them out.

>Cuck Shumer
who cares?

Yes, we know

he is a low energy mess!

(((Russia))) is codeword for Jews? Kushner is Russian Jewish?

so is Kristol, Sanders, Schumer, Bloomberg, Zuckerberg and most of the neocons and democrats. so yes, technically Russians did meddle in this election and every other election since the Armand Hammer?

another Russian:

Dianne Feinstein

>from Saint Petersburg, Russia, were of the Russian Orthodox faith
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dianne_Feinstein

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Russian-Jewish_descent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:American_people_of_Belarusian-Jewish_descent