HOW DO WE HELP REFUGEES?

How do we help these poor women and children who are trying to save their lives?

Discuss!

Also daily reminder!

by letting men in their 40s in our country

How about "No" ?

Give them free pork.

Well this is some weak shit posting.

You must be pretty intelligent, for you managed to create this thread.

>No

like No-one?

We don't. It's not our problem, we've got enough that we should take care of before this. fuck off

-Poisen them
-shove their dead bodys into oven
-?????
-No more rape, bye bye isis

send them to god

0 (zero)

saged

Maybe I'm just not a dumb neonazi and islamophobe?

Completely disincentivise coming to Europe. That would stop the heart of the workforce being ripped from the country and lead to long term economic prosperity and stability.

no, you are just a retard giving away his country for lying scumbags...

>send them to god
That's ugly lad. What would you think of them if they try to send you to your god?

Wellfare!

Lots and lots of wellfare! It's the only way goym!

We help refugees by making other countries than our own open up their borders.
Make sure that Shulz and Macron wins.

they already do that all the time and that's why we hate them

Yep because that worked excellent the last time...

that's why I don't want them in my country

We give up our daughters for them.

Impose a work or die capitalist society like in HK we don't have this problem

Make sure that their men would be willing to give up their lives for the betterment of their societies.
Or by redpilling them AF to change their way of living and go back.

>for what purpose
they're literally innocent kinds and their mothers. omg Sup Forums is so delusional ...

As I said, pathetic shit posting, m8.

Use some imagination. This is just bad.

We colonise the middle east, making sure the place is stable and no one has to flee.

We send them to muslim countries so they can be comfy there and we can be comfy here. Why is this so hard to understand?

you're free to leave my thread if you don't like it pal. but please remember that not everyone on Sup Forums is the next Adolf Hitler.

Weak. Just weak.

Sounds fair to me. We need to take responsibility for the European history of colonization.

Well, if they didn't exist, we wouldn't have to help them!

We make nations such as China, India, and Saudi Arabia help out as well. Why can't they? Is it because they're not white? Are whites the only ones to be obligated?

Brilliant!

Yes we need to integrate them in our society!

We need to kill ourselves to give room to them!

>Weak. Just weak.
k Goebbels.

By implementing strong and decisive vetting. That way, only those that really need help and are willing to adjust come in, we can offer them a better start and they can prove to be worth the weight.

If you want to help the weak and disenfranchised, make sure they are the one actually receiving the help by demanding better border control and refugee vetting.

Damn, motherfucker put all his skill points into stealth?

Then who is going to take care of their needs? They need us. We need them!

Let's be together!!!!

Fucking romas

>this
Creative as fuck

If we kill ourselves then they can get all our resources!
We don't deserve the resources due to racism!

>How do we help these poor women and children who are trying to save their lives?

By immediately deporting all males above age of 15 who are taking women's and children's place in our refugee centers.

>We need to take responsibility

Then who will impregnate the native women?

Easy, man. Colonialism! The sand niggers obviously can't even run their own fucking countries.

Bullets