Damn. Liberals & SNL Keep Blowing Drumpf the Fuck Out

This can't keep happening!

The material writes itself when Trump and Co. act like complete morons.

fuck off cunt

This.

Fuck Turdumpht

drumpfmuffins really have it coming now

i cant wait for this orange tinted demagogue to just get impeached

you can keep trying but we will never think of Trump as you want us to think.

Back to >>>/reddit/ fags

you too nerd

SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE
SHILL
SAGE

i want to see this happen just to see the dorky newposter teens on this board rage up a storm over banal shit yet again

Seriously, we can't let this guy near the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes

>it's a take a picture of someone's face while they're talking so their mouth looks retarded episode

repeating cuck memes ironically still makes you a dumb cuck

shareblue you keep trying to subvert the culture here and yet no one really gives a fuck. sage

>Liberals & SNL Keep Blowing x the Fuck Out
Oxymoron if ever I've seen one.

I like Patrick Stewart and I will go orbital if he does this.
And he wont anyways.

PROTIP: half of these "subversive shareblue" culture threads are actually made by older Sup Forums posters who are messing with newer Sup Forums posters like you because you're all so gullible and easily baited into dorky displays of "outrage".

you guys are such easy marks it's like fish in a barrel.

They don't even look similar.

This. I make legitimate threads about our current political/social habbenings only to watch them sink to the bottom without a reply. Classic, quality Sup Forums threads from many anons go ignored while threads with "LOL DRUMPF" get hundreds of reply. I know where the action is. If this is what the people want, this is what I'll give them.

Anyways, LOL DRUMPF BTFO. How will that faggot ever recover?

they need to make clips out of these sketches and give it weeks of promo just to get people to watch this sad old show.

kek

It's over!
Flumptf is BTFO for the last time!

Who cares? There's real problems going on in the world, nobody cares about manufactured "celebrities" anymore.

>former Trump voter
>French flag

they're not sending their best, folks.

This thread is now being defended by Antifa

Go back to /r/The_Cuckold

Isn't this transphobic though?

>Leftists go on about how you shouldn't make fun of how people look
>Unless they hold different political views than you

KYS shills.

"your ugly lol" is not a politically convincing argument.

If anything, SNL's Jew-dicule hardens the resolve of Trump loyalists.

Kellyanne is one nasty looking bitch. Total trailer trash.

This has potetnial to backfire

>libtards make fun of the physical appearance of Conway
>libtards use drag culture for politcial mud-slinging

>"your ugly lol" is not a politically convincing argument.

it's satire you turbo dork.

she looks like boxed wine personified

She looks like used toilet paper.

What a mosogynist. Lost all respect for patrick stewart

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET OUT

>They don't even look similar.
I can't even tell which of them is Conway and which is Stewart desu, senpai.

Invade 8ch.org/leftypol/ and push back the cucks to reddit

>SNL

Only fags and trannies watch SNL.

Weird the guy who taught us morals and gave us the deive to explore space in our childhood now wants to fuck up our explore space buddies for some forengi gold.

No seriously, we can't let him get the nuclear codes.

are you people fucking retarded? do you not get satire?

fuck, the majority of anti trump threads are made by pro trumpers satirizing "shiills." You can fucking tell by ops pick.

fpbp

Yeah, dressing up like a fucking tranny is sure gonna show trump.

Only partial satire, Kellyanne does in fact look like worm infested dog shit on a hot sidewalk.

well yeah, but someone dressing up like her has no impact on trumps presidency, this is so glaringly obvious yet people still respond to "DrumkkfpppBRATTTT is finished!" as if it was a real threat

I remember a time when the president was respects by its citizens. Now you have these traitors literally hoping their president fails their own country. Fucking disgusting.

Which ones Patrick Stewart?

>It is okay to make fun of a woman's appearance when the left does it
I thought everyone was beautiful

Michelle Obama looks a lot more like a tranny than Conway, but we weren't allowed to poke fun at her for it because DAS RAYYCISSS

>Conway is a tranny
confirmed

Why do these newspapers always have titles like
>YASSS. This guy is gay make it so!
>Should wonder woman have a penis? Many reckon so.
>I really hope this guy is gay
Going on the topic of this, why do they always want someone to be a faggot?

>I wish Sup Forums would go back to talking politics like the good old days
>No ones giving me (you)s on an anonymous anime board, guess I'll act like a shill and shit up the board with non-politics to get the attention no one gives me in real life

kys gook

It's kind of interesting that liberals are saying Kellyanne Conway looks like a man in drag, I can't put my finger on it, but there's a word for that in the current year.

Do you try and get (you)s because your parents never loved you (because chinks, gooks and japs are all incapable of love)?

>we can mock women's looks when they're conservative and we don't like them but you're a sexist bigot when you do it

Causes one to ponder

>they think people still watch SNL

Stay BTFO, drumpftards. Seriously though we can't let that idiot get his hands on the nuclear codes.

>these old pictures we took last week teehee

With every post, my support towards Best Korea grows.

Literally years of "don't talk about women's appearance" and "everyone is beautiful" propaganda, mixed in with:

>Ann Coulter looks like a man
>Stupid Fox News only hires blondes because they're pretty, but actually they're retarded bimbos I just know it
>Haha Kellyanne looks like a man in drag

Shall we list it off? Misogynist, transphobic, sexist.. oh oh wait, I guess it's okay when they do it.

When they pretend the left is on the side of women, remember this.

>1 post by this ID

the only thing we care about with your flag are 8 Goddesses scandal updates and Starcraft. Post accordingly

>be Patrick Stewart
>be a fag
>dress in pink dress to get fucked by Chad
>picture gets taken by news
>"Patrick Stewart in drag, must be making fun of KellyAnne Conway. Saturday Night Live!?
>mfw

Leftists hate beauty, and try to normalize and glorify ugliness.

They shat on art in the 20th century, and they keep lowering beauty standards for women so that ugly Tumblrwhales that look like Drew Carey are considered "normal" now.