Germany ‘preparing to take Theresa May to the HAGUE’ over £51bn Brexit divorce bill

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA britcucks BTFO'ed

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/08/european-union-budget-night-talks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>triggered as fuck over Trump's nato bill
>cry and beg for money from a country that's already severing ties because you're destroying everyone stupid enough to try to work with you.

holy fuck Germans are pathetic. Their tears won't earn a single cent from the Brits.

Haha yes that's nice, but guess what? I don't care.
Sage.

You don't need to care, you only need to pay.

Which isn't happening. Ever. You aren't getting a fucking penny out of us.

So much Yuropoor butthurt :)

So you had a "Trump is a fascist" and a "hurr durr Brexit will kill the UK" floats at your carnival.

God damnit, Germany. Even your carnivals are cucked.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Literally greekcucks arguments.

>Express

Fuck off.

Don't mention the war

How many soldiers does the US have stationed in Germany? They clearly can't rule themselves anymore.

Glad you're enjoying this shit show Greek bro

Coup when? Let's get this going!

may denbts

This is literally how wars begin...

Isn't the pick with feral pakis in the window from your country?

Or what? Whats Germanys actual leverage here other than some sham international courts?

Merkel Herself said recently that without the US forces stationed there the country is defenceless.
Come make us, its this bullshit that made us leave in the first place

Don't you have your own debts to worry about Greece?

Germoney first pay denbts

Pay back debt, Gyro

Well too bad that the ICJ has no jurisdiction over the dispute.

So nice false news, faggot op.

One debt call overlapping the other debt
I wonder who could be behind this rubbing his hands?

>exiting EU
>threatening to take them to EU court

I'll take redundant threats for $800, Alex.

Germany can wallow in their own self-made filth

A nation beyond repair. Fucked twice in world wars and now fucked beyond hope thanks to Merkel

Rot in hell, Germany

It's almost as if they forget we are a nuclear nation.

EUROPE IS JUST A BUNCH OF NIGGERS WHO CANT PAY BILLS
EU IS JUST THE BIGGEST WELFARE PROGRAM IN THE WORLD LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

They are trying to take it to the International Court of Justice (UN).

Here's the joke:

In order for the court to have jurisdiction, the UK gov must agree.

We'll pay that debt when you and Germany pay your debts.

Until then, you can have a scribbled IOU.

What power does the Hague hold over the soon to be sovereign nation?

this. kekekeke

can literally veto it, and of course our man Trump will veto it.

Nobody will agree, it's the equivalent of a banana republic trying some shit with another founder of the UN

so..
we greece now?

Operation Sea Lion II when?

I'm glad the only thing you know about our country is some random racist bullshit.

(We had the Beatles too.)

None. I imagine they'll just threaten the UK with court cases, lying press reports and sanctions. That's a huge amount of money though, it'll need to be one massive threat to get them to pay up.

germany has always been liberal, even when hitler was in power

What will happen if we don't pay? Will they kick us out?

Britain acting like literal niggers.

Pay up fags, you had an agreement.

England is about as likely to pay Germany as Germany is to pay the US for NATO protection.
This.

agreement nullified when EU ruined everything

terrible idea from the start

>terrible idea from the start

Well though shit, you still signed it. Honor the contract and don't act like subhuman savages.

looking forward to those cheap vacations in britain

This is good for ruination of EU and bigger conflict.

Anglos do not care if their commoners are raped by niggers, but they care about each penny

>subhuman savages
>is a serb

this is the funniest thing I've seen all day thanks for the laugh desu

what part of our EU agreement says we have to pay 50 billion squids

It's funny to see this image, because germany is actually the one killing itself.

In 200 years there is no germany left. Germany will literally be a germanistan with less thsn 50% white and sharia law.

Pls america, nuke us. I don't want to see my children and grandchildren grow up like this.

The whole of the EU is Greece. It's a suicide pact based on debt, where everyone is fucked as soon as the first domino falls.

Germany looks pretty smug with their claims of productivity and whatnot, but it's all fueled by cheap debt to the periphery so that there's a market for their products and a weaker currency to keep them competitive

Once the first country defaults on the bonds Germany holds, it's on like Donkey Kong. They're going to be left with trillions in useless IOUs.

You're one to talk, faggot... Pay denbts right fucking now

Does Britain even recognize Hague?

Germany is going to need that money to pay for their 374 billion NATO bill

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

IT'S DONE LADS! IT'S FINISHED! WE FUCKED UP!

PLS USE LUBE EU PRETTY PLS!!!1

>white people fucking each other up again

You already lost. Again.

shut the fuck up. we've been the second largest contributor since the eu started, we've literally given BILLIONS of BRITISH money to poor European countries. we will not rebuild your shitty commie blocks on the backs of our tax payers anymore, get your own fucking money.

>I don't want to see my children and grandchildren
don't worry, you never will

underrated

Underrated post

OP makes a post about money yet is from Greece, the irony

Wrong. Germany is feuled by the fact that the German people get literally extorted by their government. They pay more taxes than anyone else in the EU by a long shot if you add all the 'hidden' shit up. I forgot the German term, they have agencies that employ people and rent those out to other companies that don't want to employ people properly. That way their contract can be terminated without any warning. It is literal slavery but Germany are by far the most docily people and just take it, content with their football and beer.

I think they also are among the least land owning europeans in the EU.

I'm looking forward to sparring with Germany in The Hague. Again.

Still two hundred thirty-five billion nine hundred forty-seven million sixty thousand short Germos.

>implying that dying slowly to an incurable cancer is preferable to an heroing

You europoors were fucked and doomed to death ever since you decided to sell yourselves out to the heebs anyways, the only difference is the cause of death

Too right mate.

Fuck em

>mfw you mentioned the war.

Now apply that to yourself when it comes to NATO, Abdul

I'd make a witticism about pots and kettles yelling that each other are black but it being you and Britain it's more literal than an analogy.

can you imagine the fucking outrage across the left if a town in the UK made a float of merkel doing this with the word "refugees" on the gun.

>what part of our EU agreement says we have to pay 50 billion squids

If we need to pay in squids, our country will be fucked.
You know, because our lack of fishing rights.

>we will see NATO disbanded within our lifetime
>we will witness the US of A teaming up with Russia once again against the Eternal Kraut for similar yet different reasons, assisting Papa Britain
What interesting times.

can't be, we don't have overhead wires that look like that.

Lmao, inbred loser who didn't achieve anything in life, other than being born Australian when auntie fucked daddy.

Well, for starters, David Cameron and your parliament in 2013 signed a 7 year budget with the EU. I assume it includes a lot of infrastructure projects and what not.

Here's the link to it (I know, I know, it's guardian, but they are just reporting the fact that it happened)
theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/08/european-union-budget-night-talks

Can the Brits play the MUH 6 GORILLION card?

We can do what US hedge funds did to Argentina, just seize all UK assets outside the UK, for instance British ships and embassies and British gold and British aircraft etc.

Yeah, because UK is totally safe. LOLNDON.

kek

Thats not what i said.

And Berlin is as much of a shithole as London.

>pay it
>no
>okay then

What's Germany going to do? Ding their credit rating? Declare war?

What are you going to do ? Ask your chinese boyfriend to bully them ?

They gonna need that money to pay debts

>Tfw government is racking up debt to pay for rapist muhammad

Plot twist: EU collapses before brexit is done

It's a shame really, because it would be nice to see EU BTFO twice

"Ask" for the EU states to put sanctions and trade restrictions on the UK obviously even if it damages them as well.
The EU put its goodwill before that of its members after all.

hearty kek

I hope they'll be using that 51 billion as part of the 300 billion payment to us.

>200 years
Try less then 20

Lmao, there's literally nothing in Article 50 saying any country has to follow throw with financial shit, quite the opposite actually.

How about they pay for their own bloody infrastructure?

This.

I can see us getting Jewed one way or another however, but fuck it even £100B for sovereignty would be worth it in the long run.

>but we won't pay shit

pay denbts

Rather than making us pay for an organisation we no longer want to be in, why don't you pay your Nato bills you fucking immigrant loving cuckolds.

tfw Germany has never won a war

And they never will.

Shit, they won't even exist as a nation in another 15-20 years.

Haha holy shit savage

>germany refused to pay debts, but demands payment from UK
>mexico criticizes the US but takes foreign aid and has it's own wall on it's border with guatemala
>canada is anti-trump and colludes with soros
>UK is now a beachhead for terrorism

These governments are not on our friends. Why do we still consider them "allies"?

T
H
I
S

Paying to be sovereign is no sovereignty at all. We don't owe them anything. If we want to leave, we are free to leave. We are not slaves beholden to a master who will only grant us our freedom for a fee.

This.

What are they going to do, blitz you with sandniggers and Volkswagens?

>waaaaa the UK wont pay for my bennies any more

Globalists are not welcome here.