Kid Walks In On Drumpf Watching Golf at DC Country Club. Drumpf Caught Wasting More Tax Dollars

>Hero kid busts Trump loafing around watching TV at country club in sneaky Instagram post.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/on3ness/status/846097323004342273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why does he lie so much?

>he watched TV for a couple minutes
IMPEACH

>First four pictures consistent background, same location
>Fifth picture is just some faggot kid

I fucking hate that fat fuck Teddy Roosevelt. He keeps taking world leaders out to Safari on OUR tax dollars. Who gives a shit if Russia and Cuba like us and think our president is a cool guy, building relationships is unacceptable.

>president sat down
Literally shaking

>not understanding how big boys get shit done in the real world

Its likes these liberals never worked a day in their lives..

13 TIMES IN NINE WEEKS

Trump can use my tax GBPs to watch golf all he wants. He's been working very hard to MAGA, and the media are giving him shit all the time, and he deserves a break every once in a while. Have a pint on me!

Doesnt he know he has to wait for an American city to be flooded before he can play golf?

twitter.com/on3ness/status/846097323004342273

He doesn't drink alcohol.

Retarded kid.

>tfw that kid is gonna get assassinated because of this

F

>has a good mixture of work and play as he plays golf for a few hours then gets back to work at Mar a Lago
>Doesn't disappear for a couple weeks like Obama
IMPEACH WHEN??

why would they sit so close to the tv?

Is this the end of DRUMPFFFF's xD xD (LOL) campaign ?

>Because all meetings happen in a room with a large table and infographs all over

>He hasn't spent 65,000 on hot dogs
Look at him and laugh

That looks like a meeting to me

so a kid who is like..8...makes that face and more than one pictures from trump which is then coincidentally evidence for bla bla..and american people believe that

This. It's funny.
W and Obama probably zoned out on more worthless television than any presidents.
One gets the feeling that Trumps activities/interest revolve around golf, business and maga. That's about it.

Libs would piss themselves if we documented how often Bill and Obama spent on frivolous pasttimes

liberals man, they'll believe fucking anything. This shits beyond retarded

Or as if they've never watched sports. Even during MMA I keep a dialogue with my friends. No hate on golf, but there has to be a lot of deadtime to get shit done.

This is a CTR shill thread paid for by the Democratic party

I actually meant a pint of spring water but nice projection leaf.

>Trump watches TV
STOP THE PRESSES
IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH
END THIS SICK FILTH

>One gets the feeling that Trumps activities/interest revolve around golf, business and maga. That's about it.

>only cares about a few subjects
>is extremely talented and knowledgable regarding them
>does not drink, smoke, prefers specific foods
>does not care for social cues or faux pas
>does not humor women at all
>his son appears to be similar

Watch Trump be the first autistic president.

I would trade you our cuck PM but most Americans would hang me for it. Leafs love Trump. Please invade we can play hockey in the Olympics on the same team. We have tons of Oil. We're sorry for Celine Dion and Justin.

Leftists zone out to shows while getting high as balls. Of course they assume people watching a TV means nothing productive is happening.

I'm truly not meming when I say you guys really don't understand politics at all; Trump is going to be known as one of the shittiest presidents just based on the first month.

Y'all need to get out of this echo chamber

let me mansplain, meetings are more brotime than what conventional liberal wisdom teaches

>autistic
>Has banged more supermodels then you've ever seen in your life

lol, what is it with this jealousy

People worried the President watched some fucking TV when they binge watch Netflix for hours on end every fucking weekend?

Give me a goddamn break

shit that's a good point
>hey let me just cry at you some eventually you'll see things my way
ha

You clearly didn't see the 20b investment into sciences and NASA. You're the one in a bubble.

>thinks autism is an insult

6 year old BOY takes photo like gym whore, these kids are going to be so much more vain than any other generation.

>mexican

you can't make this shit up

That fat kid shouldn't even have a phone.

Fuck Drumpftards are mad. LOL.

nice :-)

What's stopping him from talking and watching?

Liberals don't have the brainpower to multitask
Watching golf literally takes 100% of their brainpower

DRUMPF LOOKED AT A TV SCREEN START THE IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS HE IS FINALLY BTFO ITS HER TURRRRN

Was there 65 thousand of hotdogs and pizza involved, if not id say he's good to go.

>americans are so lazy they dont play sports they just watch them on tv
>they do this even for golf
>even their president does this

t. someone who has never been in a big boy meeting.
I had meetings while watching the football world cup last summer ffs.

Looks like a meeting to me. Who's the little Hitler youth snitch working for the commies?

Double standards much?

BTW about that coke can on the table: the Chinese communists chose Coca-Cola as their national soft drink

This libby-shitty-commie Trump obsession needs to come to an end.

Night of the Long Knives, when?

oh no you mean trump isn't woking 24/7
what a scum back
i wish king nigger was back and would play golf inbetween his apperances on ellen, runing wild and oprah

How much of our tax dollars went to him flying comfortably AND watching gay ass soccer? IMPEACH

Am I seriously supposed to believe that the Secret Service allowed some mexicunt kid to wander in and photograph the president?

This is FAKE

Either Trump organised it to keep pushing the muh golf narrative or it's not even him.

Soon, Martin

I would rather have my head of state spending my money for watching sport, than for spending it for rapefugees.

1/10th of what Drumpf has spent on the same thing in 3 months.

So the guy has some time set off to do shit he like. Thats so horrible right?
Do the liberals expect him to sit behind a desk 24/7 and just get burnt out within a couple of months?

In my opinion Trump goes down as the best President in my lifetime just because he aggressively pursued the agenda he ran on after being elected. Most presidents get elected and then jerk off their donors for the first 3 years and don't address anything they ran on.

thats is Trumps body double

The difference in cost is basically due to Trump having a bigger family. You're really going to fault for that?

Checked and topkek'd

>winning
I don't understand. The game was to beat Clinton. The game is over. Sup Forums won. Libtard shitfit is the prize that confirms.

I hope he deports the little turd.

You negotiate better if you're not in a business environment. Many investor meetings happen in strip clubs and bars.

>he wears the fucking red hat around when nobody is looking

> next week President Trump starts taking his responsibilities properly again and deports the kid

>March 26th, 2017.

Perhaps Eglesias would care to enlighten me why he's not in mass on a fucking SUNDAY. God damned hethen.

That is how business meetings actually work in the real world though.

WHAT NOW DRUMPFKINS?

It's over for him now.

I don't see how anyone can watch fucking golf. It's boring as shit. Even playing gets old after a few holes.
Mini golf is the true gentlemans game.

Are they upset he's doing a business meeting on a sunday?
Not even in an expensive place either. Would it be better if it was in a sterile board room at an expensive hotel?

GOLFGATE

>OP just shitposted at 10 posts per minute with different proxies each time

So he had a meeting while watching golf, and he watched for at most 55 minutes?

Literally Hitler.

>instagram post

Whew, now that's a source!

Drumpfkins on suicide watch. Can't wait to see Drumpf impeached.

Except not any more since feminists took over the HR branches. Now meetings happen in a board room with a diversity panel present.

>Hillary lost the election so that means she doesn't exist anymore and everything she did in the past didn't happen

>implying he didnt go to meetings in the other 23.1 hours that day
God this is fucking pathetic they arent even trying anymore

Praise kek

He attempted his campaign promises, except the hillary thing, but I think he knows knocking that bees nest was way more trouble than it's worth.

The fact that he tried to do it means something to me.

Was it Russian gold?

>gold
My phone, I swear to god...

Sup Forums isn't an echo chamber user, don't be silly :^)

Wait? You mean he watched, tv? Wtf we can't let this man have nuclear codes? But seriously, how will he ever recover?

>Feminism is over forever
>Not a win

What's next? "Trump takes five minute bathroom break; misuse of tax dollars! P.S he was probably in there calling Russia LMAO!".

I know! The other day I disagreed with someone and got immediately banned :^)

Am I the only one wondering how a kid managed to get past Secret Service to be in the same room with the President?

This.
Or the SS needs to fire another failure/traitor

What am I looking at here? What did Drumpf do now? Did you spot his dildo?

>3 business people sit and watch golf

that's a meeting you fucking idiot