Why are burgers so degenerate? Immigrants to the rescue again!

Why are burgers so degenerate? Immigrants to the rescue again!

>cnn
>sage

Plz it's a new spin on the oldest story in America. No American will work hellish hours in a hellish environment for min wage. Immigrants will gladly and more power to them. I'm not going to flip burgers for 12 hours a day only getting paid for 8. Americans want more than just jobs. They want good jobs.

They want drugs apparently

Americans in general are pretty lazy. We had it good for so long that now we are all weak. Let the immigrants work their asses off and inherit the country. They deserve it, afterall.

Didn't know Shlomo paid overtime

Happy people don't do drugs. Look at liberals.

>fails drug test
plebs can't into cheating a piss test
>drink a fuck load of water till piss is clear
>energy drink and a couple multi vitamins will then turn the diluted looking piss yellow
>take sample mid way thru piss
I took a drug test once a week for over a year and smoked the entire time every day. I never failed once.

When life sucks grab a vice. Pot is healthier than booze but companies don't like it. Pretty stupid

Fake news.

Came here to say this. It's factory work that paid 20-30 dollars an hour in the 90's. You'd have to be on drugs to think anyone would take that job at 8.

But thanks refugees, for taking those jobs at those wages and driving the cost of labor down across the board.

Assholes.

>weed legalized in my state
>boss is my friends dad
>tells me they decided that as long as they don't catch people high at work then thy won't care about pot in piss test
I like my job

Degenerate.

>Story by Dan (((Lieberman)))

((((fake news)))))

And if they fire people over positive tests on weed they are fucking retarded.
I can get when you fire someone on hard drugs, but if he drinks beer after work or smokes a joint. I dont care.

T. employer in the gastronomy ( everyone here is on coke or worse so i dont really care for my business)

Nice to see the elite are finding new excuses to refuse to hire white men.

If only they devoted so much time and expense to innovation.

>Why are burgers so degenerate?
They're not. The Kremlin has launched a cyber war campaign to discredit the US by falsely labeling the West as "degenerate". A few Sup Forumstards fell for it, but most of us can see right through the obvious Putin propaganda and millions of troll threads every day.

Meanwhile in Russia, he censors what Russians can see on the internet because he;s terrified they'll find out the truth about him.

>Offer shit wage/no benefits and bad working conditions.
>Spin it as Americans are lazy/drug addicted so you can keep destroying the working class.

It's the same story they push all the time. Now Americans are drug addicted instead of lazy apparently.

Really. What is with you guys? Posting all this terrible nonsense. I'm glad you guys can live in the comfort of your own home being racist. You guys are the scum of society.

Y'know, I always heard of Sup Forums but never been on it. But today I was on a subreddit when someone told me to come here. And good lord you guys should be ashamed.

You're white. That's a privilege! You can do so much. Like not abuse your white male privilege. Look up the stats, it's real. It's a real fear african americans get in our society. It can be from giving them a mean stare, to using the n word.

I hope you all get better, then maybe I'll buy you guys a coffee. All of you should be ashamed. This is NOT OKAY. In the meantime, I hope you all die a terrible death. Because nobody will ever love you. This is why Drumpf won. Because of bigots like you.

Peace and love.
Jim.

ahahah ur the living proof of why the US needs an education reform fast

>We supposedly hire Low IQ, illiterate and uncultured mussies because "Americans are druggies"
State of Western media in 2017, everyone

got the purple lips, cheese and all

eggplant for the moolies

Nailed it