Aus/pol/

Continues from

Other urls found in this thread:

farmbuy.com/Listing_Display.aspx?ListingID=150613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime

second for cheap land a commutable distance away from a major city

I am still mad

Land on the Mid North Coast NSW is beautiful. Green, one of the highest rainfall regions in Australia, lots of rivers, forests, etc.

And it has the cheapest land in Australia. What more could you want?

first for based broncgods

fuck off cuck posting faggot

I'm installing mummy as the new thread theme

Serves you right for low quality posting.

muh close vicinity to melbourne and muh job

also, temperate european climate as opposed to semi bushland nsw

No shut the fuck up we're full. Find somewhere else. It's fucking horrible here, houses are falling apart, shitskins you name it. It's a shithole go live in a city.

do you reckon there is any truth to the conspiracy that the outback has a bunch of serial killers roaming around?

Suck my dick faggot
Is range banned which is fucking shit
I haven't even been shitposting that bad

What's with the expensive and low quality internet service though?

>cheap land
>want to OWN land and not be a lifelong renter

no cunt i'm going to exodus from the city and live in the middle of fucking nowhere

why dont you go find out.
you could probably get away with eating people for a few years.

you can't post because everybody hates you

blame our fucking incompetent jewish government

Go live in Mackay I bet you'd get a cheap house tomorrow.

Whites only

Reminder that you can buy 750 acres of GOOD land within easy driving distance to a regional centre like Grafton with all of the amenities of life for LESS than $200k:

farmbuy.com/Listing_Display.aspx?ListingID=150613

750 acres is absolutely giant. Even 50 acres feels huge. There is no excuse for continually cucking it in the city.

no i am originally from qld and i fucking hate qld with a passion
>humidity
>dry
>ugly bushland everywhere
>abbos
>bogan whites
fuck off

No some other cunt was doing something and they banned a whole range of people

i'm feeling like shit mates

>telstra
>literally cucking yourself

look mate only idiots use telstra which is why its range banned, because only idiots spam bbc memes

wrong you were posting cp now own up to it and kys

This was a recommended general no-go areas (for living) from a Melbfag sometime ago.

Technological illiterates that need to go to the gas chamber.

>RUNNING OUT OF SCHOOLS FOR KIDS
>FERTILITY RATE IS WELL BELOW REPLACEMENT RATE

WHAT THE FUCK DID OUR GOVERNMENT MEAN BY THIS? WHY WE PAYING FOR WOG EDUCATION???

>buy land well away from anything
>???
>???
>???
>???

G'day everyone

Are you certain you have the right to build on that block?

How do you know?

>he doesnt have a stash of drugs for these occasions
its your own fault you feel bad, bad planning would not hire

Yeah you got me cunt

Easy driving distance to Grafton is not "well away" from anything.

>dandenong
I love in Dandenong
It's fine
Quite multicultural. Actually, it's almost a perfect ratio of shitskins, africans, muzzies, gooks and whites. Kinda surreal actually. Literally no majority of any race.

also, the fresh food markets are the fucking best and ridiculously cheap

Dandenong is great

Honestly, living in a country that has already sold out its own for asian wealth where your future is either escaping or living as a second class citizen, what hope is there?

I'm calling it quits on Aus when I get the cash together to leave. No sense waiting around for the inevitable.

N-n-no cunt, n-no serial killers out here. If you wanna discuss it further, meet me at 1am at the truck stop near the highway before it turns onto Alice Springs.

Come alone.

I'm Australian born Chinese (ABC)

Why nobody treat me with respect?! I study hard and at 25 already own investment property but no girl ever looks at me in the street

Australia is a bloody racist country I hate it here

Next federal election is gonna be interesting considering how low the major parties are polling, and the greens are essentially a meme now and continue to become more insignificant each election.

Tbh i'd like to see Pauline pull some more seats purely for the salty tears from the media and cucks at university.

Clive Palmer seems to be trying to meme over the youth on social media too, maybe he'll make a comeback.

>he gives up on his country and just leaves

Morning from nyc stralia

How to make money then?

Fuck off we're full.

Just stop feeling like shit. Problem solved.

>No majority
>Fine
>Almost perfect
>No whites

MUH FOOD! AT LEAST THE FOOD'S WORTH IT!

Because you're a fucking gook and no girl will look at you because your genes are inferior and don't deserve to proliferate. Gook genes have no future in the human race.

Please die.

Can I join?

is putting smug Pepe stickers all around my uni a fun idea anons?

NO SEPPOS ALLOWED!

because you arent good breeding material

>Clive Palmer seems to be trying to meme over the youth on social media too, maybe he'll make a comeback.

It's too obvious what he's doing, and sadly he'll get votes because MUH NORMIE MAYMAYS

Even though he's Gina Rinehart 2.0

Put it on antifa club poster, make sure its nazi pepe.

Because your breath stinks you ugly gook

Has that fucking pedo poster fucked off yet? Cunt really shitted up last thread.

Yea it happens to me too. Gotta reset the modem a few times :P

no smoking. no drugs. no alcohol.

i'm just taking it out of pure spite at this point

But it's so cheap here
Literally renting a 2 br apartment for 997 a month and it's only a quick trainride to the cbd
literally lmaoing at the inner city faggots paying 1500+ for a one bedroom shoebox

also, a fresh food market beats the living shit out of coles and cucksworth

Everyone report the cunt spamming unrelated images please.

Be a plumber. Plenty of work in regional areas for plumbers.

Or work online. Or do some farming and supplement that income a little bit with maybe some work in town. You don't need a whole lot of money when you have 750 acres of land.

You can grow ALL your own food. Raise your own meat. Have your own cows for milk. What do you need but that? You have land and great food, what more do you need?

There's those antifa posters everywhere, I swear they get ripped down every day

What about Wollongong mate or wagga wagga or tooloomba, or even wala lala dingdong, how do you reckon one would live put there?

I'd take pauline over him any day, while she says autistic shit sometimes, her stance on the shitskins is enough for now. Countrys slowly being cucked and something needs to change before it gets too far gone.

Yes user. I'm sad that I don't have any to stick up.

Even if I could get access to a printer for a bit, I could make some pepe posters and tape them up around my Uni.

That's because you don't focus on being as better person with something to offer in personality or things that add true value. You're a consumer drone.

Where you gonna go? It's fucked everywhere. Stand and fight for your country. Pipe bomb some gook neighborhoods

he's just trying to hijack the memes for personal gain
that fat fuck ain't shit

australia is literally the best country in the world if you arent a useless piece of shit and can create value. get your head out of your ass. try working harder. why do you deserve a good life compared to someone who is working harder than you and can do things you cant? welfare is already disgusting here.

you will have a shit life anywhere in the world if you are a useless cunt. trust.

Your in a mummy thread now

he killed himself

SINK
THE
CHINKS

Seriously though, try not to become a r/asianmasculinity drone. Just accept it as a fact of life and don't be bitter. Que sera, sera.
> already own investment property
lol why would girls care about that? That's the mentality of self-entitlement, mate.

This bitch needs to pick a rank, Is she a brigadier vaginal or a major vaginal?

The know how to do all of that I guess.

Probably will do the same.

Hopefully i can get a business up and running itself.

Where are you thinking of going? USA?

I've spent quite a bit of time there and it was my biggest fear. Some really strange people but thankfully none were serial killers

What? You don't like mummy?

Wollongong has a huge ice epidemic and is full of filthy bogan junkies. I go to the uni there, it's filthy once you get around the main areas. Lucky the uni is more on the outskirts of it so most junkies aren't nearby.

I ordered 50 from the UK for $6, I don't have a printer either

NO LEAFS IN MUMMY THREADS!

>no drugs?
stupid. go ahead and do surgery without painkillers i dare you. drugs have their uses and improving your mood is one of them. just dont over use them.

>One of the highest crime rates in Melbourne

T. Dandenong

I'm white and not coming to your hot desert shithole you call a country anytime soon and I actively try to stop the dumb white cunts who want to visit to get plowed by fuckheads like you
Lick my nuts

>wollongong
>univeristy
how does it feel to be at a meme no name uni in a meme no name town?
is your lecturer an icehead?

All these names for place sound like some kind of joke to me, go figure they'd also have shitty populations